dimekikko

Inner Might is not working

Same. It only works SOMETIMES in the beginning of a mission. DE must have screwed up the code putting there some abismal cooldown. It just depletes the whole combo counter. Currently there is no reason to use Inner might until it is fixed

I noticed that it doesn't work in the simulacrum, SO or ESO, yet it has worked fairly consistently in normal missions and arbitrations.

This is from a host perspective...
Have you tried it as both host and client?

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

I noticed that it doesn't work in the simulacrum, SO or ESO, yet it has worked fairly consistently in normal missions and arbitrations.

This is from a host perspective...
Have you tried it as both host and client?

Tried it in solo play as client, can confirm it's no longer working in regular missions. Combo Efficiency mods seem to still be working, it's just Inner Might that's bugged.

Yup, not working. It's a shame too, cause now I need to use Focus Energy to cap out efficiency and having electric screws up Slash + Relentless Combination combo.

Inner Might wasn't work in the sim ever since the first update, but was working in normal missions. Now it doesn't work at all anywhere, even after dying once (dying in sim made it work there).

F6 screenshots of the occurrence and of my zenurik focus tree in the spoiler. Tested in a low level Corpus Exterminate. I've noticed this behavior in ALL missions since Hotfix 26.0.5.

Slight Combo built up, before heavy attack:

GVZCPUV.jpg

No Combo after heavy attack:

FywAIAV.jpg

Zenurik focus tree:

vTClK0C.jpg

Yeah I've noticed the same thing, in Simulacrum and SO/ESO it pretty much never works but occassionally it will in mission for me? I notice specifically it works if I have another source of Combo Efficiency like from riven/mods. This is very disappointing cause 60% combo efficiency is REALLY nice for melee builds and it not working almost makes a heavy attack build worthless unless you get the stat on a riven. Not to mention it caps at 90% so your wasting alot of stat potentional on a riven typically for it.

Same thing here. Thought it was a client related bug when I saw it not working yesterday, but after doing some solo argon crystal farming runs today I can confirm it isnt working at all, neither as client or host.