Deejudanne

Haven't touched the game in about 15 months

could anyone give me a lil heads up on what has happened ever since that is game changing? except the open world things 

3 minutes ago, Deejudanne said:

could anyone give me a lil heads up on what has happened ever since that

It got updated. You can log in to find out the rest.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3

Don't come back. Nothing worth your time. Enjoy your happy life. The game just got absolutely Grindy. Rng upon rng upon rng. Hours and hours and hours of work needed for nothing. Not worth your time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 9

1) It got updated with some high level content. You can have your personal vengeful grineer with varied uglyness level.

7 минут назад, AnjelPein сказал:

Don't come back. Nothing worth your time. Enjoy your happy life. The game just got absolutely Grindy. Rng upon rng upon rng. Hours and hours and hours of work needed for nothing. Not worth your time 

2) The forums are salty as always

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Deejudanne said:

could anyone give me a lil heads up on what has happened ever since that is game changing? except the open world things 

Weapon such as Zaws and Kitguns (aKa, modular weapons);

New enemies like the Vapos Corpus, the Amalgam units and the Demolyst/Demolishers;

Disruption, which is a new gamemode;

Arbitrations;

Ropalolyst;

Excalibur Umbra and the Sacrifice;

Ember, Vauban and Wukong got reworked;

Saryn and Equinox are tweaked, but still works;

Kuva Survival;

Eidolon Hunting for the arcanes;

Nightwave;

Kuva Liches, which you can either vanquish for their Kuva weapon, or convert to let them help you in battle;

Wolf of Saturn Six and Zealoid Prelate, aKa Wolf Sledge and Pathocyst;

Opticor Vandal, Glaxion Vandal and Spectra Vandal now are a thing;

Gara, Revenant, Grendel, Gauss, Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn and Wisp;

Melee got revamped;

Redeemer Prime and Ninkondi Prime;

Mesa Prime, Limbo Prime, Zephyr Prime, Wukong Prime and Atlas Prime;

Dethcube Prime;

Modular Moa;

Vasca Kavat;

Requiem Relics and Requiem Mods;

Mimics;

Archwing gun Riven Mods;

and being able to use Arch-gun on field.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5

22 minutes ago, AnjelPein said:

Not only your comment is rude (since OP was asking on what happened and changed in the game due to him/her not playing the game for 15 months), but doesn't even respond to what he asked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

We didn't get much else after Fortuna. If you've played it you may as well wait a bit more for the next content release.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh boy...over a year worth of stuff to tell you about. Hmm, lets see.

1. New Fashion Frame

Hope that was helpful!

JK. So here is a list of some of the stuff you probably haven't seen:

• Open WorldOrb Vallis / Fortuna includes several new syndicates, warframes, k drives (hoverboards), animal conservation, kitguns, moa pets, heists, new boss fights, and other open world stuff like fishing and mining.
  • New game modesDisruption includes quickly ramping up the difficulty with modifiers, Arbitrations is another game mode but is more reliant on weapon capability than warframe abilities
  • Revamped areas: Gas City is a remake of the Venus tileset. It introduces new enemy types, and a  new boss fight, Ropalolyst
  • Kuva Lich are a new enemy type that you will repeatedly encounter
  • New melee changes.

And that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. There probably is more, but that should get you started anyway.

Edited by IntheCoconut
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Deejudanne said:

Since the others here are just being toxic and not giving detailed recaps of what has happened, here's another forum post with more constructive recaps and such, along with my little recap.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1133922-returning-player-need-some-help-plz/#comment-11082285

Okay! If you haven't played since the introduction of Fortuna, there are a few new frames to get if you choose to get them. The first 3, are all Fortuna based, and have to do with Fortuna and the NPC's there. These include, Hildryn, Baruuk, and Garuda. In terms of their playabillity, they are all good frames, but have their niche.

Hildryn is a shield based frame with an amazing CC and team-"healing" ability. Her 1 gives good damage output, and takes shield to fire and damage is based off mods and multiplied by power strength. Her 2 is an energy pool regeneration and a small armor strip ability. Her 3 replenishes and overshelds allies, along with increasing allies shield regeneration rate and amount of shield/overshield.

Baruuk, haven't played much of him, but from what I've heard he's really good in terms of survibillity and damage output, as well as damage reduction and CC. 

Garuda is a blood themed warframe with good self-health regeneration, good energy and great damage reduction with her 1. Not much to say here, she's underwhelming in terms of high end content, lacking a widespread CC and damage output like a lot of other nuke warframes. Some may disagree with me when I say her 4 nuke isn't the best, but it's just my thoughts on it.

MASSIVE changes and rebalances to the melee system, stances, and much much more. Go to the latest patchnotes for PC. 

Arbitraitions also got a massive rework, including Grendel, the newest warframe. 

Mesa Prime, Atlas Prime, Equinox Prime, and Wukong Prime exist now, and all of their relics are able to be farmed in a variety of different places. I don't know any of them off the top of my head, but they're not hard to find. 

Mirage Prime, Akyros Prime have been put into the vault.

Saryn Prime, Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, Cernos Prime, Spira Prime, and others that I may be forgetting are out of the prime vault for a limited amount of time!

The Disruption gamemode has been introduced, and is on a lot of different nodes in the starchart. More information about disruption can be found in other threads, I'm just saying that it exists now.

Jupiter (Now known as Gas City) got a tileset rework, as well as a new boss fight, that I'm not going to go into as it spoils stuff.

I hope you read this, and if you have any other questions about these, I'd be happy to go over and answer anything you have to ask. 

Edit:I forgot about Wisp! But other people are probably going to go over her. Along with Gauss, but he many have came out while you came back also.

If you have any questions, feel free to quote me and ask anything! I'd feel free to answer any questions you have.

Edited by (XB1)razberryX
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

What endgame?

200.gif

endgame has been 2-3+ hour survival for me the past 4 years or 120-240 wave  defensive 

2 hours ago, AnjelPein said:

Why are you here talking about it then? The salt is real.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Deejudanne:

endgame has been 2-3+ hour survival for me the past 4 years or 120-240 wave  defensive 

yes, saryn and equinox should be still ok.
But melee got a big nerf with the last mainline update (U26).