Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood did not award Requiem Relic [Fixed]

Sdric

Il y a 1 heure, Grisznaker a dit :

This problem works like that:

1. Mission take arround 5 minutes.
  2. You start mission e.g. 3 minutes before it expire.
  3. You accomplished mission 2 minutes after expiration.
  4. No relic.

Not at all, i speak for me.
Left 34 min before new set of mission...

21 hours ago, Grisznaker said:

This problem works like that:

1. Mission take arround 5 minutes.
  2. You start mission e.g. 3 minutes before it expire.
  3. You accomplished mission 2 minutes after expiration.
  4. No relic.

Incorrect.

I just did a new mission right after it popped (55 minutes left). No relic reward for Kuva Flood. This one was a rescue mission. It wasn't solo, and honestly it doesn't seem like solo or public matters considering the posts in this thread. Really disappointing to see that its still bugged for what should amount to a simple loot table drop.

Edited by Avss

Same it happens randomly when in public games, sometimes get I get the relic and sometimes I get jack, but it still counts as doing the kuva flood so you can't try again. Best part is this isn't a super crappy grind-fest that's also buggy or that would just make this update feel really really bad. Almost like you wouldn't want to play the game. 

Just finished a Kuva Flood, Corpus rescue on Phobos. All members of my random squad complained of no Requiem Relic. This is the first time I've experienced this over the last few days, but that means I'm no longer experiencing a 100% drop chance.

Two out of my previous four Floods have not dropped a relic. I believe this is due to the Kuva missions resetting while I was in mission. I would guess that this is because whether or not the mission is a Flood/Siphon is checked upon extraction, which happens after the Floods and Siphons have moved.

did 2x mission with requiem relic as reward and got scammed too ^^ i consider this as scam as simple as i lost my time doing this mission just for a drop.
come for the mission, waste your time , and ho , get your reward in your dream...this is new.

1 hour ago, MysteryPig said:

Two out of my previous four Floods have not dropped a relic. I believe this is due to the Kuva missions resetting while I was in mission. I would guess that this is because whether or not the mission is a Flood/Siphon is checked upon extraction, which happens after the Floods and Siphons have moved.

Nope, just finished a Kuva Flood and checked the other missions afterwards.  They had 9 minutes still on them so it wasn't even close.  Didn't get the relic.

2 hours ago, NevermoreStarsign said:

The commonality seems to be rescue mission Kuva Flood's aren't dropping the relic for whatever reason. As far as I can tell, everybody getting hit by this bug got it in a Rescue mission.

Just did another Kuva Flood rescue. No relic. Seems to be one of the issues causing no relic drops (Rescue missions are bugged).

Though in this specific case the host lagged a lot and migrated right at the end. 

People need to report what mission type they are losing their relics on. This is like the 10th lost relic for me.

Edited by Avss

On 2019-11-03 at 10:50 PM, Coskii said:

I just realized that both times I didn't get the relic reward (vs the 3 times I did), I selected the mission via the alert menu rather than clicking on the node itself and selecting the flood. I don't know why this would matter, but can anyone else remember the method they used to select the mission?

I used the Alert menu as well. Could it be the Alert selector bugs the mission somehow?

2 minutes ago, NevermoreStarsign said:

I used the Alert menu as well. Could it be the Alert selector bugs the mission somehow?

No, because some others have gotten the bug on manual mission select from planet.

I really think half of the issues might be due to rescue missions like you pointed out.

I did a Kuva flood with 48 minutes still left. This is my 4th Kuva Flood run tonight and and I've received only 1 relic.

Actually saying that, I'm starting to think Kuva Flood and Kuva Siphon both have the same drop chance, which is 25%

Edited by Oryana

Just experienced this 3 times in a row. I wonder if, when DE gets around to fixing it, if they'll give everyone their missed relics. Cause I'll keep doing Kuva Flood all night no problem if I know I'll get the missing relics