Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larvae won't spawn

Purity

3 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

This happened on 3 separate instances for me as well. Flickering lights but no spawn. I assumed that I had to be killing more enemies but that didn't work.

Its off and on. I tried optimizing, and it would work

Happened several times in a row for me on different missions. Solo and with a friend, lights flickered (and for him), but no announcement or spawn.

After optimizing, no change.

EDIT: Scratch that, it just did. After seeing this post 

I decided to give a non-spy (exterminate this time) mission a try. (Note: before optimizing, I had tried several extermination runs and one spy). It spawned this time around. Thanks for the tip Purity.

Edited by EdsBusy17
new info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EdsBusy17 said:

Happened several times in a row for me on different missions. Solo and with a friend, lights flickered (and for him), but no announcement or spawn.

After optimizing, no change.

EDIT: Scratch that, it just did. After seeing this post 

I decided to give a non-spy (exterminate this time) mission a try. (Note: before optimizing, I had tried several extermination runs and one spy). It spawned this time around. Thanks for the tip Purity.

I'm happy it worked out for you. Enjoy your hunt

I've been making a point of spawning larvlings in a different mission type each time (with a different frame each time), and so far, I haven't been able to get a larvling to spawn in Hydron nor Helene defenses, nor the spy missions. Kinda crimping my strat.