Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need an explanation about requiem mods

xeecia

You die trying.

And if you tried and didnt die, then you got One Requiem right. 

In worst case you need 7 deaths for 1st requiem, 6 deaths for 2nd one and 5 for the last.    You will most likely discover 1-2 requiems through Murmurs, but it can be same that you already "died" for... 

without murmur to discover the mods, you will need like 17 attempts, so, you will die an lot and looks... impossiblem to try that much since you need to draw its attention
and each attempt generates 10 murmur... so in 13 attempts you probably will know all of your 3 mods

discovering all 3 mods, only need 4 attempts, so can end your lich without maximizing its level

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just needs the right words... and the left ones too

1 hour ago, Vistarmio said:

Can someone explain me how can i kill lich without murmur?

You put 3 mods on your Parazon and attempt a kill. Lich has 3 stages for 3 mods. For each right mod, you advance one stage, otherwise you die. Let's say you fight your Lich blindly and pass the first stage, this means your first mod is right. Afterwarsd you die at the second stage, this means you need to switch the second mod and try again.

1 hour ago, Kainosh said:

You will most likely discover 1-2 requiems through Murmurs, but it can be same that you already "died" for... 

Last hotfix made so that blindly guessed mods are instantly revieled and cannot be "discovered" by Murmurs again.