Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, No1Eye said:

So, no murmur team progress on lich attempts, as of yet. (both successful or failed ones).

you seem to be over discussing or over thinking a very simple thing as that.

bring it back, everyone will be happy, problem solved.

I think what gets me is that it'll take them less then a day to change something in disfavor of the player, but for the player to gain a benefit it requires more discussion. I understand they're trying to come up with something else but I'd still like to know why the murmur sharing was so bad to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Morasain said:

Kuva weapons with innate elements - Ogris, Seer, Tonkor, Ayanga, Chakkhur - still don't have their bonus applied properly. This is especially hurtful to the Ogris, where a 60% bonus results in a damage increase of roughly 16.

The 'bonus' damage is more of a pseudo conversion of the base damage. With the base damage being reduced, and then the bonus is added. Honestly It'd be great if DE revealed what the actual calculation was.

6 minutes ago, No1Eye said:

So, no murmur team progress on lich attempts, as of yet. (both successful or failed ones).

you seem to be over discussing or over thinking a very simple thing as that.

bring it back, everyone will be happy, problem solved.

Honestly it makes sense that only the stabber gets progress. It is afterall thier lich.

We need a way to SCRAP liches from the get go. I think this combing weapons so the weapon we invest time into can get the better stats is step in the right direction, but it's a baby step. But what about the weapons I don't give a rats rear end about? I have zero interest in Kuva Seer, Kuva Kraken and kuva Quartakk(would change my mind if you give mechanics like Tiberon Prime) outside of the Master Rank Exp. So for now I am personally done with liches until this problem is actually fixed. Cause spending 4+ hours to get a dupe of a weapon I didn't even want to begin with to hope and pray I don't have to spend ANOTHER 4+ hours again for another dupe I don't want IS NOT FUN or Motivating in the slightest.  Also what happens when get that "perfect" 90%(or what ever the number is) then dupes are 100% worthless. Trading is not the answer, I will take it over nothing, but I can't trade ephemera's and those are awesome(no seriously those made the ephmeras hit it out the park) and what I really want.

making the co-operative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding

Thanks I had a really tough Lich and nobody helped in a defence mission. The mission finished before I could kill it and although solo was an option I had literally the best weapons and elements for the Liche's weakness but was still struggling to make a dent in it. It would have been a 30 minute fight by myself. Luckily in the next map someone was kind enough to assist.

Some things I've still had problems with:
One - When using the animal call for vasca kavats on the Plains of Eidolon, the call bar will only show one point instead of the sliding up or down. This is preventing me from mimicking vasca calls, and as a result I've yet to capture any that way.
Two - When the lich invades and I acquire requiem murmurs, part of the murmur UI is being covered by the lich's UI. Same applies for other UI elements in the same area of the screen.

7 minutes ago, CeruleanHex said:

I think what gets me is that it'll take them less then a day to change something in disfavor of the player, but for the player to gain a benefit it requires more discussion. I understand they're trying to come up with something else but I'd still like to know why the murmur sharing was so bad to begin with.

yep, it took them 45 mins to take back the intended and written down in the patch notes kuva drop chance from thralls, but for this they need days, apparently.

il y a 5 minutes, GingaNinjah a dit :

This does not stop the fact that mumurs are insane to grind. Yea no get you act together, feedback was generalized towards receiving duplicates, not go ahead an give the players 3 Kuva Ogris to get max stats only to receive another kuva ogris which you already have. WTF is really wrong with you ppl. DE do you all even read?

You can get solo all murmurs you need in 1 hour and a half with the right stuff. I noticed it's way faster to do only extermination and survival missions trying to not exit after 5 minutes for the last one.

Archived