Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban casting speed

MigurdiaRoxy

It's nice how the rework changed vauban, but the animation while throwing is a huge nerf to him. I suppose it is intentional as his abilities are better now his casting is worst. But in other hand he is not really tank and having to wait the worst travel time and the animation before throwing a ball is really unpleasant.

I think it is asking too much but I ask anyway. I'd like his old casting animation back and old balls travel time.

This aside I really liked the rework

Il y a 12 heures, Jutzo a dit :

Just use natural talent if it bothers you too much.

What we need is that its default launch speed be good enough, without the need to apply additional mods (as is the case, for example, with Loki).

You sure are not stupid, but your comment has sounded quite silly.

On 2019-11-07 at 2:17 PM, ForgeBr said:

It's nice how the rework changed vauban, but the animation while throwing is a huge nerf to him. I suppose it is intentional as his abilities are better now his casting is worst. But in other hand he is not really tank and having to wait the worst travel time and the animation before throwing a ball is really unpleasant.

I think it is asking too much but I ask anyway. I'd like his old casting animation back and old balls travel time.

This aside I really liked the rework

There's an official Vauban (and Ember) rework sticky thread, can you had your feedback there so the devs can read it ?

Also, can I use "old balls travel time" as a name for my prog rock band ? ^^

12 hours ago, Tatann said:

There's an official Vauban (and Ember) rework sticky thread, can you had your feedback there so the devs can read it ?

Also, can I use "old balls travel time" as a name for my prog rock band ? ^^

hahahahha, go ahead with that name and thanks for the advice. But i dont know where is this rework sticky thread you are talking.

Edited by ForgeBr