[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

Thanks for all those recent hotfixes,

However we don't have any indicator in our HUD to show which Arcane is currently equipped in our warframe. We do have this for mods, but not for arcanes, and when we do trade those arcanes, all our builds are usually with 1 or even 2 arcane missing due to the fact they are not equipped. A simple label over them showing "EQUIPPED" would actually resolve this problem of manually fixing each build after an arcane trade.

No changes for Condition Overload being useless less decent? Adding it as multiplicative on pressure point will actually make melees status-based really useful.

Also, once again, after an hotfix Eidolons are broken again.

Edited by Doggo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 54

Redtext:
unknown.png

dont mind me, i just post my usual list as reminder ^^

Spoiler

A few things we have since U26:

It feels like we really need a revisit of the combo counter and it´s mods, the current chances feel good in low/mid range missions, but for endurance runs they feel like a really big nerf (at least from my perspective).

• Screenshake when starting a hack, even with deactivated screenshake
  • Finisher/mercy kills on "interact key" not on melee attack, that feels really off and not like the old classic finishers. Maybe let us rebind the key?
  • If your lich spawns to help you it´ll freeze your game for a brief moment, which most of the time results in a host migration and you lose your squad
    unknown.png?width=933&height=331
    unknown.png
  • White energy bar on white background/font for some abilities. That´s making it really difficult to track your current energy:
    unknown.png
  • New lighting has a few harsh transitions:
    between rooms:
    Warframe0849.jpg
    or even doors:
    Warframe0852.jpg
  • Waypoint are all over the place but rarely on the doors, the whole waitpoint system needs a rework... as soon as you play something faster like Wukong, Volt, Nova etc. the waypoint are often to slow or messed up completely and now it´s even happening to "normal/slower" frames.
    as it´s shown in the hud:
    Warframe0866.jpg
    how it really is:
    Warframe0867.jpg

Old bug/stuff:

Spoiler

While you are fixing the operator appearance in the profil (wrong appearance config and no pose) can you maybe add the possibility to swap the configs, too?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128037-profile-view-shows-wrong-operator-loadout

Are there plans to release a favourite system for weapons/warframes or maybe even arcanes ?
unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminine operators have dreads attached to their emissary suit? Maybe make into an auxiliary slot
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than two years ago for a fix... just like raids
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/

And after another arbitration change i wonder: How far away is the ESO reward system rework?
They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106168-i-wonder-if-i-will-ever-get-blazing-step-ephemera/

Are there any plans to bring back the old indoor Index Map?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098858-undocumented-indoor-index-map-change/

And Jupiters tilesets are still blocking Novas portals:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1123054-jupiter-tilesets-vs-novas-portals/

The Nightwave Ascendant mission is buggy:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136176-nightwave-ascendant-mission-doesn´t-count-as-client/

Are there any news about the "operator only spy"? It was teased 5 months ago:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136181-status-of-the-operator-only-spy/

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 20

Is there really any reason for us to be able to keep these? Might as well just give the 500 endo right away.

Spoiler

ONWDJR4.png

On the note of Requiem mods, can we get a mechanic to just get rid of our Lich completely while getting nothing to save time? At the moment getting the last few kuva weapons is next to impossible with RNG stacked on RNG on RNG, out of 9 Liches I've vanquished, 5 were duplicates of weapons I don't even care to infuse.

As well as that, can you make Requiem mods with 1 or 2 charges untradeable to prevent scamming?

If a person vanquishes his Lich in a mission, no more thralls or liches spawn for anyone, is this intended?

Is there any way to make this more manageable? Right now it feels like I'm digging through the trash. "Oh this is 2 charge, this is 1 charge, this is 3 charge but not stacked, wheres the one i just used." 

Spoiler

QaYUOhr.png

An easy fix, but very important to some is that the Simulacrum is currently very buggy. 
Enemies spawn all over the place, as well as the amount of enemies you spawn changes based on how many you just killed.

A lot of people are completely stuck on unkillable Liches. Here's an example.

Spoiler

825328288e.png?width=329&height=676unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

Eidolons are even more broken now. Projectile weapons practically don't hit them. Hitboxes are completely broken.

Edited by Sniga
  • Like 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 43

Will we have new content this year? Because kuva missions, fissures and normal missions with higher level enemies are just more of the same.

Edited by toafarmer
  • Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 15

When are you guys adding back the 500 Kuva to the Thrail Droptables?

Edited by Spotdodge
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 46

Dear @[DE]Megan

Hey, when yoiu will consider making lunaro fixes, or at least tell us you work on them?

There are many things you broke with U26! The Arcata stance, and the air attack/dash-check are only one of many!

It is not funny when every PvE melee has attack in air and lunaro Arcata, even if it is treated as one, doesn't have it at all!!!

Also stance is so bugged we can't even check with dash properly, which is useless as all the players move, and kick action leaves one standing in place, not even to mention that ball, when unstable made as client doesn't even move! It creates such inbalance, that unstables can't be defended, since all of the goals are above the ground, and noone can make action in air. Furthermore only host can make unstables that MOVE which is basically "whoever has a host in team wins"!
Also you replaced a default action of curved throw with some kick move resulting in ball not even leaving Arcata when you attempt to make a curved throw! And so there is no curved throw AT ALL!

This mess made lunaro pretty much a childplay with basic throws and stalemate (whoever makes a mistake zoning opponent loses a goal); a boring to death, frustrating pvp mode, and i would have really wanted to have some fun between the periods of immense grind of those murmurs, which you already increased with the removal of shared murmur progress on lich kill fail. Not to even mention the rewards of 500 Kuva which you dumped into bin, to not let players roll their rivens that easly, even though it would be beneficial to just play those and slowly gain little bits of additional Kuva, even at <5% rate, as to "diluted droptables". I have no idea when did you catch this phrase from, since in this games history droptables were more diluted and you still insist this one is, even though arbitrations have a word with you.

Edited by Neuroszima
  • Haha 12
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 8

Thanks!

PS:
Please add more lines to the Kuva Lichs!

Spoiler

Edited by --Blame--
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

So, can you add kuva drops to Thralls like everyone wanted? It gave people a reason to grind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 42

Thanks! What's with the change to the Wolf Salute?

Also, how does one trade a Kuva Lich?

Edited by AJman14
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

can we get momentum boosting with melee back, not sure why you would take it out to being with 

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 9