[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Grendel can now cast Nourish while Pulverize is active - to which we’ve added a new sound!
  • Grendel Feast expel deals increased damage based on the number and level of enemies. Also deals the same damage as a radial AoE.
  • Grendel Regurgitate damage radius increased from 3/3/3/3 to 3/4/5/5 and increased damage scaling.
  • Grendel Pulverize no longer ends when he runs out of consumed targets, instead it starts draining Energy like Ember’s Immolation.
  • Grendel also gets extra acceleration for Pulverize if he uses Nourish during it.
  • Added sound to when Grendel stumbles due to running out of Energy.
  • Fixed Grendel having fast legs after using Pulverize.

Nice changes to fix pulverize not doing anything for the most part, but it also makes expelling preferable to using his 3 unless you wanna throw them off bounds and emphasized his energy problems even more.

Gonna give it another try after updating.

Thoughts after trying the changes:

-  Reduce the drain/enemy on his 1 a bit.

-  Make the 3 do something more either by doing something for the skill by itself (tagged enemies are covered gastric acid and take increased damage foe x secs for exemple) in or adding a synergy with his 4.

-  add an easier way to know which buff you cycled on nourish.

Edited by SSI_Seraph
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Wonderful. So now, an already 4+hr grind just to get to the Lich is pointless to run as a team. Force solo, make it even more of a headache. Great way to encourage players to explore this new content, DE. Who comes up with this stuff?

• Upvote 31

"Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress."

If you could stop needlessly making this grind last longer that would be fantastic, This bug finally made it feel like an acceptable amount of time to dedicate to each lich. and now it's gone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 28

il y a 15 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player.

This is Anthem level of bullS#&$.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

I sometimes get 1-2-3 second long freezing when a kuva lich is about to spawn. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

Literally everyone : "Murmur grind is awful, please make it somewhat bearable."

DE : Increases the grind

I laugh but also I want to die

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 15

Gerade eben schrieb ----PRIME----Jhussethy:

This is Anthem level of bullS#&$.

Feels more like Fallout 76 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 10

Melee Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:

WHY IS THIS LIST ALWAYS SO SMALL, this is the biggest change not addition but change to the game period. Why do I stress this? Well that's because 

1. Everyone has access to it

2. It made a large percentage of mods useless

3. It is still buggy

4. Heavy attacks suck you just renamed charge attacks and gave us another downside to them

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Zitat

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Did this really need to go? It felt great to be rewared for helping others defeat their Lich and actually gives people reason to finish their Lich (or at least attempt to). Right now a lot of people just leave their Lich be and never attempt Mercy on them to prevent them from leveling up - which means no new liches spawn - which means playing in public groups is a bad idea.

At least give us some reward for engaging with other players Liches, please?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Those few first lines of your post made start to worry about future.

I sure hope you are not planning to drop Warframe's supporting running on older Windows versions than 10. (like 7 , 8 ) or if you do i hope its a far far away future.

Hope i'm just being paranoid and nothing else.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

THANK YOU. I am sick and tired of these people going into pub matches, demanding that other players immediately stab their liches, and then throwing an unbelievable amount of condescension at people for not doing what they want that person to do. You chose to set your matchmaking to public. When you start cursing people out in a pub match for not doing what you want them to, just remember; you could have made a group in recruiting chat; you could play with your friends; you could have gone it solo. You chose not to, and you have no one to blame but yourself. Flipping out on other players in a video game doesn't accomplish anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 7

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update in 2017 optimized

... pfft hahahaha... "optimized"... that's what they call it now?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thralls being immune to Status procs.

aw~... And here I thought it was intentionally due to the status immunity of the Lich... It was quite fun, actually... xD

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Fighting against other liches in public missions was a ton of fun because everyone had something to gain from getting rid of them, now other people's liches will just be a waste of time for most of the squad, it encouraged players to play in public missions and again, it was just plain fun. I really don't like this change, I hope it'll get reversed, if not, welp here I go play solo again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

This is a bad idea.  I just want to echo what many others in this thread have said in that this actively discourages you from doing these in a group.  Right now, I get excited for any lich to spawn; either I get to test my current mod combo, or I get a nice chunk of murmur progress.  With this change, I not only get nothing from a lich other than my own, but my own cannot spawn while another is up. This encourages me to get out of the mission as fast as possible since so many people in pub groups either cannot or will not finish their lich.

Systems in Warframe should encourage co-op, not discourage it.  I would request you guys re-think this change.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 24

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weird decision, to be honest. Like

6 minutes ago, Zagrax said:

But why remove the shared murmur? That's a good incentive to help your allies with their lich.

Halving it would definitely suffice, it's a coop game after all 🤔

Alternatively, make the Murmur progress dependable on the squad's size:

• 2 players: 50% of the progress
  • 3 players: 33% of the progress
  • 4 players: 25% of the progress

Because... I don't know, I'm pulling my leg, but since the liches are so tied to specific players, maybe they shouldn't attack or damage other players in squad, either? I've been playing for 4 hours earlier today and encountered about 4-6 liches. What did they have in common? All players were participating and helping each other.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for the fixes

Any chance of a fix for Maroo's. Having issues where i can not see players trading (other than a floating trade tag) and on the rare occations i do see one, i can not see their items.

this is bad i mean thanks to that iit was managable now its just pure grind and sry to inform you but tons of grind its not fun way of playing and plz fro the love of something bring back the kuva to the thrials listen to your players

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Then let me kill myself on other people's liches, let me make theirs unspawn. I can't fight my lich because Jimmy Speed over at extraction is afraid of enemies becoming stronger if he touches his rank 1 lich, meanwhile blocking spawns for everyone else.

Edited by Irhyo
Needed to specify rank, enemies are very tough at rank 2 after all.
  • Upvote 15

Also, thanks DE for giving people a reason to not run Lich nodes with people. Gee, it's like they forgot this is a co-op game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Will we have new content this year? Because kuva missions, fissures and normal missions with higher level enemies are just more of the same.

THANK YOU.

• Upvote 4

I don't know if this is a feature or not, but I've got all the pieces for accessing the Grendel Blueprint Missions, but I can only do them in a solo run. Is there a problem with that, or is Solo Mode the only way to do it?