Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Autumn 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Clan Name: Bloodgulch Outpost Alpha

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan - rank 10

Clan Platfore: Xbox One

Clan Role: Founding warlord

Orokin Garden Tunnel

Spoiler

4QEiKXP.png

View 1

rNADKwu.png

View 2

Prospect Pass (Trade, Vaults and Clan Rank Celebrations)

Spoiler

uhsZ5Ct.png

Entrence

iHBHNyC.png

Campsite

nE2smQn.png

Broken torch

TdFs740.png

Trade route

9FqiOQe.png

Teleporter behind the waterfall

uCP8gMJ.png

Small waterfall with Teleporter

hd28wI3.png

Vault Path

tjtlV8m.png

The Vault

HT7rQ9E.png

Clan ceremonial grounds

7Dq0mz4.png

Secret path to the vault

hb5IBVz.png

Grand Falls exit

f5uBSjo.png

Behind Grand Falls

Navigation Astroid 

Spoiler

sJt6TYa.png

Entrance

dIWkySs.png

Floor view 1

lEiKar1.png

Floor view 2

PKu9o9y.png

Second floor

fGDZeWv.png

Viewports

hDdH5cW.png

Viewing terminal

le3B83O.png

Command Deck, navigation

7PFDNyg.png

Star Jumper

p8dggqm.png

Star Jumper command deck

Cabin in the Woods (Frame Fighter inside)

Spoiler

Crpf6gS.png

Front

TzhhRE0.png

Waterfall

0jcIct9.png

Living Room

Ny7iQ4l.png

Bathroom

IUJGNk9.png

Bedroom

5nyLQOk.png

Overview

Timeless Square (A massive display case with lots of goodies)

Spoiler

NEfpdsF.png

Birds eye view 1

DQPI3Bd.png

Birds eye view 2

ChJgwEM.png

Spawn Point

2nqlgu1.png

Ki'Teer Commons side view

cVFVWaK.png

X-wing display, Ki'Teer Commons

71awxLF.png

Orokin Buggie display, Ki'Teer Commons

qhoWHwx.png

Clone Combat, Ki'Teer Commons

DKuOuJ1.png

Stargate aka Fargate "It is the Fargate. It goes far.", Ki'Teer Commons

ao1cZN4.png

Spore Research, Ki'Teer Commons

hZ5zj2B.png

Penthouse atop Ki'Teer Commons, Timeless Square

3Er5WCu.png

Zen Garden at the Penthouse, Ki Teer Commons

4AXUXHI.png

Club 0 at the Penthouse, Ki Teer Commons

TK83vbY.png

Wukong Theater Front view

17YQTJh.png

Security check, Wukong Theater

bQ1lj8e.png

Pod Racer display, Wukong Theater

8bBSQah.png

Assault Mech display, Wukong Theater

Edited by (XB1)l Agent York l

Главный Спецназ

• Название клана:  Prime Special Squad
  • Уровень клана:  Призрак 
  • Платформа клана:  ПК
  • Роль клана:  Основатель Военачальник 

Edited by Bilitris
  • Like 1

Question, what exactly is inappropriate for the forums? Do you just mean we can't show inappropriate things? What is we have clubs in our dojo? And drug references? WOuld we be allowed to enter if we had them? Is the post only dependent on what you share? Or would it be better to remove those kinds of things entirely?

• Like 1

Clan name : Heirs of Kyomu

Clan tier : Ghost

Clan platform : Ps4

Clan role : founding warlord

http://imgur.com/gallery/wnJlYnW

http://imgur.com/gallery/QBAMO7B

http://imgur.com/gallery/6sGs2dz

http://imgur.com/gallery/HPT3sQS

http://imgur.com/gallery/uNNuk11

http://imgur.com/gallery/DWYEYap

Edited by (PS4)VINO250
  • Like 1

• Clan name: Scions of the Macrocosm
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: XB1
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord
  • Feature image: The Common Roomy4mZNiZRt_YLAsdmZvifSG4oVfZ-vo77HcQ34dPx

My clan is a small group of friends. We have been building (and rebuilding) our Dojo for just over a year together. Each room has been influenced by each of our tastes. All of the rooms have structured planned spaces against organic spaces. We tried to keep the organic spaces as natural as possible, like if it were in real life, the gardens could support a small ecosystem. Symmetry is important to us, we made a point to keep the rooms balanced and uncluttered. 

