Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #268: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Why force someone who does not want a Lich to have to fight one just because you want one? Seems easy enough to just team up with like minded friends or clan members or even go to the Recruiting chat and recruit a party and let people who dont want to have their items stolen by a Lich choose not to. You have options, but you advocate a mode which didnt leave someone just wishing to play the game with no Lich hassles any option, period. DE has left me perfectly set. If I want a Lich, I can form a team that will help me. Or, I can solo it. Good job, DE. Keep it as is.

I see you haven't played the update. The Liches only spawn in specific Lich missions, so the only reason you or your party is playing those is to fight liches and gather murmurs. So if a Lich spawns in and its someone else's and they don't want to fight it? Tough luck for everyone else in the squad, as now none of their liches will spawn in until the first one is dealt with. Last hotfix there was an incentive to kill your lich, even without the required mods, as everyone in the team got free murmurs for a Lich's death. Players would all happily team up to try and take one down. Now with only one person receiving murmurs, a lot of players don't want to deal with their lich if they don't already have the required mods, since it will increase the Lich's territory on the starchart. So now players just ignore liches and try to extract, while other players are trying to get their lich to spawn in to kill it/test requiem mods and cannot do so because some other player is ignoring their Lich. It's easier and simpler to just play solo now. Which is bad for a co-op based game.

1 hour ago, (XB1)NarzDaSwampGod said:

Can we talk about when the Updates hit Consoles? It seems that we havent got the Atlas Prime Hotfixes yet...

As a pc player, I'm getting tired of it too. Should be version parity by now. 

It's always blamed on the certification process because of sony and Microsoft's walled off gardens. But there are games that do it.....so it makes you wonder.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Seratronix said:

Bruh.. We still havent recieved the arbitration update or gauss changes...

Last update September 9th.

Guess it sucks DE has to pay big money to Microsoft/Sony in order to update console players. Whereas PC it's free, just like any other game. So, enjoy your (mostly) bug-free gameplay due to PC "beta bug-testers".  

1 hour ago, Nasahul said:

Still never got any drop from last time on Mixer. Have verified my account is properly linked and re-linked multiple times. Guess I will have to watch on Twitch if I want any chance of receiving a drop.

Also, revert to the way Liches used to work as per the last hotfix. As of right now there is no incentive to play co-op since other folks won't kill their lich and that stops any more Liches from spawning. It used to be fun to team up to take down someones lich together since everyone got a nice little bonus of murmurs. Now there isn't a point and it's best to just play by yourself.  It's a bad sign when your co-op game is better enjoyed solo.

I had this problem, had done everything EXECEPT check mixer it seems that mixer gets amnesia on the linking sometimes check that option it said in red text i have to reset the linking to mixer when it was linked thru ms so check your mixer linking option

7 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

Guess it sucks DE has to pay big money to Microsoft/Sony in order to update console players. Whereas PC it's free, just like any other game. So, enjoy your (mostly) bug-free gameplay due to PC "beta bug-testers".  

This statement is the equivalent of a king saying,

"oh your a peasant living in poverty, atleast you don't have to count ALL this gold!"

MANY game devs have updates drop just a few days after PC, warframe is one of the worst.

4 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

bug free?

are you aware that we couldn’t press L1/LB to select loadout slots to the left on the arsenal/appearance screen for a couple of months?

not that it’s a huge deal, but you guys think all we get are the bugs left unfixed by the “volunteer QA team” back on pc, but that simply isn’t the case.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CaesiumSweatband said:

bug free?

are you aware that we couldn’t press L1/LB to select loadout slots to the left on the arsenal/appearance screen for a couple of months?

That or clicking a chat link when the mission summary screen is still up after a mission soft locks the game.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Why force someone who does not want a Lich to have to fight one just because you want one? Seems easy enough to just team up with like minded friends or clan members or even go to the Recruiting chat and recruit a party and let people who dont want to have their items stolen by a Lich choose not to. You have options, but you advocate a mode which didnt leave someone just wishing to play the game with no Lich hassles any option, period. DE has left me perfectly set. If I want a Lich, I can form a team that will help me. Or, I can solo it. Good job, DE. Keep it as is.

Agree 100%

Archived