Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

30% of a time fighting a Lich is spend in typing /unstuck, cause it threw you half way inside a wall or a door. Other 30% of a time is spent in waiting to type /unstuck, cause it threw you half way into a wall or a door again. Just saying. Might kinda wanna fix that one...cause it's more annoying than the multilayered grind itself.

Thank you for the fixes!

There is a problem with some of saryn's tennogen skins (Napellus, Blade of the lotus, not really sure about others) some of her emissive colors are bugged and appear black. I marked some for example:

Spoiler

Saryn.jpg

I know it's not important as other things but any possability for a potential fix soon?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

I'm speechless, you really have no idea how hard you disappoint. You 'accidently' give us good rewards (kuva from thralls) and much more reasonable progress, which encouraged playing with others instead of solo. And then you take it way again to emphasize how dull you want this farm to be. Unbelievable.

And the saddest thing is, that you can hotfix these things that make the game fun, but finally fixing the problem that no requiem relic is rewarded after a kuva flood seems to be of not much priority to you.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

So basically a nerf?

If this is the way it is going to be, kuva should be added to thralls again.

Also:

-Where is merging kuva weapons

-Contract donation to clan

|EDIT|

Still no fix or mention about ogris specific mods being available for use on kuva ogris despite them having no effect, I.E. Nightwatch Napalm is equipable yet the effect does not proc.

If the reasoning behind this, assuming it is intentional,  is that they are different weapons then rivens for kuva weapons should be generated separately just like dual stubbas have their own rivens.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Unfortunately what this does is de-incentivize 3 things

1. Playing in groups. Before you were incentivized to so because of the increased murmur progress thanks to their liches, this change removes that

2. Helping players kill their lich, you got progress, they got progress. Now it's just back to they get progress

3. Less reason for other players to deal with their liches, before they had an extra reason, to help everyone else get murmur progress, now they have 1 less reason to deal with their lich if they don't feel like it.

Basically I can't see a reason to bother going into groups outside of just not wanting to do everything by myself now. Before I mostly did pubs because I wanted to get a good feel for how each lich could be, but now I don't see much point.

1 minute ago, Irhyo said:

Then let me kill myself on other people's liches, let me make theirs unspawn. I can't fight my lich because Jimmy Speed over at extraction is afraid of enemies becoming stronger if he touches his lich, meanwhile blocking spawns for everyone else.

They really should have made this a personal, solo event like the idea implied. There's just too much group effort needed to combat the bad RNG process.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you guys just go one day without removing improvements that actually made the Lich farm bearable, and dare I say, enjoyable?  Why is DE so aggressively against players actually having fun?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Could you reconsider this? Liches convert nearby enemies to thralls, so this change adds an incentive for players to not help each other with their liches, since killing / failing to kill a lich will only benefit the player associated with the lich, whereas leaving the lich alive generates murmur progress for all players.

If the issue is how quickly kuva liches can be completed now, I'd actually rather see an increase in the overall amount of murmur required as long as players still have good incentives to cooperate with each other.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is pretty much guaranteed to stop people from attempting a lich in a group, the incentive was that it helped everybody regardless of who's lich it was, without this the only reason to do kuva lich stuff as a group will be the increased number of thralls, once a lich spawns you'll be left to fight it alone as they have no incentive to help. This is not what you want in a cooperative game and you should really rethink this decision unless you want kuva liches to become as ignored as the conclave.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player.

not going to lie not happy with this change, especially with the 3rd bar as long as it is, this just feels painful and kind of discourages me from helping my friends with their liches and them from helping me with mine if our liches are not on the same planets. Cause it just means slower progress for that 3rd bar, really hope you guys reconsider and revert this change

23 minutes ago, Doggo said:

No changes for Condition Overload being useless less decent? Adding it as multiplicative on pressure point will actually make melees status-based really useful. 

Condition Overload is still one of the most powerful mods, but not so powerful anymore it completely breaks the game, and gives a large disconnect between early game melee and late game melee. Making it multiplicative would be a step back from actually having balanced melees. Take Pressure Point off your build, put CO in it’s place, and install something else like a reach or attack speed mod.

We really need something to do with kuva weapons we don't need. Melt them into kuva? fuse them into duplicates to boost elemental damage? 

Also like i know this'll be controversial but... could you make them not use weapon inventory space due to the fact that you just get SO many of them constantly and they're kind of a special case for weapons :3

vor 9 Minuten schrieb NightHorror888:

Can we get a fix for Nightwatch Napalm not working on the Kuva Ogris please?

Also, weapons with innate elemental (Tonkor, Ogris, Seer, the two new ones) still have their calculations wrong and gain far less damage than they should. Especially the Ogris gets about 1% more damage from a 25% bonus.

12 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Literally everyone : "Murmur grind is awful, please make it somewhat bearable."

DE : Increases the grind

I remember how (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught back at 5 days after its release that they upped the Efficiency drain rate to the point that Solo play is near impossible to get Khora's parts in Rotation C. It's of no surprise that the Efficiency drain is still borked today to the point that it discourages Solo play.

Kuva Liches being a "personal nemesis" doesn't have to mean just you and the Lich, such as your team and its Thralls you and it can bring along. First the Requiem Mods from Thralls yesterday and then today the removal of sharing Murmurs with everyone just makes getting the Kuva weapons more painful to get, worse if you get more duplicates. I do hope they revert or address these issues soon.

Archived