Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

hey de can you adjust how grendel buff people with his toxin because if my friend is using heat for the proc my toxin buff will make him have gas

edit: holding enemies in his belly seems to have an energy ramp up mechanic not sure if intended or not.

il y a 57 minutes, [DE]Bear a dit :

This is also something we are discussing. We don't want players to be held hostage in their own progression, but the execution of how to prevent that has to be handled correctly.

How about also not being held hostage by a lower % weapon duplicate . I got two shildeg in a row à 58% one and à 27% just after . The new system that will transfert higher % one into lower one will not get rid of that. I will repeat once again what I said countless time already : just find à way to donate a lich to our clan like it was intended to at first .

Also I hope the team will come back to the others liches giving Murmur progression to everyone or at least à similar Murmur progression because as it is the 3rd one is just ridiculous to get . Most of the time I brute force it before even having it which shouldnt happen . Murmur should compete with Brute Force RNG not be under that 

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

It is obvious by the impassioned responses here that the last hotfix and Murmur changes left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. The initial granting of Murmur progression was unintentional, but in those 24 hours, it seems that many of you have enjoyed the incentive to play together for shared benefits on Kuva Lich hunting.

As a result, we are discussing internally about incentives and ways to mitigate some of the pain points many of you have. As always, new systems take some time to settle in and we will be doing several balance passes. Your enemy is a personal one, but Warframe is ultimately a co-op experience and we want to make sure that is encouraged and rewarded fairly.

Will these incentives also be accompanied with changes that will increase efficiency for solo players? I don't want to lose efficiency when I am unable to find a squad.

My Kuva Lich is at level 3 and enemies still level 50. Barely noticed an increase, if any.

Making things too easy de-incentivices the type of player who'd stick around. Grinding for rare drops will only get you so far. With 14 weapons and the amount of time it takes to kill a lich, every weapon is a rare drop... wait until most people have 9/14 or 13/14 and it'll become painfully obvious, and I expect more will be added. Sooner or later, people grow tired. Point being: the type of player who'd complain about difficulty is not the kind you want in an MMO, as a customer, they'll get everything quick and bail. It's the progress-oriented player that's your best client.

Encouraging solo play is a great idea, in this regard, as Warframe is coop but not very social, and solo play is far more challenging. I was excited to test my builds, weapons, etc., and see how far I could push it with less survivable frames, optimizing, then became disappointed as enemies are still at level 50. Scaling to level 100 is well within reason, and to anyone who'd complain it's just a question of, say, "get Chroma, the right mods and a good weapon, done", and go from there. See? It sets goals for new players to strive towards, to unlock the content.

Anyway, thralls can be enthralled by Revenant and go into the "sleep" animation when they strike Revenant's 2.

The initial granting of Murmur progression was unintentional

being able to make a speed nova build was never intentional but you kept that in the game and made it a feature, do the same here

we are discussing internally about incentives and ways to mitigate some of the pain points many of you have

what is there to discuss? like i said, make it a feature and put it back in the game, even if you made it so the person who the lich is after gets 10x the murmur progress and the other players in the game get 5x instead that would still be good enough, you cant make the second and third requiem mod progress take longer than they did originally, especially the third one taking so many murmurs that you can barely see it go up at all when killing a thrall, and then NOT have something like this in the game to balance it out, if it was still 50 kills for all 3 requiem mod discoveries it would make sense to remove this, but now? it NEEDS to be a permanent feature unless you revert the amount of thralls you need to kill per requiem mod discovery

the complaints arent only about not having incentive to play co-op, the complaints are about how needlessly long this has started to take after the changes to how many thralls you need to kill, sure there were complaints when it was just 50 per requiem mod discovery, but it wasnt nearly as bad as it is now, everyone getting 10x the murmur progress for someone attempting their lich helped balance it out

5 minutes ago, Santana722 said:

Most people want Kuva, and the system is literally called Kuva Liches, it makes a lot of sense for Kuva rewards to be involved.

yeah but for attempting a lich? add kuva back to the thrall drop tables, dont make it a "reward" for someone attempting to take down their lich, i want something thats part of the new lich system, something thatll help me kill my lich faster as a reward, not something for rivens and the occasional item build requirements

Hey Lich Hunters,

It is obvious by the impassioned responses here that the last hotfix and Murmur changes left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. The initial granting of Murmur progression was unintentional, but in those 24 hours, it seems that many of you have enjoyed the incentive to play together for shared benefits on Kuva Lich hunting.

