Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #268: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Ah yes....another stream. 

Keep pandering to the millennials that can't read while bribing new viewers with handouts.

Seems like a super healthy way to keep your steam customers up to date!

Meanwhile ..... in the game..... The codex is a thing that is being ignored and never updated in any depth.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CaesiumSweatband said:

bug free?

are you aware that we couldn’t press L1/LB to select loadout slots to the left on the arsenal/appearance screen for a couple of months?

not that it’s a huge deal, but you guys think all we get are the bugs left unfixed by the “volunteer QA team” back on pc, but that simply isn’t the case.

So, enjoy your (mostly) bug-free gameplay due to PC "beta bug-testers".

I think you missed this part.

(mostly)

Sorry the developers aren't doing their job, I'm doing mine by playing and reporting issues. Sorry if you took it I was insinuating that console experience is perfect, I know that to be far from the truth.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Why force someone who does not want a Lich to have to fight one just because you want one? Seems easy enough to just team up with like minded friends or clan members or even go to the Recruiting chat and recruit a party and let people who dont want to have their items stolen by a Lich choose not to. You have options, but you advocate a mode which didnt leave someone just wishing to play the game with no Lich hassles any option, period. DE has left me perfectly set. If I want a Lich, I can form a team that will help me. Or, I can solo it. Good job, DE. Keep it as is.

You're on xbox, meaning you haven't even tried it, meaning you have no idea how slow and tedious it is now without the 10x murmur progress from squadmates attempting a lich kill.

3 hours ago, Nasahul said:

I see you haven't played the update. The Liches only spawn in specific Lich missions, so the only reason you or your party is playing those is to fight liches and gather murmurs. So if a Lich spawns in and its someone else's and they don't want to fight it? Tough luck for everyone else in the squad, as now none of their liches will spawn in until the first one is dealt with. Last hotfix there was an incentive to kill your lich, even without the required mods, as everyone in the team got free murmurs for a Lich's death. Players would all happily team up to try and take one down. Now with only one person receiving murmurs, a lot of players don't want to deal with their lich if they don't already have the required mods, since it will increase the Lich's territory on the starchart. So now players just ignore liches and try to extract, while other players are trying to get their lich to spawn in to kill it/test requiem mods and cannot do so because some other player is ignoring their Lich. It's easier and simpler to just play solo now. Which is bad for a co-op based game.

And this keeps you from teaming with your clan or through recruitment chat? No need to answer. The question was rhetorical. 

1 hour ago, Tinklzs said:

I think you missed this part.

Sorry the developers aren't doing their job, I'm doing mine by playing and reporting issues. Sorry if you took it I was insinuating that console experience is perfect, I know that to be far from the truth.

sorry, I should have clarified that, you’re absolutely right. I don’t think people are aware of these premium console exclusive bugs, that was the point I clumsily tried to make.

the worst part of the console experience is that, while DE is struggling with their “trial and error approach” to new content, we on consoles are waiting on updates from months ago to be bundled with old blood. I don’t doubt you guys on pc eat S#&$ for breakfast like us, all I ask is for you to imagine seeing the state of the game as it is right now and dreading the fact that DE might cut the console patch at the wrong hotfix and then get stuck with nothing but prime access hotfixes and bugs that will take two more months to fix.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)CaesiumSweatband said:

sorry, I should have clarified that, you’re absolutely right. I don’t think people are aware of these premium console exclusive bugs, that was the point I clumsily tried to make.

the worst part of the console experience is that, while DE is struggling with their “trial and error approach” to new content, we on consoles are waiting on updates from months ago to be bundled with old blood. I don’t doubt you guys on pc eat S#&$ for breakfast like us, all I ask is for you to imagine seeing the state of the game as it is right now and dreading the fact that DE might cut the console patch at the wrong hotfix and then get stuck with nothing but prime access hotfixes and bugs that will take two more months to fix.

I'm quite familiar with games not getting updates, Team Fortress 2 hasn't had one in almost 2 years. While it isn't necessarily the same, apples to oranges, I understand.

Eh... I suppose it could stand to be toned down a bit? Maybe make the mods more specifically targetable as drops, but the limited charges makes good sense lorewise, and without limited charges, the whole premise of having to find the weakness is thrown out the window. You’d take the barebones system that needs iterating, and turn it into a trivial daily pop, like the sorties, a dead end, devoid of potential. You get three charges per mod after all, and a charge is ONLY consumed when you actually defeat the lich, not at all whenever you just get the word right. The system is pretty generous as it stands. Maybe they could create some kind of method for recharging a mod when your luck at finding a replacement is total garbage (as often happens 😆)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Carmody0311 said:

Dont tease us with the litch itch  just, give it to us ps4 fools that wish we had a pc.

You're really not missing much. In it's current state, Liches are more trouble than its worth due to excessive grinding and RNG gating; and that's even WITH the Kuva Lich pack which gives you all the required requiems to kill them. Also they never shut up with repetitive dialogue between missions as you're trying to acquire murmurs... and I say that as someone who doesn't even mute Ordis.

A few minutes ago i got at the right corner of my screen a message: "Well done, you did something with mastery 28 in the world" i could'nt read that to the end. What did this message saying? Please answer me this question. Kuva brakk was btw my last weapon to reach MR28. 

you can watch my Mastery 28 Trial clear here:

Its real sad that you guys are flaunting this update in a stream meant for the ENTIRE Warframe community, when a large majority of us dont even have the content. You've forgotten your console community once again. Update after update for PC, and its like you aren't even trying to keep your console players around. Here's an idea; stop releasing updates until we're caught up. Atleast TRY to give a care about your console players who have ALSO been here and been supporting you since release. 

Archived