Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, _.-._-._.--. said:

Thanks for the hotfix! By the way, here's a list of things you broke.

• Projectile weapons can no longer damage the eidolon on land or in water.
  • You need to be 20 meters away from the eidolon now in order to deal any damage.
  • Unairu wisp doesn't spawn wisps unless you are inside of the eidolon, even with the blast radius waybound.
  • Certain amps such as Raplak Prism do not hit the eidolon at ALL.

yeah i noticed the same and posted in the bug forums. thread: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1140014-eidolon-synovias-and-body-unaffected-by-projectile-weapon-hits/

I was able to hit them with melee from 0 meters away, so i guess there's that 😛

34 minutes ago, captain_bruh said:

still cant leave archwing while in PoE or orb vallis -_- 

They need to make sure their new revenue stream idea is working as intended first.

There is a whole new market of mods that has plat flowing through it that needs to be perfectly tuned by making sure the grind is *just* right.

If the grind is too easy / fun then people wont buy the Requim mod packs!

Priority's.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have added an option to enable a faster method for Warframe to send frames to Windows which should improve framerate for Borderless Fullscreen and Windowed display modes.

Very good when enabled. Works much better with switchable graphics.

The old, borderless FPS drops. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502458737
New video, good FPS on NVidia GT 1030: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/504835436

Now with this update, borderless have no more FPS drops with switchable graphics. I use Ryzen 2400g, Windows 10, NVidia GT 1030, AMD Rx 580 8 GB, with 144 Hz monitor plugged into integrated graphics. Asus B450-F with "HybridGraphics" enabled

lease add a counter to requiem mods owned in the reward table after completing a fissure. Be nice to know how many of which kind I have before making a selection.

Also not really sure the point of Defiled mods, but possibly let them be transmutable to recreate a single requiem mod in it's place? Just a thought.

So the 'not receiving murmur from another players Lich kill attempt' thing:

I get the logic behind this and it makes sense for the owner to be the sole recipient, otherwise other players could be getting up to 3 lots of 'free' murmur from Liches which have nothing to do with them.

However, in the spirit of co-op games, sense of camaraderie (lifting together!), being benevolent, helpful to others and feel you're adding value to other player's gaming experience I think there needs to be some sort of compromise here. As well as mitigating the toxic comments I've seen from other players getting frustrated that despite assisting heavily bringing down someone else's lich, the owner doesn't step forward to attempt the kill. This kinda holds up gameplay a bit as well. I think the owner may be refusing sometimes because they either don't want the Lich to level up or perhaps they don't want to waste using up a portion of their mod or maybe they are low on supply or simply don't have the correct one or any at all.

The compromise I propose is to reward the murmur (or even say just half of the progress that the owner gets), to any payer who effects damage on the Lich if it's not their own. We'd then hopefully see more teamwork because if there's no benefit in assisting then... why bother?

7 minutes ago, Morthal said:

Slot Machines--er...Surprise Mechanics don't count as "Content", unless you're an EA paypig.

Also, please donate your unused plat to a good cause. Send me Forma bundles, as many as you can spare, it's the only way to cure this Kuvatitis Disease*cough*

What? Where do you pay for Kuva Liches? LMAO tf are you talking about

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

God, am I glad.

It was supremely annoying to be getting grief from half the players in public runs for trying to actually solve the murmurs first instead of attacking the lich at every opportunity (and raising its level to uncomfortable amounts). Sure, some people can afford to brute-force their way through the system like that, but weaker players (like me) have to actually rely on a tactical approach to the lich situation. (As I feel was your intention by making the murmurs into a puzzle to solve.)

I guess I can go back to public matches now. ❤️

7 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Just a reminder, this person talks only for itself.

Ignore especially this line.

How people do you think that has at least 65 Formas or more ready for all the Kuva weapons or Grendel? Not to mention how Melee changed near completely, making Forma more desired than before. Having an Ayatan Amber Star in there is redundant with it being also available from the Arbitrations Honors as a permanent BP.

Also, Heat Status still isn't putting Mirage in light for Eclipse purposes (been this way since 26.0 dropped)

Could we get an official statement on whether or not this is intentional, or just a bug resulting from messing with the Heat Status/new shaders? I would hope it isn't intentional because I mean... it's been that way for years, it's a cool niche interaction that isn't gamebreaking in the slightest, and she's literally on fire and fire = light sooooo :U

Umbra still loses all buffs and applicable invulnerability upon Transference

Exalted Blade no longer auto-blocks while attacking (and this issue itself has gone under the radar for the longest time)

The Aero set mod bonus does not activate when damaging enemies with melee weapons or abilities

Also, despite what others say, disabling automatic finishers whenever we melee close to blinded/sleeping enemies, in favor for manually performing finishers with the action button, is something that I appreciate. Most of the time we're using blind/sleep is for the stealth damage boost so being able to get in close without fear of slowing down our melee mayhem in case of pulling off an accidental finisher (effectively slowing us down), feels MUCH better. The "unbearable pain" of having to press a different button for finishers is an exaggeration; please let finishers stay manually executed.

