Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Autumn 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Clan Name: Viridian Eclipse

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Platform: PS4

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Featured image

LdDMUsB.jpg

So back in February 2019 I decided that it was a completely sensible, perfectly simple idea to start and design my own solo from scratch. After receiving councelling for this obvious sign of mental instability while working on it over the last half year or so I have recently finished what I am calling part one of my Dojo. I wanted to design my Dojo as something that looked like an actual functional Tenno base with workable features. That fell down the wayside here and there but I still have a few rooms which sort of work towards that theme. Part one Features relatively simple designs with a few "special" rooms and the main features of a dojo, those being a trade hub and Research Labs and other miscellaneous things like a treasury. Art rooms will come alter, when I've had a chance to regain 90% of my gatheredresources...

If by chance you find yourself visiting my dojo, there are one of each type of Ayatan sculpture hidden throughout the dojo. Can you find them all?

The Spawn Area

Spoiler

The Spawn room, featuring a transport portal and trade hub. I invided someone to take a look recently and they thought they'd found a secret when they spotted the grates that you can jump through to enter the small biomes behind the glass. those weren't a secret, I just kept spawning inside...

XMzLxL8.jpg

BDObyFk.jpg

0bZk6W1.jpg

tDuenU0.jpg

Forest Hall

Spoiler

Thsi was the first artsy bit of my dojo, back when I thought it would be entirely nature themed. The lighting really helped sell the idea of the trees.

a90ymZD.jpg

Recreation Hall

Spoiler

I added the snakes later just to fill the space up a bit. I was really pleased with how the bridge turned out. 

6Fe7whj.jpg

eiczj2r.jpg

zMOTYCt.jpg

Water Hall

Spoiler

Featuring a Piratey Loki statue, because it's a major necessity with any Water theme. I decided to make use of the alcove spaces to show a water, steam and snowey biome areas. I was also quite pleased with how thepipes turned out. The water spashing effect really helps sell that there is water running through the myriad of pipes above your head. Naturally, I had to feature some of my prized catches. It's ten Gallium to "stuff" a Tromyzon, highway robbery I tell you!

MxzuQE2.jpg

z8GPGB0.jpg

7CqPXbr.jpg

Garden Hall

Spoiler

Nothing especially exciting in this room. It's a garden, it's pretty and its mostly red. I added a small waterfall in the corner and I hope it looks full of flora without being too overbearing. 

veB8rcG.jpg

The Worship Rooms

Spoiler

Who wouldn't want to give their Praise to Prodman's mighty Prova or hear The Gospel According to Clem?

6iVjWrn.jpg

ln1Idpg.jpg

c8YwpcI.jpg

Hall of Mourning

Spoiler

After The Sacrifice I wanted to make a room dedicated to Umbra. This was the result.

shsGWG0.jpg

The Barracks

Spoiler

Originally I had planned to leave space for the barracks rooms to go around this hall room but I decided I wasn't likely to recruit a huge number of players if ever. This was what I came up with. There's a bit more to this room, a separate room built under the top floor. You can see it through the glass.

EMFilM6.jpg

Kw2BiP4.jpg

19NSniJ.jpg

0qIyU4L.jpg

Hallways

Spoiler

I tried to minimise use of hallways and connectors wherever possible (mostly to save myself some Forma) but it couldn't be helped everywhere. Here's an example of what I did with a Cross Connector.

4buJZIE.jpg

CMVJ0F5.jpg

Biome Room

Spoiler

This is the featured room fo my Dojo. The dragon while I like ti think its impressive was ironically one of the easiest things I've had to build. The original idea was for a bunch of various biomes but a lot of the nature decorations are simply too large to fit the way I wanted to design the room. Here's what I wound up with though.

