DONKEYbois

resetting syndicates?

Question

Hi! I am trying to make Velocitus, but I got the parts from red veil before suda. So I am now in the negative in suda's standing, but that's not the problem I'm having. For whatever reason when I tried to initiate with suda, it said that I already did and that I had to "rank up" but I never initiated with suda, I know this because there are no syndicate missions for cephalon suda on my syndicate missions browser in game. Therefore I literally cannot gain standing and cannot rank up in suda. Is there a way where I can reset my standing thing with the suda syndicate? Or any other syndicate?

12 answers to this question

Resetting syndicates would be op (skipping negative ranks). You gotta equip the base sigil for Suda and grind the negative ranks.

• Like 2

By the way, those syndicate constructables are designed so you have to trade with other players. Usually one of the parts you'll need will be with an opposed syndicate, but you should be able to find another player who is in the opposite situation.  I realize that doesn't address your question.  It is possible to get all the pieces solo, but you will spend a lot of time undoing negative reputation.  As mentioned, you'll need to wear her sigil and do missions for other syndicates that don't oppose Suda.

31 minutes ago, DONKEYbois said:

Hi! I am trying to make Velocitus, but I got the parts from red veil before suda. So I am now in the negative in suda's standing, but that's not the problem I'm having. For whatever reason when I tried to initiate with suda, it said that I already did and that I had to "rank up" but I never initiated with suda, I know this because there are no syndicate missions for cephalon suda on my syndicate missions browser in game. Therefore I literally cannot gain standing and cannot rank up in suda. Is there a way where I can reset my standing thing with the suda syndicate? Or any other syndicate?

Check your sigils/emblems section in your arsenal. You don't actually need syndicate missions to gain standing, you just need their sigil on your currently-equipped Warframe. Each sigil converts a percentage of affinity gained into standing for that syndicate.

1 hour ago, DONKEYbois said:

but I never initiated with suda, I know this because there are no syndicate missions for cephalon suda

Syndicate missions only become visible when you become rank 1 with a syndicate.  On a new, neutral syndicate you always have to get from rank 0 to 1 by wearing the sigil.  On a hated one you'll have to go from -2 all the way to 1.

That's why it's always smart to hoard a supply of syndicate medallions that you can sell.  Using medallions to go from -2 to 1 makes it much faster to get out of the hated side.

• Upvote 1

If you need a specific part just buy it. Syndicate-stuff is not expensive in trade-chat and you can sell your own syndicate-stuff in return. You can also ask a friend.

Dont switch syndicates before you have everything you may ever need from the current one.

13 hours ago, novalery said:

Do you have suda’s sigil?

no. Again, I never initiated with suda. I tried to initiate with Hexis to see if I could gain suda standing that way. But for whatever reason I can't do any syndicate mission for hexis. I think my game is permanently bugged.

• Upvote 1

14 часов назад, Costanzafaust сказал:

By the way, those syndicate constructables are designed so you have to trade with other players. Usually one of the parts you'll need will be with an opposed syndicate, but you should be able to find another player who is in the opposite situation.  I realize that doesn't address your question.  It is possible to get all the pieces solo, but you will spend a lot of time undoing negative reputation.  As mentioned, you'll need to wear her sigil and do missions for other syndicates that don't oppose Suda.

Actually, no. I'm certainly sure that all the parts needed for some weapon are sold by friendly to each other syndicates.

I've bought Agkuza and Fluctus parts from Steel Meridian and Res Veil, which are friends.

Edited by bl1te
Spelling

If it helps.. you only need to pay the rank up cost once per account. Even the negatives one.

9 hours ago, DONKEYbois said:

no. Again, I never initiated with suda. I tried to initiate with Hexis to see if I could gain suda standing that way. But for whatever reason I can't do any syndicate mission for hexis. I think my game is permanently bugged.

I’m pretty sure you need to clear your negative standing before getting their mission. The way you do that is to equip suda’s most basic sigil that you should already have. 

10 hours ago, bl1te said:

Actually, no. I'm certainly sure that all the parts needed for some weapon are sold by friendly to each other syndicates.

I've bought Agkuza and Fluctus parts from Steel Meridian and Res Veil, which are friends.

Some are, but a lot aren't.

8 hours ago, Shafara said:

If it helps.. you only need to pay the rank up cost once per account. Even the negatives one.

This is something I did not know about, awesome indeed.