Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker frame???

SaltiestChrisToEverSalt

Hello, I have about 800 hours across ps4 and pc, and I have been thinking for a while now, while we have frames across many themes, we don’t have much from Norwegian mythology. So how about this: a berserker frame, not like Valkyr, less tanky. Think of a squishy frame that can hold 2 melee weapons and heals equally to the melee damage it does, so to survive you are forced to play aggressively. It’s a wild shot, but I wanted to see what people think of this idea. :) #NoticeMeDE

• 2 weeks later...

i love valkyr, but she feels she doesnt bring anything revolutionary to the table other than high armour. while frames like khora, or umbral excal, they bring new mechanics, that make the gameplay a little more interesting. cause although there are alot of weapons and alot of abilities to use, the gameplay sometimes can feel a little repetitive. but can you imagine how crazy it would be to have a frame with the hp of mirage that can use 2 gram primes? or 2 zaws? thats a frame i would love to use 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-21 at 9:46 AM, SaltiestChrisToEverSalt said:

i love valkyr, but she feels she doesnt bring anything revolutionary to the table other than high armour. while frames like khora, or umbral excal, they bring new mechanics, that make the gameplay a little more interesting. cause although there are alot of weapons and alot of abilities to use, the gameplay sometimes can feel a little repetitive. but can you imagine how crazy it would be to have a frame with the hp of mirage that can use 2 gram primes? or 2 zaws? thats a frame i would love to use 

Khora and Umbro are new frames, Valkyr first came about back in 2013. The games changed a lot and there is need for a rework for her (ie: I'd like to see hysteria augment as part of hysteria ability and the augment do something else). Her group/solo party benefit is #2 augmented.

You're initial description of berserker *could* apply to Garuda (another newer frame) as well given that she can impale/heal anyone regardless of weapons used and can use normal melee or her exalted melee weapon.

Edited by Gashslapper