Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Ogris Bugged

Tsukinoki

Two big problems are affecting the kuva ogris at this time:
-Bonus damage isn't actually bonus damage, its instead converting some of the blast damage into the bonus element.  This makes the weapon pretty weak, especially compared to other kuva weapons
-Nightwatch Napalm is equippable but doesn't do anything.

Hopefully these issues can get looked at sooner rather than later.

46 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Two big problems are affecting the kuva ogris at this time:
-Bonus damage isn't actually bonus damage, its instead converting some of the blast damage into the bonus element.  This makes the weapon pretty weak, especially compared to other kuva weapons
-Nightwatch Napalm is equippable but doesn't do anything.

Hopefully these issues can get looked at sooner rather than later.

I don't think it's a bug, they made this weapon utter trash on purpose and it's funny to see it's a MR15 weapon, same for the kraken.

Edited by bibmobello

Napalm got fixed, which is great and makes the weapon a lot more usable, but it still has way less damage than the regular Ogris.

Regular Ogris : 40k damage

5Jof7gO.png

Same build on my Kuva Ogris with 42% bonus Toxin : 23k damage, it's a bit skewed since Riven values are higher on the regular Ogris, but it doesn't make a huge difference.

LTWeUdC.png

Edit : By the way, I don't know if it's intentional, but the heat status from Nightwatch Napalm does not work on thralls.

Edited by Zrayph

20 minutes ago, Zrayph said:

I'd like to add that Cautious Shot still kills you from time to time when equipped on the Kuva Ogris (might also bug on other weapons but that's the only weapon I've seen do that so far).

https://giant.gfycat.com/PettyVibrantApatosaur.webm

I doubt thats a bug, its just simple math.  reduced 90% of 100k damage is still 10k damage to yourself for instance. 
You're still gonna die in most cases. And most frames have between 800-1k health. You'd still have a good chance of dieing even at 99% reduced damage to self.

à l’instant, SolidSnake8774 a dit :

I doubt thats a bug, its just simple math.  reduced 90% of 100k damage is still 10k damage to yourself for instance. 
You're still gonna die in most cases. And most frames have between 800-1k health. You'd still have a good chance of dieing even at 99% reduced damage to self.

Self damage isn't 100% of the damage you deal, Cautious Shot is not 90%, it's 99% and you literally see me shoot a Grineer at point blank and take 10 damage.

I shoot at point blank all the time and it only happened 3 times on the 8k+ kills I have on the weapon, so yeah, I'm going to bet on a bug.