And just how exactly do we perform Mercy finishers? Or are they really just random?

This as well with screenshot of the mission summary as evidence -->

4 minutes ago, SliverAeon said:

God, am I glad.

It was supremely annoying to be getting grief from half the players in public runs for trying to actually solve the murmurs first instead of attacking the lich at every opportunity (and raising its level to uncomfortable amounts). Sure, some people can afford to brute-force their way through the system like that, but weaker players (like me) have to actually rely on a tactical approach to the lich situation. (As I feel was your intention by making the murmurs into a puzzle to solve.)

Have you tried to use that brains of yours to realize that... people would actually help you to take him down since it would give to them 10x (highest amount by far) extra murmur? It seems like you didn't.

Now that they don't get anything in exchange and that murmur tells you the right mods, but not the right order, means that you still can raise a big boi level 5 that will kill easily "weaker" players like you and people in your squad won't give a damn about it; because they don't get anything for helping you.

Let it sink, use that brains of yours.

Well these grendel changes were not exactly what I was looking for, so i'm just gonna post this again.

Grendel: The great and terrible eater of worlds. He's the unholy combination of terrifying, ridiculous, and...strangely effective. Though, he's not the best frame out there as he has some minor problems with scaling. He scales well, just not at the level of godly. I'm perfectly fine with Grendel as is, but consider this post not as a complaint, but more of a 'wishlist' of improvements to his kit. I'll be giving my reasons for them as well to prevent confusion.

1. Feast is very energy consuming. At base, it takes 1.5 energy per second to keep an enemy in your belly, and adds another 1.5 per additional enemy you suck up. Thus, it can be difficult for Grendel to keep his lunch, so to speak. If you lose all your energy, Grendel will barf out every enemy that was in his gut. Unless you're using rage or hunter adrenaline (As you probably should), it will be very difficult to keep a steady energy supply. Not to mention that keeping enemies in your gut is key to keeping certain targets out of the fight, like Eximus, nullifiers, or noxes in particular.
Solution 1: Remove energy drain, but limit enemy cap  to 20.
Solution 2: Reduce energy drain from 1.5 to 1 per enemy.
WHY:
If you remove the energy drain, but limit enemy caps, it prevents Grendel from overfeeding. It will in turn give his expulsion part of Feast more use, as it can expel enemies that have their armor stripped, and make use of its innate toxin effect. (I also think it should do a giant gas proc in front of him for burps but that isn't important. Toilet humor ha ha ha.) You can always kill enemies with Pulverize to prevent your enemy cap from hitting max by simply killing them with jumps. In addition, having no energy drain would allow Grendel to more consistently use his gluttony passive for increased armor. As for Solution 2, It would simply be a quality of life change to make keeping enemies easier, but still keeping the enjoyment of sucking up the entire map.

2-A. Visibility and functionality of Nourish. Nourish is a great ability for buffing your team and healing yourself. The first problem with it lies with how visible your available buffs are. If you want to use a buff, you must cycle through them to highlight the one you want to use. If you don't have the correct enemy for the buff, it won't show that buff. Here's the problem: Sometimes you forget what you ate for breakfast. You end up wasting a few seconds and casts trying to cycle the buff you want.
Solution: Have a cycle wheel similar to Ivara, Vauban, or Khora along with buff icons with highlights to indicate what is available at first glance.
WHY:
I don't think any explanation is needed other than "It would look a lot better and be easier to see what I have ready".

2-B. Nourish's healing value??? Nourish is capable of healing you, but the value of which it heals you seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it'll only heal for 50 health, other times 200 per cast. No one seems to have any idea how to calculate this. I don't know, the community doesn't know, the wiki doesn't know, hell, I don't think DE knows either.
Solution: Let's normalize the healing value. For the first enemy in line for Nourish, Grendel takes 10% of that enemies health and heals himself for that value, not applying armor damage reduction, as it just takes their health.
WHY: In theory, this should have a different effect depending on how high enemy level is. On low levels, it should only heal him a bit, since he probably doesn't need it considering how tanky he is by default and when paired with his armor passive. On high levels, it should nearly fully heal Grendel because of how high enemy health can get. He'll need it too, since enemies that high can put out a lot of damage at once.

