[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #268: Tonight at 7pm ET!

2b7178f3add029be57353e3ee014458e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan have a Lich they’re eager to VANQUISH — er scratch. Show no Mercy! Or...I guess show all the Mercy. Mercy them all!!!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 200 Ducats!

See you here tonight, November 7th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

Cant wait. Nice drop but where is Stalker noggle?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I hope you address the community feedback regarding the lack of cooperative play in the Lich Spawning! cheers!

Edited by ciTiger
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 14

Still never got any drop from last time on Mixer. Have verified my account is properly linked and re-linked multiple times. Guess I will have to watch on Twitch if I want any chance of receiving a drop.

Also, revert to the way Liches used to work as per the last hotfix. As of right now there is no incentive to play co-op since other folks won't kill their lich and that stops any more Liches from spawning. It used to be fun to team up to take down someones lich together since everyone got a nice little bonus of murmurs. Now there isn't a point and it's best to just play by yourself.  It's a bad sign when your co-op game is better enjoyed solo.

Edited by Nasahul
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

Hopefully they fully realize the unnecessary grind they’ll be doing

• Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

Please recognize and respond to the recent changes made to the Kuva Lich system, specifically with groups no longer sharing murmur progress from an ally's failed lich kill.
This change makes it much more likely that players will hunt liches solo, which is bad for the health of a co-op game.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

You have the lich system backwards! Currently it has to kill us to level up. We need to be able to kill any lich to clear it from the mission allowing it to level up until it's powerful enough to face us. Otherwise we are just admitting it's more powerful than us and we are just ignoring it until we have the combo.

EVERYONE IS IGNORING LICHES UNTIL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT MODS!!! No reason to face them otherwise.

• Like 1

Kinda in bad taste to flaunt the litch hunt on a primetime when 2/3 rds of the warframe community on consule still cant enjoy it. How bout getting back to it and give us our update, then we can all take some enjoyment from a primetime themed on it. Kinda insensitive. Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

As someone that was willing to kill 177 exploiter orbs just for a ephemera a am unwilling to go kill my 10th lich for a weapon because it is to grindy. At this point if also given up on the liches dropping a ephemera out of all of the ones if seen i haven't even seen a lich with one. The chance to Generating one on a lich is way to low considering how long it takes to kill one.

28 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

Still never got any drop from last time on Mixer. Have verified my account is properly linked and re-linked multiple times. Guess I will have to watch on Twitch if I want any chance of receiving a drop.

Also, revert to the way Liches used to work as per the last hotfix. As of right now there is no incentive to play co-op since other folks won't kill their lich and that stops any more Liches from spawning. It used to be fun to team up to take down someones lich together since everyone got a nice little bonus of murmurs. Now there isn't a point and it's best to just play by yourself.  It's a bad sign when your co-op game is better enjoyed solo.

Why force someone who does not want a Lich to have to fight one just because you want one? Seems easy enough to just team up with like minded friends or clan members or even go to the Recruiting chat and recruit a party and let people who dont want to have their items stolen by a Lich choose not to. You have options, but you advocate a mode which didnt leave someone just wishing to play the game with no Lich hassles any option, period. DE has left me perfectly set. If I want a Lich, I can form a team that will help me. Or, I can solo it. Good job, DE. Keep it as is.

• Like 2

You'd complain twice as much if they pushed the update out when it was full of bugs. Their "Negligence" is them trying to make sure the update isn't broken for consoles. 

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LittleKittyBlue said:

You'd complain twice as much if they pushed the update out when it was full of bugs. Their "Negligence" is them trying to make sure the update isn't broken for consoles. 

Bruh.. We still havent recieved the arbitration update or gauss changes...

Last update September 9th.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2