Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please change grendel energy drain

Rare-devil

So i really want to love grendel, I REALLY DO but the energy drain on his 1 stops him being fun at all. I want to be able to play my frame not being extremely limited for some dumb reason.

The drain on his 1 is simply absurd, especially as all his 3 other abilities requires both energy AND eaten enemies to function.

I first noticed this when i started lvling him on hydron, i just kept eating a couple of enemies and enjoying the cool effect when i noticed that my 200 energy VANISHED in around 2 seconds if i even came close to 10 enemies (more like 7-8) (and this is with 175% effiency). I thought this was pretty insane but kept playing and thought i could use his 2 to get some buffs and lower the energy drain, nope it drains so fast that you can eat one or maybe 2 enemies before you cant even use it anymore. SO i decided to check the wiki.

"Each enemy swallowed drains 1.5 Energy points per second until killed or spat out; energy drain per enemy ramps up to ? energy per second over time the longer enemies remain in Grendel's gut. " (plus the base energy cost)

Excuse me if i sound rude but De are you absolutely insane? you cant just make a entire character about eating enemies and stocking up which PUNISHES you for eating..) This might some a bit like a rant and yes, thats absolutely what it is together with critism.

why can atlas easily maintain 1.5k armor with his passive while grendel struggles to keep 400!?

• Like 1