Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

I am happy to hear about windowed mode optimizations since I always play on windowed mode on my potato pc, and please do something about Exploiter Orb doors, I am mostly getting stuck at door or falling off the map, typing /unstuck only teleports me behind the door while other squad members are fighting Exploiter...

3 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

Thanks!

But how about making the lich weapon less RNG? I had 5 Karaks, 2 kohms and I'm on the 3rd ogris now and I still miss 4 weapons. It is incredibly frustrating and adds nothing to the game, you don't even sell lich boosters or anything, so you don't profit either. Every Update you mess up at least one thing with horrible RNG. Do you hate us?

Yeah I'm on my 1st lich and I don't plan to do more but I still feel sorry for the fellas who have to grind through all that. 

Can we mouse over Requiems in the "Previously Tested" field and and see their names so we don't have to try and memorize their symbols?

Or just divorce Requiem words from the Upgrade/Mod Screen and integrate it into the Lich Summary screen so you don't have to bounce back and forth between 2 or 3 menus to check your Requiems after changing them.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing)

This is a HORRIBLE change.

Now it will be better for players to extract than to help their allies defeat their lichs, they'll even screw it up for them if they don't finish it in time!

This is massively harming teamplay and actively adds griefing potential.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Can't you guys leave at least SOMETHING in the game that's makin the horrid lich grind a bit less pof a horrid lich grind? 😡

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead

Honestly I liked this "feature".I liked that I could give something back to my team for helping me with my lich. Now we are back to egotistical Gameplay.

If you really don't want this, reduce it to 5. That way it's still something.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Ok... why exactly? Getting the murmurs done is already a pain as is.

Giving people an incentive to do thrall hunts with others and then immediately changing it next hotfix? This is still a co-op game, isn't it?

Becouse you removed my first comment, here it goes again. Thank you for increasing the murmur grinding even more, if you just want it to be a pain and discourage players from doing it, just say it, it would avoid all the unecessary expectation ppl might still have

vor 7 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Kuva Lich Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:

I'm going to quote Sid Meier here again:

Sid Meier's 10 Rules of Game Design:

No. 5: Make sure the player is having fun, not the designer/computer.

No. 10: Know when to stop, more is not always better and just because we can, doesn’t mean we should.

Return the quick melee mid-air boosting.

You guys changed coptering to this mid-air boosting thing, which was incredible useful with polearms and consorts, then removed it again, and yet added it back in a nerfed state and now with melee 3.0 totally skimmed it down to a micro-meter of boost, which won't even boost you up to one of the highest pillars at the simulacrum.

This mobility nerf is annoying and ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Omfg, why would you do this...? Like everyone else in this thread already said: this was the one reason people would actually group up and help with other people's liches. now it's just back to soloing a dumb grind that's not interesting and now actively discourages co-op gameplay. Please revert this ASAP if you want people to actually bother with this system beyond the first week.

Also, as @Genoscythe posted, please allow some way to control the RNG of kuva weapons: we already have a random roll on the bonus damage %, having random weapons as well is just making an already boring grind even worse.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing).

Looks like I'm going back to normal gameplay and forgetting that this crappy mode exists. It was purely the only reason people would play pubs and it was bearable at least. Now it's going to be a wasteland because everyone will want only their lich to spawn.

Archived