Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark_Lugia

Give Eidolons the Trial treatment - remove them due to problems even 2 years after their release

Another patch another problem with the Eidolons....
Unlike the current hitbox/projectile problems this there since multiple patches.

Eidolons are spawning in the "montains" or they run into the water, making it nearly impossible to hit them with some amps and the lures have problems to connect:

Warframe0858.jpg

Warframe0843.jpg

Warframe0841.jpg

no, I'd rather them be in the game and buggy than out of the game, that would be insane

It’s one of the 3 only game modes I enjoy doing. I’d rather not lose this like we did trials, but I can understand if it becomes necessary. Preferably I would like eidolons to be expanded on (I wanted the same for trials)... but DE always jump ship too soon before fleshing things out.

It does suck seeing content break over time. Eidolon hunting isn’t very popular with the majority of players anyway, but I always did think it could have potential if if they expanded on it with even bigger and stronger eidolons and rewards to back them up.

But as it looks now, it’s either going to be dying content for a long time until DE find their way back and expand the previous open worlds and their mechanics and game modes... or it’s all just going to wind up as dead content.

Also my Eidolon forgot how to get under water by morning and lost his AI, so I killed him in the daytime.