3. Regurgitate feels underused. The only reasons I would consider using this is either for chucking enemies out of the open map and into the skybox, killing low level trash, or memes. It doesn't feel like the deadly projectile vomit it was designed to be.
Solution: Have the damage of Regurgitate scale with the CURRENT health of the enemy you spit out, and deal a guaranteed toxin proc to whatever it hits.
WHY: If you deal scaling damage to enemies with the baddies stored in your gut, Grendel will have a more direct method of killing, as well as a way to deal with unwanted enemies in his belly. Your recently acquired prey goes from "useless meat sacks" to "live ammunition". Any enemy that doesn't instantly die to the body vomited at their face will slowly be poisoned to death from the toxin proc they're hit with. I chose toxin because it is consistent with the damage types in the rest of his kit, and uses similar damage calculations to slash procs. Scaling damage is key to longterm relevance, so adding that alongside a way to bypass armor in a fair way is a great improvement.

1 minute ago, DogsConkers said:

So the 'not receiving murmur from another players Lich kill attempt' thing:

I get the logic behind this and it makes sense for the owner to be the sole recipient, otherwise other players could be getting up to 3 lots of 'free' murmur from Liches which have nothing to do with them.

However, in the spirit of co-op games, sense of camaraderie (lifting together!), being benevolent, helpful to others and feel you're adding value to other player's gaming experience I think there needs to be some sort of compromise here. As well as mitigating the toxic comments I've seen from other players getting frustrated that despite assisting heavily bringing down someone else's lich, the owner doesn't step forward to attempt the kill. This kinda holds up gameplay a bit as well. I think the owner may be refusing sometimes because they either don't want the Lich to level up or perhaps they don't want to waste using up a portion of their mod or maybe they are low on supply or simply don't have the correct one or any at all.

The compromise I propose is to reward the murmur (or even say just half of the progress that the owner gets), to any payer who effects damage on the Lich if it's not their own. We'd then hopefully see more teamwork because if there's no benefit in assisting then... why bother?

It's still beneficial to do missions together since there are more thralls spawning.

I do agree that maybe everyone getting a boost from a successful kill would be ideal. So people would be encouraged to help others (if they truly need that incentive), yet stop harassing weak players to upgrade their lich too early (because fails no longer help others).

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

Why are you doing so poorly so suddenly?

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

Having an Ayatan Amber Star in there is redundant with it being also available from the Arbitrations Honors as a permanent BP.

Wait you can't compare the two, doesn't the arby's bp require a vitus to craft the amber star?

Like yeah having amber stars in the requiem relic drop table doesn't make any sense, but that bp isn't any good either

4 minutes ago, SliverAeon said:

God, am I glad.

Have fun with no one there. Why would anyone do a public match now if there isn't an incentive to defeat another player's Lich if they get no reward?

And it's not about getting grief from people for not solving your order of req mods. If you let your Lich just sit there, when it can give progress to your entire group, then that's your fault and you should get griefed. And you say you're a weaker player too. So the rank of your Lich shouldn't matter, because again, if you're in a group with people they would be incentivized to help you kill it, and I would be since I'm always murdering everyone else's Lich for them anyways in public.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Any chance we could see Forma Blueprints or some other drop in Requiem relics to replace the Ayatan Amber Stars? High end content giving a single Ayatan Star is bad and this is why it was removed from the Arbitrations rework before being shipped. Forma is my suggestion because it is required for Pexilus crafting and Kuva weapon Mastery.

Even Forma blueprints would be a pretty bad replacement for those of us who are literally swimming in them. I have about 80+ blueprints stockpiled and I keep gaining them faster than I can craft them. I'd rather have the Amber Stars, thanks.

Just now, Autumnatopoeia said:

Wait you can't compare the two, doesn't the arby's bp require a vitus to craft the amber star?

Like yeah having amber stars in the requiem relic drop table doesn't make any sense, but that bp isn't any good either

This, also a 3x Amber Star bundle should replace SEEDING FREAKING STEP EPHEMERA in the Arbitration table

Seriously, why is that thing not moved to the shop with the other Ephemera like, yesterday

Getting basically no reward on a Rotation C round feels real good c':

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - only failure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.
  • Fixed ability to spawn more than the maximum amount of Thralls per mission if you leave them waiting for Mercy. Literally. 

Wow, i have never seen a change so universally hated. Why DE? This gave me a reason to help kill other peoples lichs. 

Archived