Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:

Ok, i love this VALENCE TRANSFER

Make work on vanilla - prime weapons!

Now that you've implemented it on kuvas, there's no going back, it's like the sentinel vacumm. you can tap your foot but it will be futile

Doing this would SERIOUSLY dig into blue potato sales, never gonna happen

With regard to the Lich system:

Is there still no "Peace Offering" option to get a Lich to leave players alone? Yes.

Are there still multiple levels of RNG to deal with? Yes.

Are the drop tables on Requiem Relics still needlessly diluted with Kuva and Amber Stars? Yes.

Do we still have to deal with slogging through Sortie-level missions? Yes.

Does shanking a Lich still have a binary outcome, with one of them being "LOL - you died and my influence has spread even more"? Yes.

I refuse to touch the Lich system again until these things are addressed.

VALENCE TRANSFER should allow players a long road to getting max damage on a kuva weapon by adding small boost in damage by adding weak weapons to your current one. this system will have the same problem that rivens suffer from in that it dosen't reword effort but rather luck.

Reposting this because I don't agree with disregarding the lower % weapons we get:

Touching on the subject of getting the same Kuva weapons, I think the current idea with merging them is half right. The problem is that once I have a weapon at, say 35%, any time i get the same weapon below that is just a waste of my time. We should be able to merge 2 of the same weapon, with the same element for an overall stronger weapon. This would keep the grind that you folks at DE love, and give the players a reason to still want these lower % weapons, as they wouldn't be completely worthless. As an example we could take a 25% weapon, and its merge value would be 2.5%. This would need to be balanced to use whichever of the two weapons has the higher % as the base and keep any forma and whatnot on the existing weapon, but this is the version I would like to see implemented.

I would also like to be able to use Kuva in place of void traces to rank up Requiem relics. I don't have enough void traces to rank up my regular relics, let alone these new ones. I also think being able to recharge our requiem mods with Kuva would be a nice alternative to farming new ones.

The whole theme of this update is supposed to be about Kuva and how it is used and affects things, but we as the player can only use it on rivens, save for the handful of crafting items its needed in.

Please change Valence Transfer to multiplicitive or additive rather than a simple replacement. My first lich had the live shildeg with 32% heat bonus, my next liches all had shildegs with lower percentage heat damage and are completely useless. If you could make it so that transferring a lower percentage weapon into a higher percentage transfers some of the damage increase to the main weapon would be much better. Probably not 100% of the bonus from the second weapon, even just 10% would be enough. For example transferring a shildeg with 25% heat damage bonus to my shildeg with 32% heat damage would increase the main weapon (32%) by 2.5% or something like that so that getting multiple weapons with a worse bonus than the one previous isn't a complete waste of time.

Otherwise fairly happy with the update, thank you for your amazing work over the years DE <3

il y a 1 minute, Howling_MoMo a dit :

VALENCE TRANSFER should allow players a long road to getting max damage on a kuva weapon by adding small boost in damage by adding weak weapons to your current one. this system will have the same problem that rivens suffer from in that it dosen't reword effort but rather luck.

DE doesn't care about that, See :

- ephermeras (blazing step as the worst culprit)=

- Disruption reward pool (yeah more clutter with arcane)

- riven

- Kuva weapon.

Can we please get one day as the manual block is back, quick and regular melee key customization. So we can use regular melee weapon with left mouse click after you switch to full melee by holding F, and rest our fingers from this tiring smashing E. that option was available before any of this melee changes 😞

RNG stats on weapons is CANCER

I won't touch that steaming PoS until this is changed to a fixed value.

Also the valence transfer resolves nothing if the B weapon is inferior, then it is still junk.

I liked the farm and the grind til now for years, but this has gone too far.

1 hour ago, fantaisie said:

Make lich companions useful, thanks. The reward of choosing to vanquish vs convert is not balanced. Right now feels like a big joke and waste of time to convert your lich. They just show up in your mission, do nothing but lag your game and then leave.

Yeah mine showed up for a new loka assassin... AFTER I killed them all and stood at extraction... It was cooler when it was just the mesterious friend in the shadows and didn't show me how useless he was XD Good thing I converted him for his sense of humor!

15 минут назад, Kboy2608 сказал:

Again, PLS HAVE A LOOK AT RIVEN DISPO ON KUVA WEAPONS!

I keep reporting around and all those stupid white knights give me fricking one picture, ONE CAPTURE PICTURE of Reb saying this is an intended feature from a random conversation in some random place and call that OFFICIAL, while it's not even in patch note, forums posts, prime time or anything. If you want to do something that's never happened before like that, fine, BUT give us official announcement and clear explanation!

Uh, mate, they did an announcement seven(7) hours ago: 

Archived