Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood did not award Requiem Relic [Fixed]

Sdric

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

It's been dropping for me. Haven't had any failed drop since they first tried to fix it, and I've been playing only Kuva Floods.

Well obviously I have or I wouldn't have made the thread. Just ran the latest one with no joy. We did do the Kuva Siphon as well.

7 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Well obviously I have or I wouldn't have made the thread. Just ran the latest one with no joy. We did do the Kuva Siphon as well.

I suppose. Just saying, the fixes did do something, at least for me. At this point, it might be an issue specific to accounts, regions, or hosts.

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

I suppose. Just saying, the fixes did do something, at least for me. At this point, it might be an issue specific to accounts, regions, or hosts.

Yeah wasn't meaning to sound snarky and thanks for your input. I am just frustrated about many things around this patch.

This is absolutely unacceptable, I did Kuva Flood Rescue on Eris and got no relic. Went to techsupport, they said "don't worry it was fixed in the patch". Of course nothing was fixed and I see no relic appeared in my inventory. After pointing that out to techsupport they said "well that's unfortunate for you". It is not my problem if you cannnot retreive logs anymore, I demand my missed relic. I refuse to do any mission until I got what I earned and It is pointless to do anyway as the issue still persists.

A554B21CD25D216D69F3351A0333670B0F1FC722

20E785D921A028119D5EAC660E939C1FF51B44A5

In my alert, on Kuva flood it says you get kuva + requim relic. it does not say chance to get said relic, The standard Kuva suphon says chance, but flood doesn't. I have done two (Kuva Floods) on pluto today and no requim relic, Am i reading it wrong? This is the kuva flood, not the siphon, i know siphons have a chance. If it is a chance, you really need to reword it, as it's currently false. Also my Lich is on Pluto, but he did not steal it, it'd have been listed if he did

Edited by crazyjr

Le 05/11/2019 à 05:20, MysteryPig a dit :

Two out of my previous four Floods have not dropped a relic. I believe this is due to the Kuva missions resetting while I was in mission. I would guess that this is because whether or not the mission is a Flood/Siphon is checked upon extraction, which happens after the Floods and Siphons have moved.

same here... some Floods just dont drop relics for me