UvGQ3Ia.jpg

klbSJNU.jpg

sUWeENs.jpg

3cmALZV.jpg

Trophy Hall

Spoiler

And this is where I'd put my Autumn Dojo contest trophy... If I had one! The original idea for the alcoves was to stuff them full of floofs. However, as many decorators will know that each floof takes a whopping 20 item space in a room. So I had to consign the fifty or so other cuddly babies I donated back to the Treasury.

fKZZbj3.jpg

SERR1bM.jpg

y2gYHsc.jpg

Treasury

Spoiler

A "special room" I made. This is the Treasury, equipped with security devices and a lovely glass barrier so you can see the clan's resources. 

jCHiVe3.jpg

1ONozms.jpg

The "Reactor"

Spoiler

I wanted there to be a reactor for the Dojo without it being just another "reactor" So here's what I made for that. This was one fo my earliest builds back in February/March when I was experimenting with building unique spaces. Watch out for sparks!

6i28GLH.jpg

Secret Rooms

Spoiler

These are two rooms I built using a bit of trickery hidden in my dojo via teleport pads. The Light room and Private Room were just mini projects I gave myself to break the tedium of working on one room. You'll also notice the Piv sculpture in plain sight in the Private Room.

pI43QYA.jpg

WlBbk7X.jpg

The Research Labs

Spoiler

This was probably a contender for the featured room and image for my dojo, but the dragon won out in the end. It makes for a nice way to finish though, if you got this far. Now back when I started this room the infested decorations weren't actually a thing. I was assuming they would be put in eventually and I'm super grateful they were otherwise this would still remain unfinished. This room was quite frankly an entire project unto itself. I probably dumped more hours (and resources) into this room than any other two rooms combined, excluding possibly the Barracks room. I almost hit the decoration limit too. 

UoiGI4v.jpg

rJQUrWx.jpg

3RmlGhg.jpg

AqHldQb.jpg

FoUr9OX.jpg

Edited by (PS4)CrysJaL
swapped a picture around and editted some text.

Clan: 1000 and 1 Nights

Role: Founder 

Clan rank: Mountain clan

Platform: PC

Logo_CLUBdisc.png

Hello, guys! Today I tell you a little fairytale with a pictures. Our in-game life fairytale.
Some calls us just a Tenno but that is not fully true. We are walkers of the Earth nights, we are nightmare of the Eidolons, we are Eidolon hunters. Welcome to «1000 and 1 nights» Clan. I’m Emerald Celadon and I’ll take a tour of our shelter for you, Tenno. Let’s go!

The first place of our tour is Hall of Fame. There you can see immortalized names of the twelve Eildolon Hunters of our clan. Yeah, I know you wanna ask two questions. The first is why we came here in the start of our tour. Answer is very simply. People is the most important, people is the first. And other one. «What can I do to get my name in Hall of Fame?» Oh, buddy. That’s not easy. Every Hunter has a star was names in his honor. These stars are different. The bronze star for Hunter who can capture ONE thousand of Eidolon Hydrolysts. Bronze star become to spark and shine with silver when Hunter capture TWO thousand of Eidolon Hydrolysts. Star obtains the gold dash after TREE thousand captures of Hydrolysts. And the legendary Argon star for the best Hunters who capture more than FOUR thousand Hydrolysts. Four thousand… Incredible, ye? This is my favorite room of the shelter. Why? Because people is the most important.

Спойлер

U3TE8B1MDwk.jpg wFtS2tD2FSA.jpg 1fZfv_t304A.jpg 5W5ymiWEDE4.jpg

The next hall is my pride. The biggest hall of the shelter, hall of inspiration. We call it Tau Sanctuary. Beautiful waterfall, sounds of drums and guitars. Take a place near bonfire, Tenno. Take some water from fountain and Ostron snacks. And listen. Listen how hunters fight legendary monster from the night Earth who takes a lot of lives, how it brought to us. Sometimes very-very old hunters tell his stories from youth. The stories from age when they hunted with penchas and arca plasmors… Oh, that was a nice time, buddy. Rhino and Lanka with radiation build of those days. The lanka of those days which could pull out Eidolons from their natural defense – from water in rivers and lakes at the plains… But here you will listen to not only stories from the past. Our legendary hunters tell you how to one-shot Gantulyst, when use 4th Harrow skill and many more interesting things. They tell you at table how to become good Eidolon hunter. 