Spoiler

y4mXkLa3oOyAhULPqr4nkLSADcZqOmkphDzMJp9Hy4m4StpsozzOMk90Bp7pl_ivqmLUyDNVZ2JjgNfa

Spoiler

y4mL8buejGB6JeT7H90jDLGMAIiY9DiyAcBMin4q

Spoiler

y4mNIbuAiWPc7U7_zPEDhF-yS5jDPETw6dCWSBSfy4mbtImd50mmaTdk-6yFnaQuY50BFuq7t3OgKREi

Spoiler

y4mZ20yNE1APQUqtONiPkmQvPW3gmKEJK4QerhNv

Spoiler

y4mwrF_OSrHY7xvRLd5ilwnh4j444r5s_XXR1H-U

Spoiler

y4m0IM7XgvL4RbXs8IfRtR2GxWKef7WnbfmQRHo1

Spoiler

y4mbWjg9AIHm9eu2xuQ-zJx-K5WIklbmpt8aB7oJy4mlfP7x_AGIB-_bWpqOVOSeeqxl-I62EX7hOnw1

Spoiler

y4m8Mg9IDrRqJpv_VQQmf7A44Ba3Bg-tYTnCvVVs

Spoiler

y4mrwyUnRCwCEd0jRiUniNYZC-X8acZwKxjjI8_xy4m87CaWq0jkIxDz7B7du5kBYHbnSON-yuDzbY0N

Spoiler

y4m12HecO59fVPkkHYm5DuPDA-3qkGt_w4gAh54h

Spoiler

y4m1VRjmIw5w8vmQhkL7jPTMTXXKzj8eBIL3RjBs

Spoiler

y4m_xu2cFU7sg6T44sZxtGA8VKAgqLmLjOU9jYmPy4mfTSTsruYdX-fX9BR6tLPLw55TiRtjhqFsd9J9

Spoiler

y4mOa6Aw7JjzMBG8en_uGCuj9Qy-oUbr1BdgFgu4

Spoiler

y4mDfxPzr6bAeoRV2Vp3KvN2L3AD7-DxMUIEk4u6y4mgioOcv0e9OT9WoMH1MCBoO3_47DIyGDOszFyR

Spoiler

y4mFfCBb_CqocwrO-FEL2qpGDSudDXsmXS2W7acz

Spoiler

y4myR2SuEuw1pfrz9wNPEk7pY_ncQ5r2qRgDbmTM

Clan name:Primes of Valhalla

Tier:Mountain 

Platform:Ps4 

Clan Role:Founding Warlord

Feature image:”Yggdrasill”

https://i.imgur.com/XN5sLoN.jpg

Ps4’s original and number 1 Norse clan has returned to claim the mountain title.

Primes of Valhalla(formerly Yggdrasill) Proud veteran clan representing the lunar wolves mega-alliance!

Our architecturally sound and themed dojo accurate to Norse mythology full of secrets and hidden entry’s is bound to amaze!

After a small stint and clenching 1st place moon tier in spring our well deserved mountain crown is calling!

Valhalla: our main room a supreme use of space a combination of room features and open areas to draw the eye to the rooms main features floating platforms give a panoramic view of the very heart of our clan!

vsn4wXr.jpg

3mMfkdI.jpg

xqSIwzE.jpg

The Great Hall of Jormungandr

Our dojo guardian the world serpents lair with hidden mead hall meeting room.

iJ5k2Mj.jpg2UUXaMQ.jpgGZ8Et9V.jpgjvCqU8s.jpg
ku4VqMR.jpg

The Hall of Honours: our Stonehenge dedicated to leaders and allies of our clan.

jYSVRWh.jpgSHm0xu9.jpg

The Hall of the Primes:

a feature room themed for clan leaders “yec’s cosmic garden” “ocho’s bar & grill” “tronix Gun n blade”

and “The HelHeim Slayer”

LSLsCrx.jpgr2yACi2.jpgzjs4AWc.jpgut05iR0.jpg

E8nQ9On.jpgcdFWaVK.jpg7BO7WUy.jpgmdWNbXw.jpg
Ragnarok: Jirmungandr re-emerges to battle Thor,Freya vs The Fire Giant Surtr & Odin cs The wolf Fenrir with the mischievous Loki this is the battle of Ragnarok!

Kt7n8SM.jpgQfFEvLz.jpgekO7qHM.jpgSUMzenS.jpgj8NLcb3.jpgtJGCJJd.jpgTC0myHI.jpgZO5SzMU.jpg

The Ragnar Lothbrok war memorial: the Viking king of kings guards the clans event trophy’s and achievements.

I2X7zef.jpgWCRDyd6.jpgYggdrasill:the Norse world tree the centre of life in the Norse universe and bigots teleport to the Skidbladnir oor own Viking raid ship!

