Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

Honest question de do you honestly play your own damn game at this point? there are 13 different weapons already and the grind for murmurs sucks big time already and you make it even worse? '' Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). '' are you actually serious right now?

Im actually done with this S#&$ty and pointless grind of yours see you when you fix your damn game and save it from the stupid grind feast and make it actually fun instead of giving us S#&$ to grind and hoping that would occupy us.

wow

"warframe has the best community"

1 hour ago, Lythael said:

Have i missed something? I'm still adapting to the melee changes.

Why not use Primed Pressure Point along Condition Overload and Blood Rush?

Most melees just need a Berserk anyways as far as speed mods go with few exceptions and it can fit in the hybrid builds and they are still incredibly strong and do include PPP. Especially on some melees like Nikanas being able to flatline lvl 150 corrupted heavies / bombards etc faster than you can blink. (without pausing AI , Rivens or Stealth bonuses i like to add)

Why not used Primed Pressure Point along Condition Overload and Blood Rush? Because previously using CO and Pressure Point together broke the balance of the game by having melee damage scale sky high. For individuals without CO, this meant that any hybrid or status melees were extremely weaker than others' due to the lack of that mod. Instead of the two combining into a ridiculously scaling combo, better to have the two affect the same stat additive than an exponential increase.

47 minutes ago, SliverAeon said:

If your only incentive was to get the extra fast track on murmurs, sure. But public matches also spawn more thralls to kill, so progress is, in fact, faster than solo. And we still get murmurs from everyone's thrall kills.

Something else I question is why everyone needs added incentive to attack an enemy and help another player. Why is this needed? Isn't it normal to help each other out in public matches? I see this with riven challenges all the time, with revives, etc. If you really need to be bribed to damage an opponent in a game all about damaging opponents, well... That's kind of sad.

Rank of the lich does matter, honestly. I can take a lich down by myself if I need to if it isn't maxed. And I can't always find a group, so there is that as well. (In fact, only half the time at most.)

Thralls give way less, incentive to even deal with the Lich because it gives everyone a reward instead of just ignoring it because you can do that, rank of the Lich doesn't matter.

Can you address the seriously questionable weighting of Requiems? I've done like 5 or 6 liches and literally every single one has required at least one, generally both, of Khra and Fass. I have depleted copies of both and like 4 Jahus I've never touched once.

I've already watched two teams extract while a player desperately tried to kill their lich and begged the team to wait. Why should people bother when we have no incentive? Giving a big chunk of murmer progress incentivized the effort and was a good idea. Why should we waste the minute(s) of time helping a random player? There's not even a good chance our lich spawns, and if they succeed in killing it the run is instantly dead and you may as well abandon just to get to a new one faster unless extraction is already up or you got a ton of murmers. First, we lose kuva which briefly made grinding liches dual-purpose so the "bad" RNG didn't feel like a waste of time to 'undo the damage'. But at least the rate of lich completion was increased a good tick. Now we lose that, too. It's enough to make me think I should just polish up what I have, and put it aside until things settle down and stockpile + contract trading is added.

PS: Grendel changes feel good so far. Can we get his Nourish to show up like Minelayer though so we know what buffs he has available without wasting time and energy attempting to cycle to nothing? Or maybe just let him cast all available buffs at once when he nourishes. Preferably both. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Why not used Primed Pressure Point along Condition Overload and Blood Rush? Because previously using CO and Pressure Point together broke the balance of the game by having melee damage scale sky high. For individuals without CO, this meant that any hybrid or status melees were extremely weaker than others' due to the lack of that mod. Instead of the two combining into a ridiculously scaling combo, better to have the two affect the same stat additive than an exponential increase.

Idk maybe i'll try that but for me the hybrid one i'm using recently feels extremely strong.

46 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

Third times a charm! ❤️

@[DE]Megan Could someone look into adding more details to the buffs Tribute gives. Currently it looks like 2 of them give a Damage boost.

(One of which does give a damage boost but does not specify what damage it is buffing.)

Скрыть контент

5.JPG

thorns reflect 50% enemy dmg and also gives 50% damage reduction, if i remember corrctly. But yeah thats not clear from a tooltip

38 minutes ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have added an option to enable a faster method for Warframe to send frames to Windows which should improve framerate for Borderless Fullscreen and Windowed display modes.

I'd love to have this enabled all the time to reduce the strain on my gpu in performance heavy situation (Gigabyte 1050 OC 3gb {overclocked to be about equal to a stock 1050 ti} and an i5 8400) the only problem is that it gives me some terrible frame tearing just by walking around the orbiter where-as without it I don't frame tear at all (framerate locked at 75 same as monitor refresh).

That said it did make my gpu usage go from about 83~% down to 72~% while in my orbiter. (lotta decorations :P)
So it is faster, it just causes frame tearing for me. Idk if you can fix that but if ya'll could possibly look into it I'm sure I'm not the only one that experiences said thing.

Hopefully they can fix the controller issues before this goes out to consoles. I cannot play PC without a controller, and this update screwed it up severely.

UPDATE: Just reset controller to default settings (I never had mine set to anything other than) and it fixes the issue.

Larvling Lich creation is now a true opt-in mechanic. Some people want to see the world drown in Kuva and others just want to live a Lich free life!

So...DE is giving us a way to make peace with our Liches...when?

Because some of us have decided that we don't want to continue the slog that is fighting Liches anymore.

2 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

Also, please lower enemy level in Lich missions.

Thanks.

Uh, no? We finally have something a little bit interesting to fight expect sorties or wasting time in endless mission. If it's because it's too hard for you, go gear yourself and come back. Liche's rewards are not a necessity anyways.

Why can we not get murmur progress when others fail THEIR lich?.. We literally kill other people's thralls.. what's the difference........ This just promotes anti-teamwork and makes the grind longer again. ON TOP of the fact that when we get a duplicate kuva weapon on a new lich, we are FORCED to grind out murmurs so we can move onto another lich?.. Please answer how this sounds fun 😞

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

• Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

@[DE]Megan Why fix the one incentive to help your fellow Tenno get passed their Lich?

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Bad change.  Anti-teamwork.  Fine don't give people full amount for other liches but at least something, even if just what you would get for a normal thrall kill, ideally more like half of what the person would get with their lich. when this was a "bug" it let you help your teammates out if your lich spawned.

View it as either liches talk and swap stories, or are rivals and know dirt on each other.

Archived