Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When your team suck at defence

(PSN)phazonman

Il y a 5 heures, Aldain a dit :

...What type of defense mission are we talking about here?

Because honestly the entire team would have to be unconscious to fail at defense in 90% of circumstances.

Except when your team is made of noobs who tries to imitate pros they saw on twitch 

Spoiler: they fail miserably and you have to do all the work while those morons are bulletjumping around thinking they're useful 

That may sound stupid but that's a case of bad defence team i see very often 

Well you can't become pro without being a noob.  We all gotta start somewhere. Right?

Option A:  Help the new players.  Give them some advice.  Mechanics have changed a lot.  So maybe these people are returning from a rest.  Or maybe they just started when the mechanics changed.  

Option B: Do all the work.

I agree that a lot of new players jump in defense missions because its essentially power leveling.  

I got called a noob on my 3 forma Nyx with a 3 forma Cyanex and my Lesion because Nyx is a CC frame.  People were expecting me to bring a nuke.

Yes.  My damage numbers were lower than the Saryn and the Equinox.  Or the Mesa.  Which is what I was running with at the time.  But those three nukers were stepping on each others toes trying to outnuke each other.   

I like to run with new folks.  I was on my Nyx assisting a Nidus.  I lock an down and he builds stacks.  Worked well.  He was new and needed to know the mechanics of his frame.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Hexsing a dit :

Well you can't become pro without being a noob.  We all gotta start somewhere. Right?

Option A:  Help the new players.  Give them some advice.  Mechanics have changed a lot.  So maybe these people are returning from a rest.  Or maybe they just started when the mechanics changed.  

I agree that a lot of new players jump in defense missions because its essentially power leveling.  

I got called a noob on my 3 forma Nyx with a 3 forma Cyanex and my Lesion because Nyx is a CC frame.  People were expecting me to bring a nuke.

Yes.  My damage numbers were lower than the Saryn and the Equinox.  Or the Mesa.  Which is what I was running with at the time.  But those three nukers were stepping on each others toes trying to outnuke each other.   

I like to run with new folks.  I was on my Nyx assisting a Nidus.  I lock an down and he builds stacks.  Worked well.  He was new and needed to know the mechanics of his frame.

Agreed

13 hours ago, Hexsing said:

You are a good guy... Keep it up 👍

• Like 1