Спойлер

DexkoMnJPdo.jpg 8xQqAyp_R_g.jpg NAnOQOrAIdI.jpg ZlkrFAkF-7A.jpg tiKT1YS_z8M.jpg ij_PVgriRVQ.jpg

In the next room we immortalize memory of Lodestar of every Tenno. Twenty-meter stone statue of Lotus. That greatest memorial inspires young hunters

Спойлер

XZWuNHFT0yQ.jpg I-kToFn5gic.jpg rR1qlC1rWTs.jpg 8j7aSytOQHM.jpg

Once we lose communication with armada of our brothers. That was a real tragedy. We gave it code name «4950 & 4955». Departure ports were damaged and only few remember life before tragedy…

Спойлер

uJC8k_RGmvY.jpg WSpPLOIWZDA.jpg

Mystical and magic arcane energize. Lie down and grass rustle. Lie down and listen cricket chirping. It tells u about time when pack of the arcane energize cost 2.5 thousand. Let butterflies put you into trance. Just have a rest, Tenno. «1000 and 1 nights» will follow your sleep.

Спойлер

fzYhgrlxdGo.jpg Uiz7SDec-yQ.jpg -s5tuuZotas.jpg

Arc-founder of clan and main architector of dojo – emerald_cedalon
Architector of Eidolon Teralyst in Tau Hall – Uta_Redhead
Author of translation – Amoral_Prince

Спойлер

YxmK4c-bXcc.jpg YRcp8ohvEaM.jpg

Edited by emerald_celadon

Clan: Silver Corp

Tier: Ghost 

Platform: PC 

Role: Founding Warlord 

Some Notable Rooms:

Orokin Style (Main Trade Hub)

Hide contents

Temple of Ascension (For clan ascention)

Hide contents

Resource Processing and Storage (Storage for all "borrowed" Grineer, Corpus and Orokin parts)

Hall of Contemplation (A quiet place to relaxe and meditate. Plus food area upstairs.)

Hide contents

The Grotto (Connecting Garden)

Hide contents

Starting Area

Hide contents

Space Traffic Control

Hide contents

ClanLucky People

TierRank 10 Ghost

Platform: PC

RoleArchitect 

History:  It's my first construction i do in the warframe. I always liked that air of Asia and jungle. One of my passions is gardening. I hope you like it.

Xenharu - Google Traductor.

Spoiler

Gbln2JG.jpg

TGphBlO.jpg

0IT9hLb.jpg

MXyQ98f.jpg

VUHd7Wn.jpg

M9brztN.jpg

b6bkEMD.jpg

bugqio4.jpg

I6k63u4.jpg

WKOJC0m.jpg

zMFKtXp.jpg

Clan: Order of the Phenyx

Platform: PS4

Notable rooms:

Our spawn, a temple protected by an old dragon.

Révélation

4nHJmPz.pngFkkCp9Y.png

The frozen excavation site, the rift of an ocean that suddently froze trapped everything, including an antic orokin leviathan. Now the corpus want to extract it, to their own demise...

Révélation

x0hS1AA.pngG1UGH6v.pngx1NDSHd.png

An infested grineer base. The base shutdown when the infestation began. Few were able to leave the base. As for the others, they became part of the hive

Révélation

z78UknL.png8aaE2Bj.png

Our aquarium, with four themed-aquariums and one of the orokin fish found at the bottom of the frozen rift along with giant corals and a giant sponge

Révélation

aUJPl5a.pngFR4WjwV.png

Our clan altar

Révélation

cMbMHbI.pngtTStMtx.png

An asian-like temple, with a smaller temple and a small marked under the mountain

Révélation

XXNFfwu.pngfCdodxH.pngMhld28E.png

The dojo's onsen, where the tennos can relax

Révélation

8KVm1jj.pngxmp9YSs.png

A small Lua along with a temple where we praise the moon

Révélation

lfeI8oO.pngYYIiD1l.png

Other notable rooms

Révélation

dxWibPF.png6TzJGV2.pngQ6JAMFa.png

PS_Messages_20191121_005721.jpgPS_Messages_20191120_161833.jpgPS_Messages_20191121_005726.jpgPS_Messages_20191120_161840.jpgPS_Messages_20191120_161828.jpgClan:   Gates of Mordor

