Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grind of the year rewards goes to Warframe

kengxiaoju

except to get a non-trash element % you may have to either win the rngeezus roll, or grind out weapon after weapon after weapon.  Then it becomes a question of do I want another seer because 25% ele bonus sucks, or do I want to get other weapons and hope I don't get a junk roll on that too.  Asking me to farm 20 seers just to get a decent one isn't compelling engaging content whether you grind it in a week, a month, or a year. You offer me a trash reward, I'm DEmotivated to bother faffing with it at all.

4 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

The real issue is there's always players that want everything as soon as possible. If we see these threads in 6 months to a year that would make sense. They're literally spamming gameplay and saying "wtf bro it's been a week I haven't gotten what I've wanted, this is friggin bs DE."

See it all the time. Threads. Comments. Heaps. This is not the game for those people. Yet they still play. And make same complaint over and over ...

6 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

yes because every single update must be grinded out in a single week instead of a long term investment like focus but nah we want stuff now right?

just take your time like 1 lich every 3 days I guess and do a variety of new stuff so you dont complain about burnout or lack of content then the grind will ease over time just look at arbritrations from last year to now.

why does everyone elses play style upset you so much? It's okay to play as fast as you want you know that right?

6 hours ago, White_Matter said:

I think the grind is a bit excessive given the reward is almost pure RNG and you may end up getting duplicates.

But the real issue here is, the grind takes place in regular star chart missions. The update should have been release with new content, then people would glady grind it out.

Define new content

It looks to me like DE hasn't learn anything from Buried Debt, just +6 hours of painful grind, just so you can have a "Helpful" (lol) partner or a Weapon that won't be better than the your favourite one, while also having it so you can just buy the whole Update (nice).

And it is hilarious how the Player Count just went even downwards, just after a week of It's realise.

Also I would like to say that I am glad that the White- Knights doesn't rule the community anymore, but I am afraid it is too late.

Just now, White_Matter said:

content that is new.

Really, so many things you don't acknowledge as new content and kuva lich is not new content just because it's on star chart? Not every content has to come with new location and Jupiter is new because? It's a revamp of old Jupiter tileset, with more vertical movement in mind so what makes it new when it's on your star chart and kuva lich is somehow isn't?

7 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

yes because every single update must be grinded out in a single week instead of a long term investment like focus but nah we want stuff now right?

just take your time like 1 lich every 3 days I guess and do a variety of new stuff so you dont complain about burnout or lack of content then the grind will ease over time just look at arbritrations from last year to now.

have fun? enjoy the game? what are those words?  the correct way to play warframe is:

download an update---> farm all the stuff like there is no tomorrow in the shortest possible time,till you get sick--->if possible, starts to complaining that De put too much grind---> wait for the overall nerf to the grind--->start whining that you've done everything in 1 day---> keep complaining that there is no new content---> repeat.

8 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

honestly (not a hate on you, I agree on your statement btw), like what is DE supposed to do? they make a nice quick update, people complain about content droughts (though in some cases, understandable). They release an update that is fun and makes it so you are not doing nothing at all for at least a couple of weeks to months. Like come on people, you complain about the grind but at least this system gives us a reason to go back to the nice landscape tile sets that is earth and Jupiter since most of us sped run out of earth (if we even did anything on earth after the rework), and Jupiter we grinded out the first week and made it have no use. People complaining about grinding have double standards because those are also the same people who A: Farm ONLY ON HYDRON for like 80-90% of their mastery farming, B: Farm only in survival, in a corner, just to farm materials, including MOT being basically the only played void level excluding relics. come on, stop complaining on grind when you grind on like 10 levels for the most part.

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Clearly it is for them, then.

Until the point the developer starts to listen to them, and change the game for them, and you end up with a boring soulless husk that forces the developer to relaunch the vanilla version to keep the lights on.  Totally haven’t seen that before.  

10 minutes ago, OmegaDonut said:

Until the point the developer starts to listen to them, and change the game for them, and you end up with a boring soulless husk that forces the developer to relaunch the vanilla version to keep the lights on.  Totally haven’t seen that before.  

I mean, if the studio can support two different versions of the game for two different kinds of audiences, that's not a desperation move, that's a hugely profitable success.

Haters gonna hate///

That is excellent update in every possible way. I had so much fun playin it in solo and helpin' teammates or low rank players.

So waddayawant)  there is a new weapon, a cool one and decent one / i guess thats depends on personal taste. so take one and be free to do something else in a wast universe.

W/o complainin'  like a %$3@#

13 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

are you saying it's okay to reward bad game design then?

11 hours ago, nslay said:

Or Diablo 2 or 3... RNG weapon attributes galore, more grind.

But BDO is a whole another level of grind. You even have a HUGE chance of losing 100's of hours of gameplay is you are unlucky enough, because of equipment getting downgraded if failed to upgrade!

Edited by BLI7Z

Il y a 23 heures, kengxiaoju a dit :

Welcome to new update the Grind 2.0

In this update we not only installs more bugs and glitches. but also "balance" all melee weapons to almost the same level so maximum damage possible is less and you can feel a lot harder aganst high lvl mobs. 

Thanks for your desires on farming.We introduce kuva leech who seats back and takes your game reward. but dont worry, to reclaim whats stolen, you have to break relics and try different combination of password. each time u guess the wrong password u will get killed and restart killling thralls again.

After intensive fun fight, u can convert leech to usless friendly minion that deals a lot of 1 damages to enemy. or kill him for weapons.

If u have got all the weapons; u can keep farming because Ephemera and high status weapons are rare.

We love wathing you farming just like how much u love farming (yes we are farming u)

In order to win thr reward next year.

We will work hard on the new war and empyrean which will bring new experience of Grind

Good luch and happy grinding.

Grinding is what people are here for. I don't go on Forza's forum to complain about the driving part of the game, I don't play it and leave it to those that want it. So leave, you won't be missed.

That and, give it a week, and you'll have the first wave of "content drought" morons that rushed the entire thing in a day (if that's not already the case).

I imagine you must have created so many things in your life right ? You wouldn't have the stupidity of talking sheet about other people's work without having a very good grasp on game development right ? No, no one is that much of a complete piece of sheet...

23 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

Never knew you all still love to tell people how to play