Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Could we PLEASE have a way to trade weapons, or know which ones a larva will end up wielding so grinding for the MR doesn't become a nightmarish task? Thank you.

they said lich trading is coming in future updates in the hotfix notes above! hang tight!

Thanks! Quick bug for later tho, nezha's blazing chakram doesnt work when charged, it just appears and returns... havent seen this reported anywhere, outside of a post i made a bit ago, but im willing to wait with all the hard work u guys have been doing!

Thanks for keeping the hotfixes up!

Sadly this hotfixe does not bring any new changes towards the terrible Kuva Lich weapon RNG or the fact that you killed coop lich farming by removing team gains from kuva lich finisher attempts. I'm on my 20th Lich now and I still miss Kraken, Drakgoon, Shildeg and the Brakk. Do you have an ETA on when you'll address these issues? Stats transfer is nice and all, but I'd actually like to have the guns I'd try to make perfect first. Additionally, will there be more incentives to hunt liches? They don't give us anything apart from a gun that requires more grind than any other item in Warframe.

Will converted liches get a buff anytime soon? because right now they are less useful and reliable than any specter and don't add anything to the game at all apart from lag when appearing.

Yeah, but it doesn’t solve the issue with encountering a Lich with the same weapon, fusing two Kuva weapons should provide a bonus to the stats, not just a transfer. It’s a good start, don’t get me wrong.

And also, all the players in the squad earning murmur progress when a squad mate attempts on a lich was a good change, why did you guys remove it? The old changes was good, it encouraged squadmates to help you take down your Lich, now there is no incentives for them to help you.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

There are also two issues we are looking to solve in a calculated and better thought-out way to avoid the scenario we created yesterday with fixing a bug. The first issue is making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding

This is a pretty straightforward issue. Just revert the 'fix'. Just because it was unintended design doesn't mean the intended design was the better design.

Please make the Kuva Lich fight more enjoyable, less rng, less grindy and most of all please revert:
- Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress
- Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

Update 26 is not fun and very buggy.

Soo... still no word on fixing Kuva Flood Siphons not giving out relics? The total RNG required to actually access this Lich system is absurd, and combine that with the fact that you don't always get a requiem relic from doing the missions that have GUARANTEED right in the info blurb is a big downer. Being a solo player, this update has mostly just wasted my time to get resources I don't need in the slightest (amber ayatans and kuva? I nearly had 100k kuva after grinding all these missions and still don't have the requiem mods required. come on.)

Archived