Clan tier:   Storm Clan

Clan Platform:    Playstation 4

Clan Role: Founding Warlord PSN:      TAYLORtcb1981

Description of the dojo: comes with a Tenno Olympics Arena, Cinema, Auditorium, Iconic Titanic moment Structures(multiple rooms) museum aswell, Iconic Pet Cemetery moments(multiple rooms), SS Enterprise, Mordor Palce, Bar, Offices, Icy Terains,so much more fully decorated dojo rooms with signs above our rooms to help everyone navigate through each room.

Edited by (PS4)DaGiantx417

• Clan Name: The Shadow Division
  • Clan Tier: Moon
  • Platform: PS4
  • Clan role: Founding Warlord

The Shadow Division is home to those who help protect the Orokin system from within the shadows, with no desire for the spotlight or a pat on the back.

The dojo layout has been masterfully planned to help members find exactly what they are looking for quickly. There is only one transporter per level (11 levels in total), and each level is small enough to fit inside the mini-map so that you never feel lost in a labyrinth of hallways and rooms. In addition, every level of the dojo has a specific function and purpose. Most levels are more than just eye candy; they have some sort of interaction or theme that the entire floor is planned around.

• LVL 1 Railjack Hangar = Designated space for when the update hits
  • LVL 2 Operations & Armory = Observatory & Crimson Branch (once PS4 gets the update)
  • LVL 3 Information Deck = Clan/website/discord/scavenger hunt info
  • LVL 4 Research Athenaeum = All research labs
  • LVL 5 Accolade Memoriam = Collection of all clan trophies and tribute to founding members
  • LVL 6 Living Quarters = Spawn room, rest and relaxation, all 4 clan barracks rooms
  • LVL 7 Trade Emporium = Trading terminals (there are trading terminals on other floors too)
  • LVL 8 Obstacle Courses = 4 custom obstacle courses
  • LVL 9 The Colosseum = 4 Dueling rooms
  • LVL 10 Reactor Core = All reactor rooms powering the dojo
  • LVL 11 Initiation Sanctum = New recruit ceremonial initiation, oath & covenant

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Edited by (PS4)Sykotherapy

- Krieg Order
- Shadow
- PC
- Clan architector
- Featured images below ...

Warframe-Screenshot-2019-11-18-23-50-15-

Short history of the Krieg Order by its founder ...

Command Bridge

Cargo Control

Cryonica

Hangar

Market

Railjack (road to ...)

Meeting room

Reactor

Research

Treasury (clan vault)

Sanctuary

Ship

Other

Warframe-Screenshot-2019-11-21-00-26-34-

Short video (just for the record)

Спойлер

Edited by Cenebrion

Clan Name: The Geryon
Clan Tier: Mountain Clan
Clan Platform: XBOX ONE

Hello All. 

I hope you are all doing well at DE.

Thanks for once again holding this competition.  I will tell you a bit about the clan and dojo to start but will be as brief as possible as not to bore.  Our clan is about 1.5 years old now if a bit longer, we entered the competition back in Spring 2019 and I was astonished that we won 1st place, thank you. 

Since then we have thought about the dojo, we realised how some rooms were immature, adolescent and we were astonished with the quality of some of the dojos out there.  We have matured as a clan and also matured our dojo.  We have restructured parts of the dojo and also expanded to probably twice the size of the last competition.  This decision wasn’t done with haste, we wanted to ensure quality throughout every room rather than quantity, also allowing all members a chance to show us their decorating skills.  This ensured the individual nature of some of the builds and I was personally bowled over with the artistic flare of some members of our community.

Every single room since the last dojo entry has changed, some entirely.  We also continue our secret areas where members can read terminals to find secret locations and back stories.  The story of Milky Joe and his mech robots has been expanded as well as other tales clan members can seek out and discover. 

We have also created an entirely new section devoted to Star Wars, with an AT-ST, Tie Fighter, Tractor Beam Control, and Detention Block.  This also we have wound into our dojos storyline having found an ancient ship floating in space with schematics on board for advanced craft.

