[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

Thanks!

But how about making the lich weapon less RNG? I had 5 Karaks, 2 kohms and I'm on the 3rd ogris now and I still miss 4 (Edit: 5 forgot kraken, that's 16 liches now) weapons. It is incredibly frustrating and adds nothing to the game, you don't even sell lich boosters or anything, so you don't profit either. Every Update you mess up at least one thing with horrible RNG. Do you hate us?

The rollback on faster lich progress is also very disappointing, this is a coop game, don't punish people for playing together.

Edited by Genoscythe
  • Like 2

But why remove the shared murmur? That's a good incentive to help your allies with their lich.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Why we can't have nice things?

This is a co-op game or that?

• Like 2

I'd really like it if it was re-added that players get a reward when helping others downing their lich!

Edited by MMDaemon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

This is absolutely a terrible change that discourages running organized thrall-hunting groups without fully shared nodes.

• Like 5

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

And again increasing the grind ....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

nooooooo
that was so good tho
can we get half progress instead of none?

• Like 3

Please bring back reqiem mods and kuva from thralls. It was a QoL that should've stayed.

• Like 3

1.Any chance we can see the vamp kavats on the plains granting Kavat DNA if you scan them, would allow for another method of farming the DNA rather than having to trek to the derelict every time.
2.Grendel's nourish is buggy, even when you swallow an enemy to get the buff and it shows the number of enemies in your stomach going down, it still drains the same amount of energy. for example, i ate 3 dudes, swallowed 2, the counter dropped to one, and the energy drain was still the same as if i had 3 of them inside still, making you have to spit out the one in your stomach then re-eating him to make the energy count down as it should.
3. Any chance the 1 amber in the req relics can be bumped up to x2 or x3?

• Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

But that encourages people dealing with their lich quickly in a mission and encourages going in groups. Was yesterday's patch good just on accident? This should return.

• Like 3

Can we have also MM fix where MM understands that MAX 100 ping is not "close or over 100" Srsly starting to piss me off these 100-300 ping hosts. And yes i contacted support and they said "nothing we can do". -.-

• Like 4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

snip~

Gerade eben schrieb MMDaemon:

I'd really like it if it was re-added that players get a reward when helping others downing their lich!

this.

• Like 2

Цитата

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing)

Not exited about this one

• Like 2

"Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing)."
Every single hotfix instead of making this big pile of useless trash better, you make it MUCH worse.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Megan: Please, please, leave evac point, i want to kill my Lich.

Everybody: No, you nerf our murmur, so doen't deserve this.

• Like 2

vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Naramon’s Disarming Blast will no longer affect the Kuva Lich. This resulted in the Kuva Lich being literally stripped of its body (how scandalous) and forcing them to use a Sheev, thus breaking them completely. 

I will miss this. They were so cute.

• Like 1

So much bug that shows one after the other. But glady aprreciate to make the game sucessfull ty

1 minute ago, Caramello said:

Are you kidding? Thats the only thing that made the 3rd bar progress bearable to complete...

another reason to play with others taken 

• Like 2

This was the one reason to play liches in groups! I mightily recommend reverting both because this is just going to make people do liches alone.

• Like 2