Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, eurotransient said:

Appreciate y’all looking further into this. Right now it’s a VERY frequent occurrence where other players in your squad will refuse to interact with their Kuva Lich when it shows up. Some of it seems to stem from a lack of clarity in the system itself and perhaps not understanding there’s a frustration for the other squad members when you don’t sacrifice yourself to the Lich...

This is also something we are discussing. We don't want players to be held hostage in their own progression, but the execution of how to prevent that has to be handled correctly.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

It is obvious by the impassioned responses here that the last hotfix and Murmur changes left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. The initial granting of Murmur progression was unintentional, but in those 24 hours, it seems that many of you have enjoyed the incentive to play together for shared benefits on Kuva Lich hunting.

As a result, we are discussing internally about incentives and ways to mitigate some of the pain points many of you have. As always, new systems take some time to settle in and we will be doing several balance passes. Your enemy is a personal one, but Warframe is ultimately a co-op experience and we want to make sure that is encouraged and rewarded fairly.

Greetings,

Thanks for acknowledging it.

"New systems take some time to settle" Yes we understand but we also see you "fixing" some systems within the hour so please give this topic the attention and urgency it deserves.

Make it worth playing with friends and randoms and not as aggravating as it is with the Lich Spawning system!

Best regards

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player.

Oh come on! That is what kept things going for everyone.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

It is obvious by the impassioned responses here that the last hotfix and Murmur changes left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. The initial granting of Murmur progression was unintentional, but in those 24 hours, it seems that many of you have enjoyed the incentive to play together for shared benefits on Kuva Lich hunting.

As a result, we are discussing internally about incentives and ways to mitigate some of the pain points many of you have. As always, new systems take some time to settle in and we will be doing several balance passes. Your enemy is a personal one, but Warframe is ultimately a co-op experience and we want to make sure that is encouraged and rewarded fairly.

Just put it back the way it was!  Don't over-complicate things for yourself, the simple solution is the best solution here, very obviously.  People enjoyed the co-op Lich farm, people enjoyed getting Kuva.  Let people enjoy the game.

If i go to the codex to see a kuva lich and from that screen i press the button that takes me to the foundry to claim my items it gets stuck on the kuva lich and i can't do anything else.

I got it working again by opening the "esc" menu and going to the market.

0E60E488124F863BEA78C968D3CE66459E3557B9

66F999E8CAE0FB1ACE2ED2AE0F00C659B5A95995

29 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

It's not a hard solution or a balance issue, everyone was happy, the farm was moving at an acceptable pace, neither too fast or slow, and then you reverted it. There's clearly no harm in putting it back to the fun and cooperative mode we had, why is that so hard for you guys to understand?

And on top of that, why was the kuva drop removed within an hour, but this awful system has been allowed to stay for nearly a full day?

15 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

This is also something we are discussing. We don't want players to be held hostage in their own progression, but the execution of how to prevent that has to be handled correctly.

Easy. Make him drop 1000 Kuva for the squad if the first word was guessed right, 2000 for the second and 3000 for the third. I'm sure players will not want to miss out on that.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

Any chance on switching Requiem relic refinement from void traces to kuva? Seeing as there's already the incentive to do kuva siphon/flood missions to get the relics.

3 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

hello Bear,

the solution was right there, you've found it before the last hotfix.

revert it to how it was and everyone will be happy.

since this whole lich process is a grindfest and rngfest, at least give back the shared of murmur progress as it used to be, so to make it team friendly again, bearable and fun.

not to mention you need to make the progress of all the rings to 60% again, or 60%, 80% and 100%, accordingly, maximum, but anyway.

i am sure the majority of the players will be happy by just getting back the shared affinity of the attempts on liches between the squadmates (on both successful or failed attempts).

also, you guys removed the kuva drop chance (which was intended) from thralls in like 45 mins and you cannot revert this in this time frame as well?

what more do you want to see?

you've gotten the same kind of feedback from so many players.

we cannot all be wrong for wanting this the way it was.

thank you!

49 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

awesome!
hoping change comes soon 

now if we could get larvae holding the weapon the lich will have, have bonus go up 5% per lich level, and have it so there's a small chance, maybe 5%, on each level up they get an ephemera

53 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

Don't supposed you could ask if we could get an option to repell rather than trying to Mercy and Fail against Liches? Would make everyone happier.

So, now when other party members don't get murmurs form lich, what is the point of doing it in groups. We are back to what was at the begining. With that rng to farm all weapons it will just take forever if someone is unlucky.

32 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Easy. Make him drop 1000 Kuva for the squad if the first word was guessed right, 2000 for the second and 3000 for the third. I'm sure players will not want to miss out on that.

I don't want Kuva, this new system doesn't need Kuva at all, why they would give Kuva?

This system requires: Mods, void relics and murmur. Giving anything else is pointless. I want to reduce the insane grindfest that this update is, not to give me other resources that i don't need to finish with this absurdity.

5 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

1 trace =/= 1 kuva
it'd likely be ~500 kuva to rad a requiem
and personally i need all the kuva i can get to reroll my garbage rivens into slightly less garbage

And I need all my traces for my relics (not requiem relics) and have too much Kuva.

il y a 49 minutes, [DE]Bear a dit :

It's simple, you go back to the original idea of the concept, which made a lot more sense.
It must be possible to kill the lich anytime, no matter our requiem mods. And of course, without the good requiem, the dead lich on the ground, will be raised in the air by the kuva, which will transport it for its resurrection.
In this way the dialogues make sense again, the concept makes sense again.
Fights against the liches will be longer, we will empty his 3 bars of life, we will check our 3 mods at the same time.
And since the fight will last, the lich will have plenty of opportunities to inflict his deadly finisher, which could depend on his level, or phase of the fight.
Everyone will be happy, everything will be in order '-'
If you find that it makes it easier to find the requiem that works, add the fact that once the lich reaches rank 3, it requires a 4th mod in its requiem.

27 minutes ago, Santana722 said:

Stop asking for this it's a bad idea.

An idea you don't like doesn't equal a bad idea, though.

14 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

1 trace =/= 1 kuva
it'd likely be ~500 kuva to rad a requiem
and personally i need all the kuva i can get to reroll my garbage rivens into slightly less garbage

And I understand this point too, but not everyone rolls rivens, at least giving people the option to do either/or isn't terrible in the least.

Archived