Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood did not award Requiem Relic [Fixed]

Sdric

Same here. Here is a video that I have correctly chosen "Kuva Flood".

1. Less then 2 minutes left to start Kuva Flood.
2. In 4 minutes, complete mission. No relic.
3. The same node still have the same Kuva flood, this time about 57 minutes left, and not complete..

Edited by sam686

My last kuva flood rescue didn't reward a relic.

The kuva flood rescue before that one said something like "reward already received" and didn't reward kuva OR a relic.

I've had other issues with kuva flood missions not rewarding relics but I can't recall if they were rescue or not, I'll pay more attention.

28 minutes ago, TheRuang said:

2 Kuva Flood
6 Kuva Siphon

0 Requiem Relics

Drop rate change or bugged?

I'm pretty sure the siphon requiem relic drop rate is something like .00000000000000000000000003% or whatever. 😉 Maybe I'm tripping, but it seems waaaay lower than the 30% they said it was.

I think the most relics I get is from killing thralls in normal lich controlled territory missions. Thinking about it, why the heck do I even bother with kuva missions? Definitely am not hurting for kuva and much better results elsewhere. Hmmm.

13 minutes ago, RowdyGinger said:

My last kuva flood rescue didn't reward a relic.

The kuva flood rescue before that one said something like "reward already received" and didn't reward kuva OR a relic.

I've had other issues with kuva flood missions not rewarding relics but I can't recall if they were rescue or not, I'll pay more attention.

OH! Yeah, I've had that randomly pop up and haven't figured out what they meant by "reward already received..." Like what reward? 

Edited by CedarDpg

3 минуты назад, CedarDpg сказал:

I'm pretty sure the siphon requiem relic drop rate is something like .00000000000000000000000003% or whatever. 😉 Maybe I'm tripping, but it seems waaaay lower than the 30% they said it was.

I think the most relics I get is from killing thralls in normal lich controlled territory missions. Thinking about it, why the heck do I even bother with kuva missions? Definitely am not hurting for kuva and much better results elsewhere. Hmmm.

They actually raised reward chance from 30% to 50%.

Edited by Iridium-77-192

6 minutes ago, Iridium-77-192 said:

They actually raised reward chance from 30% to 50%.

Seriously? DAMN. That must mean the drop rate is actually .00000000000000000000000005% instead of .00000000000000000000000003%... (But seriously, I definitely have not been getting an average of anywhere near their stated drop rate, even the 30% one. Pretty much stopped running regular siphon missions because of the abysmal return on time invested.)

Edited by CedarDpg

1 minute ago, CedarDpg said:

Bear in mind, they supposedly increased Syphon relic drop rate to 50%, so you have to be really unlucky to not get a single relic in 6 syphon run ( 0.56 = 0.015625 ). 0.016 that is the percentage of chance of obtaining no relic at all in 6 consecutive Syphon Run when the drop rate is supposed to be 50%

1 minute ago, Hudris said:

Bear in mind, they supposedly increased Syphon relic drop rate to 50%, so you have to be really unlucky to not get a single relic in 6 syphon run ( 0.56 = 0.015625 ). 0.016 that is the percentage of chance of obtaining no relic at all in 6 consecutive Syphon Run when the drop rate is supposed to be 50%

Yeah, I dunno, the keyword is definitely "supposedly".... Both my friend and I (who have been running quite a few of the siphon missions) have noted the really lackluster returns on siphon missions. At least before we could run a flood mission and be "guaranteed" a relic...until we weren't.

I figured out why sometimes kuva flood mission is still not awarding a requiem relic upon completion. Whenever the Kuva Flood mission becomes a Rescue mission it will not award a requiem relic. (This is the common point between all of our reports). I have video proof to confirm this (as everyone else has reported). I completed a Kuva Flood Rescue mission last night and it did not reward a requiem relic. I realized it was specifically Rescue missions on Kuva Floods because all of the kuva floods that I didn't get a requiem relic from were all rescue missions. I don't think any of the other mission types are bugged currently (planet does not matter). (I've already posted my bug report video in the official bug report for Old Blood thread but I'll spoiler video as well). But I am 100% sure, it is the Kuva Flood Rescue mission type that is the problematic mission type for Kuva Floods.

Spoiler

Edited by BlindStalker

Just had this issue happen as well. Haven't had it happen before but today, no relic from a flood. It was a mars rescue kuva flood. Found the siphon before rescuing the target, nothing going weird or wrong so see little reason why it should have failed.

Was playing as host in a group of two, but neither of us got a relic.

One possible complication that could maybe be the cause, mars as a planet was held by client's kuva lich while my (host) lich is off elsewhere.

Edited by Ulvra

On 2019-11-08 at 11:33 AM, BlindStalker said:

I figured out why sometimes kuva flood mission is still not awarding a requiem relic upon completion. Whenever the Kuva Flood mission becomes a Rescue mission it will not award a requiem relic. (This is the common point between all of our reports). I have video proof to confirm this (as everyone else has reported). I completed a Kuva Flood Rescue mission last night and it did not reward a requiem relic. I realized it was specifically Rescue missions on Kuva Floods because all of the kuva floods that I didn't get a requiem relic from were all rescue missions. I don't think any of the other mission types are bugged currently (planet does not matter). (I've already posted my bug report video in the official bug report for Old Blood thread but I'll spoiler video as well). But I am 100% sure, it is the Kuva Flood Rescue mission type that is the problematic mission type for Kuva Floods.

Hide contents

That could explain why some Flood missions (i.e., Capture) give Requiem Relics while Rescue (the second fastest Kuva Siphon mission, IMO) doesn't.

If your theory checks out, I'll pay attention and give this thread and update later during the weekend.