Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the Kuva Larva hold the weapon it will use as a Lich

-Milmo-

12 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Would be nice.
Alternatively make each Lich drop a Lich-token and we can just purchase the weapon as we want it from Paladino. 🙂

I'm sorry you must be daydreaming if you think they will EVER implement it like that for this systems after the years it took them to implement it.

I would gladly eat my words though!

19 minutes ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

Simple way to make it so everyone stops whining.....

That would be great for solo but for groups it might generate anger and failed/aborted missions.

People would compete for the kill and maybe even abort missions if they don't get it.

Imagine being the larva "killer" and everyone aborting the mission and you being unable to complete it for that reason.

I agree that a solution needs to exist, they said in stream they would look into this but you would need "some" investment before you could get rid of your Lich.

Edited by ciTiger
  • Like 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb ciTiger:

I'm sorry you must be daydreaming if you think they will EVER implement it like that for this systems after the years it took them to implement it.

Well i doubt DE will ever do something to reduce the grind.
But damn, i can have my dreams, cant i? 😄

Edited by DarkRuler2500

22 minutes ago, ciTiger said:

That would be great for solo but for groups it might generate anger and failed/aborted missions.

People would compete for the kill and maybe even abort missions if they don't get it.

Imagine being the larva "killer" and everyone aborting the mission and you being unable to complete it for that reason.

I agree that a solution needs to exist, they said in stream they would look into this but you would need "some" investment before you could get rid of your Lich.

You do understand the moment you do an execution/mercy on the Larva, the game generates a lich for you. You get the lich even if you abort the mission. The reason I know is because I did this multiple times, it saves some time not having to finish rest of mission. Doesn't matter if you alt + f4 either.

9 minutes ago, BananaSlamJamma said:

You do understand the moment you do an execution/mercy on the Larva, the game generates a lich for you. You get the lich even if you abort the mission. The reason I know is because I did this multiple times, it saves some time not having to finish rest of mission. Doesn't matter if you alt + f4 either.

Oh you are right, I saw Leyzar talking about it in a recent video but didn't remember it since it never happened to me.

That said I don't think you should be allowed to keep your Lich if you abort the mission because it makes no sense but that's just my humble opinion.

As it stands you have a point but what they said in stream still stands, they want you to invest something in it first... So...

Edited by ciTiger

1 hour ago, ciTiger said:

Then why should it be the killer only? Why not make it 15s that only the killer can choose to stab or not, then another 30 if he didnt so someone else in the team intrested in that one could.

2 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Then why should it be the killer only? Why not make it 15s that only the killer can choose to stab or not, then another 30 if he didnt so someone else in the team intrested in that one could.

Killer only:

I think they want the Lich to be unique to the player and as such this goes against it, also they just fixed it so people can opt in to get a Lich this would go against it.

15/30 seconds timer will result in a lot of questions and misses and it overcomplicates and already complicated situation, I personally don't agree with it sorry.

1 minute ago, ciTiger said:

Killer only:

I think they want the Lich to be unique to the player and as such this goes against it, also they just fixed it so people can opt in to get a Lich this would go against it.

15/30 seconds timer will result in a lot of questions and misses and it overcomplicates and already complicated situation, I personally don't agree with it sorry.

Ok then, so this is another slot machine then. Killing a Lich takes a lot of work compared to rolling a riven. And if you got a Kuva Karak for the 50th time but never got Kuva Shildeg then its just too bad, another 2-3 hours spent on killing him + more since those mods are getting damaged, so you need to get new ones. This is a very, very unworkable situation, with layers upon layers of RNG on top of each other, with only the bonus you get on the weapon being under your control.

15 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Ok then, so this is another slot machine then. Killing a Lich takes a lot of work compared to rolling a riven. And if you got a Kuva Karak for the 50th time but never got Kuva Shildeg then its just too bad, another 2-3 hours spent on killing him + more since those mods are getting damaged, so you need to get new ones. This is a very, very unworkable situation, with layers upon layers of RNG on top of each other, with only the bonus you get on the weapon being under your control.

Yup that's what everyone has been saying.

And they are supposed to be adding MORE Kuva weapons to eh system in the future so don't get burned out already. /S