Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Gorgon

(PSN)Cargan2016

If they do it, it must be better than the already amazing Prisma Gorgon.

Also, Prisma Gorgon is very comparable to Soma Prime and definitely not one of the worst guns in the game. Both require Hunter Munitions for consistent slash procs, the former does a lot more damage ignoring type advantages.

• Like 3

I would love a Kuva Gorgon with 60% Cold for a Viral bleed build with a full crit riven OMG!!!  

I once thought the Gorgon fam was pretty bad myself.  The Gorgon Wraith and Prisma Gorgon are both excellent and their dispo makes great rivens for huge gains (4/5).  Give them a try and then dont tell anyone please.  

Kuva Gorgon and Kuva Kulstar, and I'll be happy. 

Edited: The Prisma gorgon is a thing of divine beauty when built  right, especially with a decent riven. And the best part? It's off meta, so rivens are cheap and the dispo is good. 

Edited by Paradoxity
Praise the gorgon. PRAISE IT.

55 minutes ago, nslay said:

If they do it, it must be better than the already amazing Prisma Gorgon.

Also, Prisma Gorgon is very comparable to Soma Prime and definitely not one of the worst guns in the game. Both require Hunter Munitions for consistent slash procs, the former does a lot more damage ignoring type advantages.

It has worst gun sound. (this is subjekktive)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Prisma and wraith versions exist already kuva gorgon feels redundant. 

Weapons to be thrown in the kuva pool in my opinion would be harpack, amphis, and the miter

Could be that Kuva Gorgon has a gimmick, like killing three enemies in quick succession makes the Kuva Gorgon not consume ammo for 5 seconds.