Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

thankyou Sooooo much for making such a great game for us and taking the time to make all these bug fixes. Maybe there will be enough time left over to take a look at the Acceltra and fix the fact that its projectiles do not seem to gain any benefit from the mod Terminal velocity. 

The nemesis system, there is the option to get information from other enemies (we choose who to go to), it is the same as going one by one, we do the same process, but since there are so many weapons, with independent states, I see this option , as something really positive.
I am MR27, more than 5 years playing, and it is the first time that I feel that an update is suffocating, one sees it fun, but when it already plays, it really feels that this system is not all polished or completely thought out.
Previously they have launched really giant updates, with surprising and interesting content, a work of visual art and worthy of deserving applause, now you do not feel that essence of going to farm / play alone or with friends or in a public session.
One feels comfortable playing the same missions, but this causes one to start hating the same system of repeating missions over and over again.
There are many unfair things, amber stars, getting kuva in another way, enemies that you cannot avoid at all in the world and that become a headache.
One wants an adventure full of exciting or fun challenges, one does not want to have to carry out the same missions that he has repeated for so many years because there is now an enemy (that you cannot ignore and it takes time to take it away).
The weapons surprise by their stats, but the way to get them, discourages so much and even irritates, and expecting it from a game that almost 95% of the time has fun, is a very low blow, not only discourages and annoys this new way, but the desire / interest of playing again is removed.
I admire the work they do, but you don't have to be blind to realize that the new system was designed for new players and not the ones we have been playing for years.
Gradually my interest in Warframe has been extinguished, as a veteran, I only play hunts of eidolons or sorties, and a few other missions ...
Now ... no thanks, pass.

5 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Sense? This is a game where dogs lay eggs.

It makes sense within the context of the universe that they've created. The ancestors of mammals produced eggs, so it's not far-fetched...as there are currently still mammals that produce eggs. Now, us engaging in swinger parties with our Liches makes zero sense, in the context of the universe that they have created.

My experience:

1st Lich: Kohm

2nd Lich: Seer

3rd Lich: Ogris

4th Lich: Seer

5th Lich: Seer

I'm sick of running missions for the same meaningless 'reward'. Two solutions:

Keep current RNG reward system and reduce murmur thresholds to from 30/30/70 to 15/15/30.

OR

Kuva Lich's generated weapon is influenced by the weapon they are killed with when they are born. Their weapon damage bonus is already arbitrated by Warframe 'element' so this would fit right in.

Eg: killed by Kohm, they spawn with Kuva Kohm. Killed by Seer, they spawn with Kuva Seer. Killed with Quartakk, they spawn with randomised Kuva [Primary Weapon]. Killed with Kronen, they spawn with randomised Kuva [Melee Weapon]. Etc.

so the hotfix did not work for me infact it just made it worst for me i mean yeah i killed a kuva larving but  no kuva lich and i try going to do another mission and it still does the thing with the screen but no larning in fact it's even to the ponit where the screen for the kuva guardian is not showing up and now im starting to get tick off about it 

Like the look of things so far haven't really dabbled to much into it all, trying to catch up from being in hospital.

All I'm interested in is getting my 20 loadout slots back so I can pick a pre-setup warframe and weapons.

Not a real fan of how the hacking consoles go through an extended animation before you can even start hacking them it's off putting, guess I'll get use to it.

Well done DE you always seem to be flatout behind the scenes keep up the hard work.

I don't mean to be rude but this update, in regards to the Kuva Liches, was a great idea but horribly executed  [thus far]. I don't mind grinding out something IF I can see the finish line. In other words if I could somehow invest some resources for a guaranteed weapon a lich will have with a guaranteed minimum elemental percentage, then I don't mind working a little extra harder.

13 Kuva Liches in and honestly i'm done; i'm over this. ALL 13 have had kuva variants of existing weapons (a lot of which were duplicates of the the drakgoon, kraken, and karak); I have yet to get the Shildeg, Chakkhur, or Ayanga (the weapons I actually want). Even then all the weapons I have all have low elemental boosts to them. To add on, there is no real way to boost the current weapons I have; only to keep farming on the chances RNG gifts me the weapon and high elemental percentage that I would want to perform "Valence Transfer."

Make these Kuva Liches (and any future content) less RNG involved, more grind based [if need be].

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Kuva Weapon Combining: VALENCE TRANSFER

Replace a Kuva weapon’s innate damage bonus with one from another Kuva weapon of the same kind. This process destroys the donor weapon and overrides the previous Kuva weapons damage bonus.

For example: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.

That's a big step in giving a better sensation of progression, thank you

Offer quick option to spend 1 charge of current wrong requiem in exchange for murmurs and down the Lich.

• optional end to a Lich encounter, with tradeoff
  • excess requiem type can be spent
  • alternate way to earn murmurs, hopefully in reasonable amount

Il y a 8 heures, MemeTerrorist a dit :

See Devstream #131 57:20 - that part threw me off.

And they stated in a devstream that they do after internal discussion. They also reward 4000 mastery, granted you put 5 forma in them and level them 6 times up to level 40.

5 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Bit melodramatic, don't you think? 

I disagree.

If my current Kohm has 55% radiation, and the Kohm my current Lich has is only 30% radiation, how does transfer help me? Just curious, as the way I understand it, transfer only transfers the stats to the weapon, not combine the stats, which means the 30% radiation weapon I would receive from vanquishing my current Lich would be weaker than the Kohm I got from my previous Lich.

DE, right now we brute force the Parazon combinations because farming Murmurs takes longer than it needs to. Great, you reduced the first 2 phases to 60%, but then to "compensate" for that, you made the third phase 140%. That literally changes nothing. I'm still going to brute force the third Parazon, because it's faster to go through 6 mods than 20 Thralls. I can literally go into a mission solo, wait for my Lich to spawn, try a combination out on it, then either abort the mission if my combination was wrong, or finish the mission if I was right. If I'm farming Murmurs, I have to kill Thralls and finish the mission in order for the progress to count, and depending on the mission type, it's faster to abort when wrong than to finish Thralls.

I've not been able to spawn a new larvaling in two days... I still get parazon mercy marked enemies but they are not thralls and don't give any murmur as there is not an active lich as she's dead Jim. 

I've seen guardians and larvaling spawn in open groups for other players but I'm not able to trigger it myself. 

5 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

So what's up with the invisible ceiling on Hydron? Now I can no longer jump up to the ledge as Garuda and rain death on enemies from a perch, as a bird of prey should.

Besides being named after a bird she has nothing to do with being a bird.

Archived