Above all the attention has always been on quality.  If it doesn’t look right it gets redone till it is, the attention to detail has been paramount.

I do recommend you look round and just follow the rooms as per the Transporter list.  We haven’t labelled them Showcase rooms as to be honest, every room in our dojo we are proud of and we think deserves a look

Thank you for you time once again, below is a 3 minute video, and the featured image.

Good luck one and all in the competition. 

Thank you

MorgyCR10

3 minute video: https://youtu.be/Dk3-1hDc7mQ

Featured Image: 

DgGoxqE.png

Clan Name: Sage of the Five Paths

Platform: Xbox One

Screenshots:

Video:

https://gameclipscontent-d3025.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274946930470-private/76d2e884-e59b-41ec-989f-41d303ac0634.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=xeWi7qZftFyyzgtCmXpzWlEvWbIL1MIFr1u9MS8xc90%3D&__gda__=1574296570_431cf0c3296cc2b3ebfece4f6314218f

Sage of the Five Paths was originally founded by my brother and I to be a small elite team of endgame oriented Tenno

The Dojo itself was partially inspired by both the Orokin and the Kuva Fortress, I always thought the concept of the Kuva Fortress being obscured in an asteroid field was awesome and wanted our dojo to hae the same feel but still have the elegance of the Orokin, while conveying the Zen of a Sage.

I'd like to shout out to the boys on XBL who've helped make this possible! 

Good Luck Everyone!

Edited by (XB1)ZIronDad

Clan Name: TENNOS REBELLION
Clan Tier: Moon Clan
Clan Platform: XBOX ONE

Hello everyone,

I’d like to welcome everyone to our Dojo. We have put hundreds of hours in decorating and hundreds more in farming for resources to complete the decorations. The clan as a whole has been my motivation to create new designs. I always enjoy seeing the work everyone puts into the clan to keep us going. I want to thank all of my leaders and anyone who has donated to our work. Lastly, I hope everyone who decides to watch our video enjoys!!

New Featured Room: Plagued Tower

iIbWG9b.jpg

You can see our Cinematic video at:

Edited by (XB1)adrianplyr4

Our first participation. 
The biggest dojo in the game. More then just a dojo.
Dojo like a relay. Dojo like art.

• Clan name: SANDBOX
  • Clan tier: SHADOW x3
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord
  • Feature image:

Map of the biggest dojo in the game

Spoiler

Full symmetry and synchronism.
Ground floor
4XmcHcP.jpg

Second floor
OYRX46s.jpg

Basement
SMOnj2W.jpg

Lisets dock - Welcome to the station

Spoiler

dock
Warframe0045.jpg
front door
Warframe0046.jpg
checkpoint
Warframe0047.jpg

Central terminal - here tenno meet and wait for their flight

Spoiler

Mother loves us
Warframe0042.jpg
gazebo
Warframe0043.jpg
terminal hall
Warframe0044.jpg

Hope Park - here dreams of young tenno come true

Spoiler

void tree
Warframe0066.jpg
harmony bridge
Warframe0068.jpg
best friends
Warframe0021.jpg
lonely monk
Warframe0028.jpg

McDonalds - Our Relay has McDonalds and Roni works there.

Spoiler

McDonalds
Warframe0049.jpg
Ronny Mc
Warframe0048.jpg
Make an order
Warframe0050.jpg

Bazaar - Baro Ki'Teer sometimes looks at our bazaar.

Spoiler

Bazaar sandbox
Warframe0051.jpg
Electronics
Warframe0053.jpg
Building materials
Warframe0054.jpg
Fresh fish
Warframe0055.jpg
Cosiness and comfort
Warframe0056.jpg
tenno stuff
Warframe0064.jpg

Receptions - On our relay there are embassies of different factions with their own receptions.

