Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva larvling spawning

Tubsie

This isn't really feedback so putting it here: When are you going to fix the kuva larvling spawning? I read that some folks have done over 15 missions, got the transmission and searched the whole map thoroughly only to find out that the larvling has not spawned. I have done some missions myself as well on Sedna with no luck. Really feeling meh about this update due to things like this.

8 minutes ago, Tubsie said:

This isn't really feedback so putting it here: When are you going to fix the kuva larvling spawning? I read that some folks have done over 15 missions, got the transmission and searched the whole map thoroughly only to find out that the larvling has not spawned. I have done some missions myself as well on Sedna with no luck. Really feeling meh about this update due to things like this.

lol 15 mission is light weight I been trying for 3 days and I cant even get the light flicker =P

Edit: I starting to think the game belive I got a lich as then the larva stop spawning.

Edited by Emolition
  • Like 2

I'm on my fifth lich they always seem to spawn fastest on adaro for me as well.  That being said they're not 100% and they're not supposed to be (though for me adaro has a perfect record I've only failed to get a Larvaling spawn trying other missions).  There are even some voice lines from the kuva guardians to the order of the clone Rot has gone too far the Queen's will not Be pleased.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I'm on my fifth lich they always seem to spawn fastest on adaro for me as well.  That being said they're not 100% and they're not supposed to be (though for me adaro has a perfect record I've only failed to get a Larvaling spawn trying other missions).  There are even some voice lines from the kuva guardians to the order of the clone Rot has gone too far the Queen's will not Be pleased.

Yeah its 1 of the main missions I try as they had alot of success before the first hot fix. But after 3 days of running all this solo missions Im bored and if it gonna take 1 week or more per larva spawn then I won't bother with liches any more as the rng suppose to the be the grind wall not the larva. But I think the problem is that the first larva after the hot fix I gave to a friend to get his first lich. This might have bugged and now the game think I got a lich but I don't  as after 50+ missions without a single flicker or message. This was allso the hot fix that made it so larva wouldnt spawn ones you have a lich.

Having the same problem, mostly playing solo on adaro, and changing frames. Lights flicker, alarms going off, but no transmission and no spawn. I killed 5 liches, but that was before the last two hotfixes. I'm pretty sure something is bugged. I don't need RNG for starting a lich, already too much rng. 

I'm on my 9th and haven't gone more than four missions without a spawn.

In my experience anything that isn't Capture or Spy seem to be more likely to trigger a spawn and defense can have the opposite issue of triggering too early for you to get enough kills for the spawn in time.

After 13 liches, I am certain the spawning is like juggernaut spawning. 

Once the screen goes red you should start killing everything around. 

I think 20 is enough, to spawn the lich. 

It will automatically be way pointed once spawned. You don't need to seaec for it. 

That's why I find adaro reliable, the objective is killing. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

57 minutes ago, Zebiko said:

Having the same problem, mostly playing solo on adaro, and changing frames. Lights flicker, alarms going off, but no transmission and no spawn. I killed 5 liches, but that was before the last two hotfixes. I'm pretty sure something is bugged. I don't need RNG for starting a lich, already too much rng. 

An update. I claimed the extra kuva brakk I had in the foundry and combined it. Then on the very next mission, I had both syndicate and lich larvling spawn at the same time in the beginning of the mission. So, somehow, if you have kuva weapons sitting in the foundry, or maybe other items, that is probably the bug that's preventing spawns in missions.

Ok I solved the issue for me as the game seem to think I had a lich and it refused to spawn larva for me during 3 days. Today I went public exterminate and was able to get larva spawn from a random person and leach my lich from him, Feel kinda bad grabbing it from another player tho but atleast got my 3rd lich just took 4 days to get it.

• Like 1

On 2019-11-08 at 2:09 PM, Emolition said:

Ok I solved the issue for me as the game seem to think I had a lich and it refused to spawn larva for me during 3 days. Today I went public exterminate and was able to get larva spawn from a random person and leach my lich from him, Feel kinda bad grabbing it from another player tho but atleast got my 3rd lich just took 4 days to get it.

This seems to be correct. Usually Adarro had a 100% Larvling spawn rate for me, but after another Lich kill about 9 missions were empty of larvlings.
Changed frames, changed missions, yet no improvement.

Tried what Emolition said, played public instead of solo and killed some poor guys' Larvling - welcome back, lady luck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, panthe said:

This seems to be correct. Usually Adarro had a 100% Larvling spawn rate for me, but after another Lich kill about 9 missions were empty of larvlings.

Tried what Emolition said, played public instead of solo and killed some poor guys' Larvling - welcome back, lady luck.

That's just a new game mode — Warframe racing. PVP crashcourse.

Ones i went back i see how 3 poor guys beating dead larlving. Not actually dead, he became immortal. But i never feel so bad in Warframe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YpsitheFlintsider said:

You don't get it because you don't have the issue and you lack empathy.

Well you're right there, but no that's not what I meant. What I meant was I don't get how everyone else is running into issues and I'm not. From what I've seen, this issue is pretty common, and yet I've not run into it once. It's wierd. 

Been having the same issue, currently the highest times I needed to run it was 9 and a clanmate 15 times

There are no reliable missions for me so far, between Sedna and Saturn is what I usually take and various missions on each of those, so for some it seems there are no sure planets or mission types for the spawn it occurs randomly and at random numbers too for exterminate missions, and on capture missions only the capture target is available on the map, screen flickers but no transmission and no other mobs despite waiting 

Edited by Delonna

im experiencing the same bug i have run adaro 25 times multiple other misions solo and eperimented with a friend, changed whole builds and nothing on 9 th run i got a flicker while consolehacking and nothing since no larvling spowned for me then and now i dont eaven get a flicker anymore. some people found a solution to be to optimise the download cache, just puting it here but it does not work for me im still leechless.

8 minutes ago, -AG-Dobby said:

Guys! You need to kill/vanquish your previous Kuva Lich to get another Kuva Larvling to transform to Kuva Lich.

there is a bug that prevents the larva spawn.
I bugged myself after my seventh lich (now I'm at 19).

The only way to activate a lich is to have the mission hosted by an other player who does not have the problem.

Edited by GmG-ITA

On 2019-11-08 at 5:09 AM, Emolition said:

On 2019-11-09 at 5:48 PM, panthe said:

I was having the same "no spawn" issue. Vanquished my 3rd Lich, then after 3 days, 13 solo Adaro runs, and 3 solo Cassini runs (friend farms Cassini solo and has only ever had 1 dry run between Liches... O.o), I found this thread and decided to go public. Et voila! As soon as as I joined an already in progress run with 1 other player, the lights flickered and the Kuva guardian spoke. I made a mad dash for it and was able to get to him first. Not sure if it was mine or his, so kind of feelsbadman. 

Of course, RNG just couldn't allow me to get off that easily. 25% status Ayanga. Really?? 25%?!?

Oh, and to make sure that I never forget what I did, his name is Pubb... Pubb Zergar. 

Really wish there was a way to abandon a Lich contract that is so utterly worthless (no Ephemera, basement level status chance) and immediately start anew, but I guess that would be waaaaay too player friendly. 

Anyway, GL to you all. Here's hoping this issue gets patched so that we can go back to solo runs where we don't have to steal somebody else's bad RNG.

• 2 weeks later...