[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

Thank you for the constant patches towards this Update more than usual.

Valence Transfer isn't the worst thing, but if I get a high 55+% elemental roll, what exactly does this accomplish for duplicates I receive that are low percentages? Also, we still cannot trade or cancel contracts, so being locked into 45 minutes+ of grind for absolutely nothing is frustrating. It would be nice if we could re-roll contracts with Kuva.

Also, it would be nice if we could see the percentage chance a Lich can have an Ephemera equipped.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 54

Thanks for hotfix, specially Eidolon fixes, but still, Projectile Weapons (such as Lanka, Kuva Chakkhurr ....) cannot hit limbs while the Eidolon is in water.

Edited by Doggo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 11

All this time wasted towards useless duplicate kuva weapons...

Can't we just choose the weapon we want the lich to have after we created it. And then basically just grind for the max stats?

That way the only RNG is the look of the lich and the power stat of the weapon and that should be enough.

Edited by GA-Bulletproof
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 21

"Kuva Lich Trading" curious to see that in place.

Since we have had no new playable content in months, it would be nice if that this new aproach to old content gets polished. I got 3x the same weapon (all of them with low % bonus) on my 1st 5 liches.

Edited by toafarmer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

could you set a limit to how long a persons lich will be active if that certain player is purposefully ignoroing it? 30 seconds or one minute would be a good range for it.

Edited by HLixir
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

guess ill wait for that "major improvement in the pipeline to release very soon" before i touch a lich again.

Edited by _Mr.Robot
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 34

Thanks for all the fixes. Glad that these are being dealt with rapidly so soon after the update.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a major improvement in the pipeline to release very soon: Kuva Lich Trading! There are also two issues we are looking to solve in a calculated and better thought-out way to avoid the scenario we created yesterday with fixing a bug. The first issue is making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding, and the second is treating the condition of downing your Lich (despite not having the right Requiems) have a different flow in a mission.

What I really am wanting is this trading system though (ephemera liches trading ooof) . Still feels horrible playing with people after the "bug fix". I really think something like 5x murmurs for helping a friend attempt to kill a lich would help immensely.

Edited by Revanx
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Could we PLEASE have a way to trade weapons, or know which ones a larva will end up wielding so grinding for the MR doesn't become a nightmarish task? Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 24

Plz conduct some modifications so that the sacrificed steel and crit chance on rivens can work more or less.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

Being able to swap the stats on kuva weapons we have dupes on is nice but once we get the maxed stats won't we be back to square one with duplicates? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 28

Please let us trade weapons. I don't understand this change, its nice sure, but the problem people are facing is cause they DON'T want 30 Kuva Stubbas, they want to get the weapon they want. It is such a slog to grind through everything to just get a new lich with the SAME WEAPON.

• Like 1
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 21

Hopefully I can get Larvlings to spawn?? About to send a ticket if it doesnt after this...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Could you please fix Saryns 3rd ability letting you take damage while blocking with melee? For some reason it reduces your DR while blocking

• Like 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Have you given any consideration to the weapon exilus mod feedback? I'm also still running into issues where I'm not awarded a requiem relic sometimes from Kuva floods.

Edited by Endorphinz
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Kuva Weapon Combining: VALENCE TRANSFER
You can now combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma, Exilus, Potato, and Lens investment.

For example: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.

Exactly as I hoped it would work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1