Spoiler

tenno
Warframe0057.jpg
grineer
Warframe0060.jpg
copus
Warframe0058.jpg
infests
Warframe0059.jpg

Tenno school - Young teno provided with galactic knowledge

Spoiler

Alma mother
Warframe0062.jpg
Young tenno
Warframe0063.jpg

Reactor - Acquired knowledge is applied in production

Spoiler

Reactor
Warframe0073.jpg

Warframe0083.jpg

Home - After hard work, the tenno can rest well

Spoiler

home Sweet Home
Warframe0088.jpg
We are watching TV
Warframe0089.jpg
kitchen
Warframe0090.jpg
and even a toilet
Warframe0091.jpg

Tenno Accademy -  There is also a combat academy on the relay

Spoiler

for real men
Warframe0084.jpg
element training
Warframe0085.jpg

Parad ground - After receiving combat training, teno join the army of our relay

Spoiler

parade
Warframe0087.jpg
tribune
Warframe0086.jpg
walker
Warframe0044.jpg
squad
Warframe0045.jpg?width=821&height=435

DryDock - Our engineers have already built a railjack and dry dock

Spoiler

almost the map location
Warframe0039.jpg
railjack
Warframe0040.jpg
ss jojo
Warframe0036.jpg

We hope the trip was exciting.
Fly to us at the dojo.
Not just a dojo, but a relay.

• Like 1

Clan name: Syndicate Synergy
Clan tier: Moon
Clan platform: PC
Your Clan role: Architect

Feature image:
WqkaS2m.jpg

Warning! The following photo album contains over 300 images. Open at your own risk!
https://imgur.com/a/kqzrFpl

Spoiler

We made a video entry as well, but it is outdated, but if you're curious we got it:
https://youtu.be/WwzMlY_VKsw

Clan Name: The Seventh Dynasty

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan Platform: Xbox One

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Feature Image:

SCRAchd.png

Common Hall

Spoiler

0w1hVny.png

HvhHBJj.png

bO2BBek.png

ksRV48O.png

uHpIGXd.png

U4uGh8V.png

Em6JylN.png

ZP1KoAn.png

MWkKexO.png

NJa2ZYh.png

yqHtybU.png

Trophy Room

Spoiler

3CSd6dI.png

TH1t990.png

8hqsiVD.png

GlhKJB4.png

Research Hall

Spoiler

7L5wkol.png

cvhxikU.png

VUKfOeL.png

Garden of Ascension 

Spoiler

aPitsti.png

UOhjCbB.png

vJ9tvmm.png

Exhibition Hall 

Spoiler

PCLYLPD.png

t6xKOAF.png

8s4Hj82.png

Treasury

Spoiler

uLxGFyc.png

3NCN3si.png

DaZdXZi.png

Bridge

Spoiler

lxJfWm6.png

tOserKO.png

wmrqSdE.png

XJE0G3M.png

rdruXXz.png

Grand Hall

Spoiler

CxAkxCK.png

W0SG9Jb.png

2y9ocpW.png

UklVmkQ.png

CUnng5o.png

CUnng5o.png

Tactical Deck (Railjack and Crimson Branch)

Spoiler

ol57BsR.png

Hall Ways

Spoiler

Z0IK0Wt.png

P.S.

I was unfortunately not able to submit the video tour of my dojo due to it being 29 seconds past the 3 minute limit. Here is a link to the video for anyone that is interested: https://youtu.be/636qSPvC_mY

Please note that I do not intend for the video to be apart of the submission, it is only there for those who are curios.

• Clan name - Phantom  Vanguard
  • Clan tier - Moon
  • Clan platform - PC
  • Clan role - Founding Warlord
  • Feature image - A few screenshots showing some of our new rooms.

Spoiler

Oq7KZYH.jpg

Spoiler

XLwHujX.jpg

How we will feel, if we don't get selected 💘
                                                                                                                                               🔽😭

Spoiler

O4FMn2r.jpg

Our video tour

• Like 2

Clan name: Les Heritiers Du Zariman
Clan tier: Ghost
Clan platform: PS4
Clan role: Founding Warlord

Dojo theme:

Hi everybody,
The theme of our dojo is the Orokin inspiration.
Only for the Grineer laboratory, I wanted to keep its original atmosphere (not Orokin) but with details of personal finishes.
I wanted to make a delicate and subtle decoration at a time.
The final rendering seems modest, but I had to be very precise to cover them perfectly in the original surfaces.