As a result, we are discussing internally about incentives and ways to mitigate some of the pain points many of you have. As always, new systems take some time to settle in and we will be doing several balance passes. Your enemy is a personal one, but Warframe is ultimately a co-op experience and we want to make sure that is encouraged and rewarded fairly.

Im glad this problem got to you guys but what about gunblade stances? Its clear that nobody enjoys redeemer or sarpa. Its also clear that gunblades are out of the game and very rarely equiped due to the fact that everything is so viable and high damage, gunblades arent even considered to be picked because bad stances(combos) / slow fire rate / pathetic damage / heavy attack

I really hope something can be done about it Im sure It takes time and effort to create good and smooth stances I just hope you guys dont forget about it and call it a day 

vor einer Stunde schrieb CyberMercy:

CONTROLLER ON PC 

As of Nov 6 23:30

still (previously mentioned)  no "Zoom"

L2  used as R3 on Primary

NO ability to

Fish

Dart

Mine

Scan

Aim Glide

Target

Please repair seriously impeding enjoyment and progress  of game

Works fine for me. What controller do you use?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Joltyboi:

yeah but for attempting a lich? add kuva back to the thrall drop tables, dont make it a "reward" for someone attempting to take down their lich, i want something thats part of the new lich system, something thatll help me kill my lich faster as a reward, not something for rivens and the occasional item build requirements

Or even better, Liches should reward Kuva on kill. I like the requiem relic drops from Thralls and don't want to see the dropchance lowered by adding kuva to it again, afterall that's why they changed it.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Great now lichs are even trashier that they were before ,you can't play with other players because they can stop your lich from spawning if they don't kill their own when it comes and we are back to the solo , 500 thralls and 24h farm for only one lich ,great DE you really know how to make games :). I will just go play and have more fun in a walking simulator.

4 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

you kinda missed out the part where they said that this system doesnt require any amount of kuva

Sure not now but if they were to decide to change the relics to be upgraded via kuva instead of traces you would cry for an easy way to gain kuva.

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

Sure not now but if they were to decide to change the relics to be upgraded via kuva instead of traces you would cry for an easy way to gain kuva.

because it would make sense to reward kuva, as of right now though, kuva isnt required, so liches dont need to give it as a reward

This is also something we are discussing. We don't want players to be held hostage in their own progression, but the execution of how to prevent that has to be handled correctly.

Since I complain a lot here, let me just say this positive thing; it's very good to see someone from DE active in this thread. 

I hope to see more interactions from DE staff in various threads. It makes things feel a lot more like a community.

8 minutes ago, ZarakkiZenn said:

The Kuva dilemma should be a non-issue...

2.5% chance for 500 kuva, over 150 thralls = 2,000 kuva per lich

Why are we even talking about this?

the only reason im against it is because i can easily see them using kuva as a replacement for liches giving the murmur progress instead of being a reward alongside it, if they have both, great, but i dont want kuva being a replacement for something that didnt need removing in the first place

2 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey Lich Hunters,

Well the problem is, as others have already said, the main solution was already there.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but you guys have a history of taking a roundabout solution when the community is unanimous on the solution they want. Right now, it seems we want a revert and a continuation from there, while you make it sound like you're going to change all kinds of things in an attempt to make it better. It's okay to go the simple route, it worked, people were happy, and it frees up time and resources towards a way to trade/donate Liches, players feeling held hostage by other Liches, etc.

40 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

If they do that, they should be smart enough to make people not go out of their way to get Kuva aka adding Kuva as reward from Thralls/Liches.
As of now, it's not announced or even planned to be a thing so. What is right now confirmed to be useable is not Kuva, but Murmur, Mods, Relics and Void Relics. Giving anything else is just making this absurd grind more tedious, i couldn't care less if they have Kuva tattoed all over their body. We don't need more pointless grind, we need this absurd system with many layers of rng to be reduced and handing out more Kuva is not going to help that at all.

Also you already get Kuva by doing the missions to get mods requiem if your luck is trash and thralls don't give you enough mods.

Archived