Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

New Kuva Weapon Combining: VALENCE TRANSFER

You can now combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma, Exilus, Potato, and Lens investment.

For example: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.

i again would like to point out the issue of duplicate ephemera.

please give us an option to exchange duplicate ones to ones we do not own yet but only if its really a duplicate that we want to exchange.

that would remove the frustration of getting the same ephemera again...and maybe even again...and again....because i think many people will prefer certain elements on their weapons and i have a feeling the ephemera a lich can own is tied to the element...which would mean if someone like me for example wants radiation as the innate, no matter even how much % because thats the beauty of this procc, then getting trickster over and over again is pretty....well....annoying.

2 minutes ago, Camo0101 said:

Thanks! Quick bug for later tho, nezha's blazing chakram doesnt work when charged, it just appears and returns... havent seen this reported anywhere, outside of a post i made a bit ago, but im willing to wait with all the hard work u guys have been doing!

I take Nezha to Exploiter and have been running into the same issue. Charged doesn't send the chakram out anywhere but tapping it does. Would be nice to get a fix.

Please make the converted liches at least use their abilities and have the weapons actually be as strong as they should be, rather than being more useless than a roller specter.

Also when making the lich trade function we really need it to have an option to completely scrap a lich. Nobody is gonna want to trade for a lich with a +10% impact kuva kraken

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma, Exilus, Potato, and Lens investment.

For example: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.

How to:

1. Head to your Arsenal
  2. Navigate to the Upgrade screen of the desired Kuva weapon
  3. Select ACTIONS and then the new VALENCE TRANSFER option 
  4. Select the Kuva weapon you would like to consume
  5. Type TRANSFER into the prompt to confirm the consumption - this also displays what buff you are replacing
  6. Grofit!

Ok, so problem I'm now having with this... out of the 6 litches that I've had/have 4 of them spawned with a quartakk. I do not need 4 quartakk by any means and that's frankly a super expensive time sink to try and kick one out let alone the other two that have sub standard weapons. Can we PLEASE get a proper use for these junk weapons after we get them? The stats on the Quartakk aren't bad per say now, but they're not good ether. It's still out performed by others in its class by miles in some cases and that's not even looking to weapons outside of the same class that can wreck house. Can we please sacrifice these extra ones of the same kuva weapon to permanently buff some of the stats to a degree? I think we can all agree that some of these need some serious reload speed buffs and that would be nice if we could actually do something about that.

So, no murmur team progress on lich attempts, as of yet. (both successful or failed ones).

you seem to be over discussing or over thinking a very simple thing as that.

bring it back, everyone will be happy, problem solved.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

There are also two issues we are looking to solve in a calculated and better thought-out way to avoid the scenario we created yesterday with fixing a bug. The first issue is making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding, and the second is treating the condition of downing your Lich (despite not having the right Requiems) have a different flow in a mission.  Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for listening. ❤️

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We do have one feature that speaks to Duplicate weapon feedback available in this Hotfix: VALENCE TRANSFER!

This does not stop the fact that mumurs are insane to grind. Yea no get you act together, feedback was generalized towards receiving duplicates, not go ahead an give the players 3 Kuva Ogris to get max stats only to receive another kuva ogris which you already have. WTF is really wrong with you ppl. DE do you all even read?

Just now, lhardy said:

I can't play with new version. I started launcher and downloaded the game, but when I'm logging, It says me that I need to install the update.

I'm having the same problem!! Launcher says game up to date, game says return to launcher for update.

Yeah, that's fine.

In another vein, the Grendel's energy still drops very fast even with the highest efficiency possible, guys, srsly, you call him «The consumer of worlds» but, even having 2/3 enemies in your paunch, drains very fast the energy, making me annoying to play with one of the frames that i had been waiting with illusion. Please, i beg you to fix this.

4 minutes ago, V4Vlad said:

NO! NO TRADING LICHES PLEASE! This is just gonna be a big mess like Rivens agains! Please for the love of god no.

You mean the lich themself or the weapon? Lich's are supposed to be traded between clanmates unless I misread something.

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Could we PLEASE have a way to trade weapons, or know which ones a larva will end up wielding so grinding for the MR doesn't become a nightmarish task? Thank you.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

We’re back again with our 7th Hotfix since The Old Blood’s initial release 7 days ago! We have a major improvement in the pipeline to release very soon: Kuva Lich Trading! There are also two issues we are looking to solve in a calculated and better thought-out way to avoid the scenario we created yesterday with fixing a bug. The first issue is making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding, and the second is treating the condition of downing your Lich (despite not having the right Requiems) have a different flow in a mission.  Thank you for your patience!

I'm not sure if it is the lich themselves or the weapon, though.

Archived