kengxiaoju

Grind of the year rewards goes to Warframe

Welcome to new update the Grind 2.0

In this update we not only installs more bugs and glitches. but also "balance" all melee weapons to almost the same level so maximum damage possible is less and you can feel a lot harder aganst high lvl mobs. 

Thanks for your desires on farming.We introduce kuva leech who seats back and takes your game reward. but dont worry, to reclaim whats stolen, you have to break relics and try different combination of password. each time u guess the wrong password u will get killed and restart killling thralls again.

After intensive fun fight, u can convert leech to usless friendly minion that deals a lot of 1 damages to enemy. or kill him for weapons.

If u have got all the weapons; u can keep farming because Ephemera and high status weapons are rare.

We love wathing you farming just like how much u love farming (yes we are farming u)

In order to win thr reward next year.

We will work hard on the new war and empyrean which will bring new experience of Grind

Good luch and happy grinding.

Edited by kengxiaoju
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 20

yes because every single update must be grinded out in a single week instead of a long term investment like focus but nah we want stuff now right?

just take your time like 1 lich every 3 days I guess and do a variety of new stuff so you dont complain about burnout or lack of content then the grind will ease over time just look at arbritrations from last year to now.

Edited by (NSW)Katsuro
  • Like 8
  • Haha 7
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Is there a year that Warframe hasn't won?

I swear most people reading this thread will feel like that shifty bear meme.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

yes because every single update must be grinded out in a single week instead of a long term investment like focus but nah we want stuff now right?

Too true. 

• Like 1

Whining about grind and farming in warframe is like whining that need for speed has too many cars and driving.  I’d say “what did you expect?” but complaining about a type of game being that type of game is the most modern gamer thing in existence.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

community: *complains about content not lasting longer than a week*

DE: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

• Like 3

You don't have to get every single weapon in a week. Or ever, for that matter.

With that mindset the effort to reward ratio is actually very good. Killing one or two lichs takes very little time, and the weapons you get are quite good. Plus you might get lucky and receive an awesome ephemera.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the grind is a bit excessive given the reward is almost pure RNG and you may end up getting duplicates.

But the real issue here is, the grind takes place in regular star chart missions. The update should have been release with new content, then people would glady grind it out.

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

I think the grind is a bit excessive given the reward is almost pure RNG and you may end up getting duplicates.

But the real issue here is, the grind takes place in regular star chart missions. The update should have been release with new content, then people would glady grind it out.

The real issue is there's always players that want everything as soon as possible. If we see these threads in 6 months to a year that would make sense. They're literally spamming gameplay and saying "wtf bro it's been a week I haven't gotten what I've wanted, this is friggin bs DE."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Is there a year that Warframe hasn't won?

I swear most people reading this thread will feel like that shifty bear meme.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Pride and Accomplishment Edition

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

The real issue is there's always players that want everything as soon as possible. If we see these threads in 6 months to a year that would make sense. They're literally spamming gameplay and saying "wtf bro it's been a week I haven't gotten what I've wanted, this is friggin bs DE."

Again, it comes down to what I said.

Warframe hasn't had a content update this year(except for Jupiter rework). So at this point, unless you are a new player you don't want to run regular star chart missions regardless. 

Most people are hungry for new content, and Kuva lich gameplay reminded people of how badly they want it. I think it was a mistake to release it without new content, and as a result people are trying to devour it in short time because there isn't much else to do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

Why would anyone want to wait even longer? The murmur and requiem mechanic is just a con to pad out what could have actually been a slightly rewarding loop.

People are desperate for content. Not another manipulative time sink that can be skipped with your wallet.

Being asked to revisit the same star chart missions again layered with kuva missions and relics - all boring content that's overstayed its welcome imo.

The only incentive for it being so tedious is to give DE the illusion that everyone's engaged and having fun. In reality we just slog through it because it's all we get.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb (NSW)Katsuro:

Quit trolling if you dont understand the problem.

1) You spawn a lich and kill it -> get a weapon -> np
2) at some point you spawn a lich that has the same weapon with worse stats than the one you own. Now you have to grind 2-3 hours to remove that Lich and then you get nothing, because you cant trade the weapon.

I try to tell myself "you get relics that you can open in Kuva survival missions, so you get kuva and get more rivens if you pick that one bronze drop", but i dont want that... i want my reward for killing the Lich that took me 2-3 hours to kill, because i also get relics if the Lich drops a weapon that i need.

And please dont tell me that "well, in Warframe it is like this... the hardest part comes once you got most of the drops you need", BUT i can sell vault run mods or arcanes (or at least give them away) and in case of Eidolons IT DOESNT TAKE ME 2-3 HOURS to finish one dam run

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

This. So much this.
I mean I grinded previous content Plains, Fortuna, its bad but at least its new stuff
This update is just grind in old content on old regular star chart missions.

I enjoyed the Jupiter make over with all it's nooks and air tubes all over the place...I can take more of that over more and more of RNG systems on top of RNG systems if DE wants to work on content for the masses..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skiritai said:

Its clear not one of you complaining lamers has played bdo...or any korean game.

Or Diablo 2 or 3... RNG weapon attributes galore, more grind.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

This. So much this.
I mean I grinded previous content Plains, Fortuna, its bad but at least its new stuff
This update is just grind in old content on old regular star chart missions.

And then when new content DOES come out, you’ll blow through that in a hurry to get to the end and be back here complaining that again there is nothing to do.  
Content will never come out fast enough, and much of what does in a game like this, or any mmo or arpg really, will be heavy grind, because that what type of game this is.  Honestly, playing modern games in a hardcore way is just setting yourself up for misery and disappointment.  Not enough content, fast enough.  Too much this too little that.  Whats the fun in hating a game you’re playing?  Either play warframe in a casual, no rush style or play it alongside other games.  And no matter how you complain it’s not going to change either, because if you think this is just a DE/warframe thing, you haven’t played many games.
 I myself am enjoying the lich grind because those boring star chart missions are suddenly a lot more fun with lvl 98 enemies.  Who would have guessed?

I played wow for 12 years before I found this game, maybe this advice will help anyone reading:

1. Breaks are healthy.  It’s a game not a job. 
2. playing other games doesn’t mean you’re “cheating” on warframe.  It’s a game not a spouse.  No matter what Saryns thiccness claims. 
3. don’t forget to see the forest from the trees.  It’s only a grind if you don’t enjoy it.  I find kicking grineer butt with a dragon frame swinging a big sword fun, mission 3 or 3000.  

Edited by OmegaDonut
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

My only problem with latest introduction Kuva weapons is that stupid "you want rank 40, so invest 5 formas" rule

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

My only problem with latest introduction Kuva weapons is that stupid "you want rank 40, so invest 5 formas" rule

At the very least, with Valence Transfer you only have to do it once per weapon.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

The big, huge, massive, gargantuan difference is that Focus is gained passively no matter what you choose to do, but the lich system requires you to drop everything else if you want to make any progress. To say nothing of the fact that even when you do that, a lot of the time you make no progress anyway, because useless duplicate weapons still require the same amount of grind just to get rid of them and roll the dice again. If liches worked the same as focus and progress was gained (mostly) passively, such as by thralls spawning in every mission of every game mode, there would be zero complaints from me.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Upvote 1