[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

On the forums we had a couple of people complaining about others not killing their liches. This little murmur nerf doesnt help with that.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Oh come on, that was making the grind to get a weapon that isn't a dupe I already have 5 of at least a little more bearable

• Like 2

Please bring back Murmurs from lich going to the team, perhaps at half the rate of the original player's amount. Taking down a Lich is a team effort, and the team should be rewarded.

Otherwise, people will see a Lich spawn, go "Not mine" and leave the assaulted player to fend for themselves. This is a toxic mentality to encourage.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

This was the only reason this update was manageable, that with all the slog of grinding through multiple tedious layers of RNG, getting GARBAGE duplicates on a consistent basis and it was removed. Why? Why was this removed? Now it will be even longer. Isn't this a multiplayer game? Shouldn't we reward players for even trying to cooperate? What reason is there for me to help someone kill their lich if I literally gain nothing from it? It is now a waste of time to play with others. Still no update on how we can determine what weapon we can get, so I guess I will have more fun on getting 30 duplicate weapons over and over again. Furthermore, combining garbage duplicate weapons to change out the elemental bonus is not worth the time and effort. NO ONE wants to have to grind through the slog of thralls + murmurs, that has now been extended this update, to get a duplicate weapon with +26% bonus toxin in comparison to their +25% toxin bonus. It is really not worth the time and effort.

• Like 2

Horrible change - just add more annoying murmur grind. So what is the point of doing lich hunts in groups anymore in this coop game ?

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

No. Bruh moment. Bad change, really. 

• Like 1

The shared murmur progress (on attempted lich kill) gave us incentive to help others with their liches, now we have no reason too. Please revert this and make it a feature. ATLEAST make so we get half.

Edited by SuperSmog
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to spawn more than the maximum amount of Thralls per mission if you leave them waiting for Mercy.

why is there a max at all

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We need testing and feedback, especially from Streamers and Content Creators, to ensure this option works with their software (since they intercept the frame we send to Windows and this option changes that process).

Why FPS drops while I running OBS Studio and Warframe?

It drops for around 20-30 frames per sec!?

This wasnt happened before update 26.0.0! 🤔

Now streaming is harder, CPU usage drastical going up, why??

Wtf u are scrow up now DEVS, if your hotfixes and updates doesn't work properly then revert the update completely before Grendal release! 😡

Maybe change the kuva quartakk auto fire from the hip burst when aimed ,,mechanic" to a manual fire mode switch?

I don't really see too many people like it or dislike it it's just you know meh a little repulsive thing. 

This would be better for the kuva quartakk:

ft3XgRe.png

Edited by Xrasegot

vor 11 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead

ah come one.. this was the only reason for other people to actually help with your own lich. now people will just rush to extraction and ignore any lich thats not theirs just like before

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RougeMagma said:

Wow! I was about to file this bug. Thanks!

Already did and it cost me a mastery test 😄 I'm glad they fixed it though.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

And again Lich farming taking Hours for Duplicate weapons.

"Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress. "

Could you please reverse this?

This gave everyone in the squad an incentive to take the lich down, before you added this I frequently had players just going to extraction instead.

• Like 1

Welp, guess I'll be going back to solo so I don't have to deal with other peoples lich just sitting there, thanks DE.

• Like 1

Screenshot_8.png

Messages like this are appearing literally every 3-4 games. People not strong enough to kill lv 3-5 Liches, people that spawn INVINCIBLE Liches (only shield can be removed, life stays gray), people not seeing the Lich at all making it impossible to mercy (not even taking damage from them).
And of course the worst of all: a big waste of time for those who want to play this new update like it was intended to play.

Why not add a cooldown of 1-2 min to actually use your parazon on them, otherwise they'll just despawn away (without lvling up) and give the chance to other players in the team to spawn their liches?

Also it's a big issue on defense&excavation quests, as they literally oneshot the excavators and the defense objective.
It took you 1 hour to update the 500 Kuva&requiem "bug", yet it's a week now that people keep asking for a cooldown for those Liches and still nothing.
  • Like 4

"Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress."

Thanks I hate it.

• Like 1

there's a problem with the load out system, when you duplicate a slot, then the multiply nect time you come to the arsenal after doing a mission

Grendel needs the abysmal exponential energy drain on 1 first ability toned down like hardcore toned down, cus even at 175 eff when u have 4+ it starts draining like crazy and exponentially not a flat 2.5 or whatever per second which is still alot considering his one is the pillar around which all of his kit is built.

And ember's immolation could use some love as well in that department, because what's the point of max eff when after a few secs it becomes and exponential drain to sustain a 90% DR ability that other frames cast and forget without any extra maluses

Also do something with that bullS#&$ RNG with kuva weapons, even more so that you killed that affinity thing with murmurs which was a way to alleviate the already insane grinding per se.

Leave the beastly RNG as it is AFTER we have a chance to get all guns, so if someone wants better elemental bonuses, good luck grinding more, but once we acquire a weapon, it should be out of the table so we don't get like 3 hammers 2 tonkors 2 quartakks while i haven't seen a damn karak or kohm yet

Or give us an option to get rid of the lich holding the duplicate cus so far a lich with a duplicate weapon we dont want equal to 2+ hours of useless chores to get rid of a nuisance before praying RNG that the next lich will have a weapon we don't own yet...let alone the % of desired elemental bonus. ( at least we can influence the element by using specific frames )

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 1

Grinding for Murmurs since release is already a huge pain, you should have probably thought of buffing the acquisition/spawn rate if you're so inclined to nerf co-operative play in this co-operative game 🤔

• Like 1

Still no fix for requiem relics not dropping from floods?

Or the status chance bug? (100% status weapons not triggering growing power, etc.)

Edited by Callback