Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

Well, I said I'm cautiously optimistic about unfixing those shareable murmurs, but what I'm not optimistic about is Kuva Floods not giving relics like they should. It really feels like you set 50% chance on both floods and siphons. And while I don't mind additional kuva one bit, I do mind not getting a relic consistently while doing a mission that's supposed to reward relics at all times.

Maybe you should scrap that 50% on siphons bit and just go with plain 100% drop chance on every kuva mission? After all, we get 100% regular relic drop chances on lots of regular missions, so why these should be any different? And there's enough RNG in this system without relic drops being RNG as well.

Also, I've seen people complaining about Kuva Ogris and here's my two cents: buff it's critical chance and give its projectile arming distance. It's ridiculously bad at doing damage to anything that's moderately armored except for you, because no matter how armored you are, if you mess up with your shot, which is now easy due to semi-auto firing mechanics, you're dead meat unless you're running full Umbral Inaros or Umbral Grendel. Worse yet, it's bad at crowd controlling, because by the time you switch to your secondary or close the distance for melee the crowd is no longer controlled.

In order to make a cooperative game, an incentive to bother with cooperating is needed, be it shared resources. The recent change, murmurs no longer awarding the squad participating after a failed attempt on a Lich, removes the incentive to cooperate to take down liches. Therefore, it should be in the interest of Digital Extremes to roll back the change and reestablish the cooperative aspect of liches, an aspect to the cooperative game, at least until a new system is established.

1 minute ago, anfuerudo said:

Well, I said I'm cautiously optimistic about unfixing those shareable murmurs, but what I'm not optimistic about is Kuva Floods not giving relics like they should. It really feels like you set 50% chance on both floods and siphons. And while I don't mind additional kuva one bit, I do mind not getting a relic consistently while doing a mission that's supposed to reward relics at all times.

Maybe you should scrap that 50% on siphons bit and just go with plain 100% drop chance on every kuva mission? After all, we get 100% regular relic drop chances on lots of regular missions, so why these should be any different? And there's enough RNG in this system without relic drops being RNG as well.

I can't say it matters too much anymore though. You get them far faster than you need from thralls as it is, and the relics cannot be stolen anymore. I just keep collecting more and more, seems to be at a rate of roughly 5-10 per lich, and each lich only consumes a single mod worth of charges. Obtaining relics is almost automatic and self-sustaining as soon as you spawn one, even if you start with none.

50 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Changing a mandatory mod in way which kills off a core stat is just not a good idea. I wanna make absolutely clear that the requests for having this change reverted has nothing to do with the overall powerlevel, and everything to do with how it breaks modding.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, anfuerudo said:

Well, I said I'm cautiously optimistic about unfixing those shareable murmurs, but what I'm not optimistic is Kuva Floods not giving relics like they should. It really feels like you set 50% chance on both floods and siphons. And while I don't mind additional kuva one bit, I do mind not getting a relic consistently while doing a mission that's supposed to reward relics at all times.

It's just Rescue missions specifically. No matter whether flood or siphon, you don't get the Requiem Roll (notice if you pacifist run a Kuva Siphon Rescue you won't even get the 'consolation prize' of 80 endo either, which you ordinarily would if it didn't yield a relic)

32 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

@[DE]Megan No mention of fixing the progression stopping bug preventing some people from ever triggering the Larvling spawn window (no light flickers, no spawn).

Can we get acknowledgement on this? It's a pretty sad state to have to fight other players in pub matches to steal their Larvling because we can't make our own.

They broke it in 26.0.4 and still didnt fix it, its a shame.

Thanks for the hotfix, I would like to add one bug with Grendel however concerning his 4th ability "pulverize". On controller and even keyboard; after touching ledge that you would normally grab to climb up automatically you can get locked into the 4th ability meaning you have to wait for all your energy to drain to come out of it. This bug also prevents further jumping and picking up resources until you run out of energy to come out of pulverize. This makes using Grendel frustrating when it happens as you end up doing a lot less seeing as you lose a lot of your movement by not being able to jump and you have to regain all your energy again since you had to drain it all to come out of "pulverize". If this bug can be fixed soon I and other players will be grateful.
The Revenant also has a bug with liches where he is able to control them as a thrall but once one of their 3 health bars are depleted the lich disappears instead of becoming open to a mercy kill.