5srypZv.jpgXN5sLoN.jpgHLq16Y9.jpgVmVoKvd.jpgQ2ePHJ4.jpgyPAFoih.jpgBM1U2nc.jpg

Apologies for the edit and thank you for viewing 🤘🏽🤙🏾🔱🍺💯👌🏽

Edited by (PS4)xWAR-Ir0nSiDe-
Spelling mistake

Clan Name: Jolan Tru
Clan Tier: Mountain
Clan Platform: Xbox One
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Hello! I'm honored to enter our clan dojo in our third Dojo contest. We are named after the Romulan phrase, Jolan Tru, which translates to "Find Peace". I've been slowly building and improving on this Dojo for over a few years now, with countless hours along with blood, sweat and tears poured into the creation and intricate details of something that not only I can be proud of - but all my clan members as well. I'm always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for our members and since the Dojo is our home, I try to make it as fun and inviting as possible. A huge thank you to DE for holding this contest and giving us a chance to enter. Without further delay - here's our Dojo! 😃

jolanbanner.jpg

MAYAN TEMPLE *NEW*

A complete Mayan Temple and surrounding jungle with running river! Find the top entrance and drop in to explore all five levels inside the temple. Discover ancient artifacts, avoid traps, and uncover long lost secrets. Stay over night at the floor level camp site and escape through the underwater passage! This addition to our Dojo is truly something that needs to be experienced.

Spoiler

IMG_e0e7b160-b514-4bc3-b515-5dc044cc9c1d

IMG_930ce241-efe9-484a-9858-1cecdc124ea3

IMG_24d55a5a-e909-49e9-a98b-83c03e19ab33

IMG_936f0632-babe-49d5-ad8a-3b8bfed4b05f

MAIN HALL/SPAWN ROOM
Our main hall/spawn room is the first room people see upon entering, one of the first rooms I put maximum effort into decorating after creating our Dojo a few years ago. The main theme of this room is a sort of jungle gym theme, where our players parkour and run around to kill time while conducting trades and interacting with other members. We have two trading posts in the rooms center, and a bonus music maker balcony where players can drum up some tunes or clang them out on the bells!

Spoiler

IMG_f1a1cda4-1be4-47b3-8588-2b1293df1cac

jt-spawn3.png

jt-music2.png

CAFE AND ARCADE/HALL OF LABS
This is the main hall that houses our research labs, but also where our clan members come to chill out and relax! We've got a full drink bar on one side of the room, a food bar on the opposite side, two cafe/sitting areas on the lower level, and an interactive arcade up on the third level!

Spoiler

jt-cafe1.png

jt-bar2.png

jt-bar1.png

jt-buffet2.png

jt-buffet1.png

jt-cafe2.png

jt-arcade1.png

jt-arcade2.png

BATCAVE/HALL OF GUARDIANS
Where our clan meetings and congregating takes place! With a large cave theme, this room features a huge bonfire in the rooms center and is surrounded by benches for sitting. Two giant guardian bomberman mechs look on from opposite sides of the room as well!

Spoiler

jt-cave2.png

jt-cave3.png

jt-cave1.png

STARGATE TERMINAL
As a huge fan of science fiction shows like Star Trek and Stargate, I just had to make a life-size replica of the Stargate portal from SG1! The stargate is the centerpiece of the room, which features a sorta train station theme and two arcade machines for playing some Frame Fighter to pass the time while waiting for the next portal to open!

Spoiler

jt-stargate2.png

jt-stargate1.png

DONATIONS ATTIC
This is where our members come to donate credits, resources and donations at our main Treasury Post. With an old dusty attic theme, a fully customized motorcycle is stored here, along with an orokin themed version of the tumbler batmobile, as well as a giant mechanical scorpion!

Spoiler

jt-donate2.png

jt-donate3.png

IMG_4a3c944f-6a6f-4580-ba90-cbd4b5fd5379

jt-donate1.png

OBSERVATORY
A great place for stargazing, but this is mainly where our members come to access navigation, begin missions, play around with their loadouts in the arsenal, or even play a few games on the arcade machine!

Spoiler

IMG_e9c4bdbb-b8df-49db-bf7d-b5a71667be0d

SPACEWALK/FRONT PORCH
Our very own spacewalk! Covered in ice and snow from the cold in the vacuum of space, it also features space faring plant life. It drops down to the Front Porch below, where our clan performs ascension ceremonies at the alter when we are ready to rank up. Beware of the towering dragon who protects the alter on our front porch from rival clans!

