Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the new lich has a duplicate weapon...

Lazarow

The new lich I got has a drakgoon which Im not a fan of but anyways I got a drakgoon from the first oen I did and this is my third lich. I dont like the weapon but I do like getting the other kuva weapons for the sake of mastery. What am I to do that would not be killing the lich so I can get a new one and hope it has something new. Are DE working on a way to prevent this or let the player choose what weapon the want, I hate getting duplicates

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

The new lich I got has a drakgoon which Im not a fan of but anyways I got a drakgoon from the first oen I did and this is my third lich. I dont like the weapon but I do like getting the other kuva weapons for the sake of mastery. What am I to do that would not be killing the lich so I can get a new one and hope it has something new. Are DE working on a way to prevent this or let the player choose what weapon the want, I hate getting duplicates

Or if you find a weapon damage bonus for the "duplicate" better than the one on your weapon, you could merge them.

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

Or if you find a weapon damage bonus for the "duplicate" better than the one on your weapon, you could merge them.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

You can either merge them if the new one is better than the old, recruit them to build your army, or wait till they add contract trading and give the contract to someone else. 

What does merging do? Does it just change the bonus or does it buff everything

39 minutes ago, Dante said:

Only changes the bonus. Not sure if it's implemented already though.

39 minutes ago, Dante said:

Only changes the bonus. Not sure if it's implemented already though.

It isn't in game yet.  The intention is say you get a 30% bonus weapon then you put in the time and forma to max it out (5 forma for lvl 40) then you get a duplicate version but it has a 60% bonus.  You can combine the 2 to keep the 60% bonus but also keep the 5 forma you put on the first one.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

It isn't in game yet.  The intention is say you get a 30% bonus weapon then you put in the time and forma to max it out (5 forma for lvl 40) then you get a duplicate version but it has a 60% bonus.  You can combine the 2 to keep the 60% bonus but also keep the 5 forma you put on the first one.

Wonder what happens if different element.