The amount of Murmur require per Mods is bugged. In one of the last patch note you said 60% for the 1st and 2nd of what they used to be and 140% for the last mod. Actually you can clearly see that the 1st one is 60% of what it used to be but for the 2nd you need way more Murmur than the 1st one and the for the LAST one you need even more Murmur than the 2nd one....... I think that the % are bugged or not at the intended value.

EDIT : If anyone can check this or confirm that there is a bug with those %, Answer me or leave an upvote to let DE know.

1 hour ago, Memic said:

please fix unskipable intro for late join clients

This needs to happen please. I get this all the time and I am just stuck while everyone else goes about the game while I have to watch the same slow entrance that may *seem* cool, but in reality is a big pain in the booty.

Usually don't post.  Most of the gripes about the murmurs, requiem mods, and the weapons are something I won't cover, since... quite frankly I'm not touching the lich content until this gets ironed out into a workable state.  I will mention, though, that rescue Kuva Floods seem to very often NOT give a relic, possibly some conflict with the specter reward and the relic reward.

However, I did attempt to do the Grendel missions, biting the bullet and trying to get a group together for them.  After all, level 40 enemies with no mods is rough... but doable.

What is less doable is having a Syndicate death squad spawn in the mission, and level 80-90 eximus units come in and ruin the mission.  I feel that either there needs to be something to prevent them from spawning, or, for the levels of the mission to be reduced somewhat, so the death squads are not obscenely powerful to our unmodded selves.  That is, if you're still fully committed to having the Grendel missions be 'no mods, no operator, no gear'.

1 hour ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

Please let us trade weapons. I don't understand this change, its nice sure, but the problem people are facing is cause they DON'T want 30 Kuva Stubbas, they want to get the weapon they want. It is such a slog to grind through everything to just get a new lich with the SAME WEAPON.

BananaSlamJamma is right. Kuva weapons must be tradeable items.
Many players ragequit warframe, because they got same weapons over & over & over & over again!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

There are also two issues we are looking to solve in a calculated and better thought-out way to avoid the scenario we created yesterday with fixing a bug. The first issue is making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding, and the second is treating the condition of downing your Lich (despite not having the right Requiems) have a different flow in a mission.

I'm glad too see that we're being heard, looking forward to the changes.

19 minutes ago, Philogosten said:

It is sad that we already have a game that requires more grinding than any mmo but they keep trying to add more grind. Its like they prepared food that is way too salty and we keep asking for less salt and in response they proceed to dump even more salt on it.

gonna be 100% honest, this update isnt even grindy, and really you people have zero idea what grinding is... i have seen games that made me literally cry from the grind and this game is tame in comparison. at this point de might as well give away items cause that seems to be the way you guys want it

Ok, this is just an assumption made after encountering this issue a few times now.

Sometimes (rarely but it happens)  when in a "murmur mission" i don't get a "murmur" after somebody else X'es a thrall. This thing started to bother me and I couldn't think of anything else but that this is happening because the player who X'ed the thrall has already discovered all the Requiems and has maxed out his murmurs (circles). He is just waiting for his lich to spawn and kill it. So he has all the Requiems therefore he does not benefit from thrall kills and if he X a thrall there is no murmur for him but also there is no murmur for the rest in the party.

I don't know if this is the case I am just making assumption why this is happening... why there is no murmur after X'ing a thrall.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Rivendark:

The ephemera type depends on the element of the weapon, so if you want a different ephemera, use a different frame to make the lich, keep making electric weapons, youll only get the electric ephemera.

i know and thats exactly my point. this means u basically have grind over grind and actually farm every single element if u want the ephemeras, even magnetic....or cold...which usually wouldnt be my choice for an innate.

that means it doesnt matter if u pick an element u actually want because in the end u will farm dozens of liches for every element anyway, unless u get really lucky....

Again, PLS HAVE A LOOK AT RIVEN DISPO ON KUVA WEAPONS!

I keep reporting around and all those stupid white knights give me fricking one picture, ONE CAPTURE PICTURE of Reb saying this is an intended feature from a random conversation in some random place and call that OFFICIAL, while it's not even in patch note, forums posts, prime time or anything. If you want to do something that's never happened before like that, fine, BUT give us official announcement and clear explanation!

Ok, i love this VALENCE TRANSFER

Make work on vanilla weapons!
transfer vanilla forma's to your prime version / vandal / etc

Now that you've implemented it on kuvas, there's no going back, it's like the sentinel vacumm. you can tap your foot but it will be futile

Archived