Spoiler

jt-drag1.png

jt-drag2.png

jt-space2.png

jt-space1.png

DUELING ARENAS
Our Dojo features three different dueling arenas - a boxing ring, a totem battle arena, and a multi-level dueling room!

Spoiler

IMG_f0d35b5d-9994-433f-8525-1011203922e1

IMG_38573a28-4cae-4f48-827c-41aa5720b7a2

IMG_1d591f16-c948-4b03-af70-bad4730a20d8

PSYCHO DUNGEON
This is where we interrogate Grineer and Corpus agents for valuable information!

Spoiler

jt-dungeon1.png

jt-dungeon3.png

jt-dungeon2.png

STARGAZER STATION
Where clan members come to await new arrivals, watch outgoing ships, and gaze at the stars!

Spoiler

jt-stargazer1.png

jt-stargazer2.png

THE LABS
All of our labs are fully decorated and customized, themed toward the factions that each lab represents!

Spoiler

jt-tenno1.png

jt-orokin1.png

jt-energy1.png

jt-energy2.png

jt-chem2.png

jt-chem1.png

jt-bio1.png

NATURE TRAIL
A huge arboretum area featuring 6 interconnecting biospheres - a water themed room, a jungle temple themed room, a camping area, a picnic area, a dark forest, and a burning forest of ash!

Spoiler

jt-nt1.png

jt-nt2.png

jt-nt4.png

jt-nt3.png

jt-nt6.png

jt-nt5.png

jt-nt8.png

jt-nt7.png

jt-nt10.png

jt-nt9.png

jt-nt11.png

jt-nt12.png

POWER LEVEL/REACTORS
Lots of detail has even gone into our power level and reactors as well! Featuring a corpus and electricity theme, this is what keeps the lights on in our Dojo!

Spoiler

jt-power1.png

jt-power2.png

BONUS VIDEO TOUR!
Along with the screenshots, I wanted to include a quick bonus video tour to the second dream theme music! It wasn't easy cutting down all the dojo greatness to fit the songs length at just over three minutes. Haha. Enjoy!

SPECIAL THANKS
First, I'd like to give a special thanks to my son, Solomon, who is always giving me new ideas of things to build and loves to watch me work on the Dojo, and to all my clan members, who continue to amaze and inspire me every day! A big thanks to DE as well for holding this contest! 😃

Spoiler

Clan name:Surviwal School

Clan Tier:Shadow -Rank 10

Clan Platworm PC

Clan Role:Fouding Warlord

On Nowember 19 is my birthday, I,m couting on a gift in the form of honoring our Dojo ☺️

It is impossible to design more because the capacity of the rooms does not allow, it could be changed

Feature image: https://imgur.com/gallery/2fcuwcP

Feature image:https://imgur.com/a/X2V8uGE

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Cyberbos
I made a mistake sorry

• Clan name:   Ex Tenebris Vita
  • Clan Tier:      Mountain 
  • Platform:       PS4
  • Clan Role:     Architect

Greetings from Ex Tenebris Vita and it's our pleasure to present our entry for the Fall 2019 Dojo contest.

Many dojos are themed, but our theme is having no theme. We strive to give our visitors a new experience as they enter each of the 70+ rooms that are decorated.

Dorian-Hawkmoon, Arrgh2112, Alaboy1973, and CephalonRappy are the primary builders, but the fantastic clan members that supported the builds are the real stars. Without them, we would not be able to offer up the myriad of concepts that are in the attached video and picture links

Featured Pictures link: https://imgur.com/gallery/Xxg0Yc3

Picture links:  https://imgur.com/gallery/dg5msJp

Video link:      https://youtu.be/XGs2pH2kmDQ

Edited by (PS4)Arrgh2112
Adding featured pictures link

2 hours ago, (PS4)Arrgh2112 said:
  • Clan name:   Ex Tenebris Vita
  • Clan Tier:      Mountain 
  • Platform:       PS4
  • Clan Role:     Architect

Greetings from Ex Tenebris Vita and it's our pleasure to present our entry for the Fall 2019 Dojo contest.

Many dojos are themed, but our theme is having no theme. We strive to give our visitors a new experience as they enter each of the 70+ rooms that are decorated.

Dorian-Hawkmoon, Arrgh2112, Alaboy1973, and CephalonRappy are the primary builders, but the fantastic clan members that supported the builds are the real stars. Without them, we would not be able to offer up the myriad of concepts that are in the attached video and picture links

Featured Pictures link: https://imgur.com/gallery/Xxg0Yc3

Picture links:  https://imgur.com/gallery/dg5msJp

Video link:      https://youtu.be/XGs2pH2kmDQ

Big props to ETV 11 was here