Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kavat's 200% cc charm fixates your currently equipped melee's cc% no matter what.

StarlightResonance

I was using fraggor with one riven mod (critical damage + attack speed + counter) and generic co+crit damage build, where I added two gladiator mods (resolve on warframe, might on the melee).

To clarify, I do not have any other cc mod equipped. In other words, my fragor prime is sitting at 40% cc. 

Under normal circumstances, I WILL get red crits once I am sitting at 9x counter combo because 40+(40*(9*.8)) is 328% cc. (80% increment due to 2 gladiator mods)

When my Kavat gives out 200% cc charm, suddenly my melee cc is fixated at 200%, and does not increase further from there even though I go higher than 10x on combo counter. 

I am not sure if the interaction goes wild once I have gladiator mod equipped or the bug just happens when you reach red crits with melees. This is first time using any melee weapon that can manage to output 300%+ cc, so it could not be the case. One thing that is certain however, is the fact that Kavat's 200% critical change charm will completely remove the higher tier crits for your melees.

• 3 weeks later...