I hope you enjoy my job.
Good visit and good luck to all.

Feature image:

Video tour:

Révélation

Clan name: Stalking Depression

Clan tier: Ghost

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Non-founding warlord with Architect Permission

Feature Image:

Spoiler

0NCksr8.png

cn55XZb.png

xGkqkWf.png

EtHgUwm.png

Video tour

Detail Albums

Gallery Rooms

Adventure Series Rooms

We currently have 2 adventure series in our dojo, Labours of Hercules and Wukong Origin. Adventure rooms implemented the element of storytelling into dojo through the use of texts, room descriptions, custom sculptures, unique terrain and floor plan design. Visitors follow a guided path in a series of connected rooms to experience different stories as the stories unfold going through the rooms. 

• Labours of Hercules The story of the Greek mythology "Labour of Hercules". Consist of 17 rooms in total, 2 rooms for prologue, 13 rooms for the 12 labours (the 11th labour has 2 rooms), 1 dialogue room, and 1 epilogue. 
  • Wukong Origin Story from the first 14 chapters of the famous Chinese classic "Journey to the West" telling the story of Sun Wukong's early life. Consist of 13 rooms (8 main set pieces + 5 story connectors), features more aggressive use of texts and floor plan design.

Edited by Dietchoke

Clan name: Dragon Lovers League
Clan tier: Ghost
Clan platform: Nintendo Switch
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image:ECdl0FJUcAA6G59?format=jpg&name=large

Our clan's main hall, first thing you'll see on entering. I wanted to go for an Orokin-esque feel while also staying true to my taste in color pallettes.

Other Images:

Hide contents

ECdl0FLU0AY8R2H?format=jpg&name=large

I wanted to give a visual representation of where each lab was located in the main hall without going to signs, so I decided to decorate the areas with what I felt best represented each lab. For example this is the entrance to the Tenno Labs.

ECdl0FUUYAA7EEz?format=jpg&name=large

Here's the entrance to the Energy Lab.

ECdl0FPU4AE-HI5?format=jpg&name=large

And the Chem Lab.

ECdl9_dUcAECMIZ?format=jpg&name=large

Finally there is the Bio Lab, which I admittedly had some trouble with since there weren't any infested decorations in dojos yet. I think I did a pretty good job, but will still be redoing this one when the decorations hit Switch.

ECdl-AEUIAAixOI?format=jpg&name=large

Next up is the Temple of Honor. You'll first notice the lack of a Loki Statue, instead there's a giant ice pillar with a little surprise on top.

ECdl9_wVAAA-brO?format=jpg&name=large

The most important dedication alcove of course. Any floofs me or other clan members can spare will end up either here or sprinkled throughout other rooms in fun little dioramas.

ECdl9_-U4AEGrgn?format=jpg&name=large

We may be a small clan but we take the clan events seriously. Getting gold on both of these made me one proud clan leader.

ECdmLLpUwAABQ8t?format=jpg&name=large

One of the first unique rooms we had in our clan. Called the Twin Gardens (or nausea room by some), it was a contribution by a good friend after I invited him into my clan. He also has a few other contributions I want to bring up next.

ECdmLLwUwAIRYyd?format=jpg&name=large

First is this mecha that he spent, oh, like three days making. I really enjoy how it turned out, but enjoyed the next construction even more.

ECdmQ-KU8AAPQE2?format=jpg&name=900x900 

I mean really, how could we call ourselves the Dragon Lovers League without having a dragon in our clan's dojo?! Preposterious, I say. And to that my friend said "Gimme a few days and I'll have that fixed." Anyways this ends the highlights of my clan's dojo, there are a few other rooms I didn't go over and some little things peppered throughout so I hope you give a visit a consideration and thank you for your time.

• Clan name: Greedy Devils
  • Clan tier: Mountain
  • Clan platform: PS4
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord
  • Feature image

• Video Submission

• Spoiler

Screenshot portion of submission

I would like to thank you for doing this clan event, and I hope an update comes to make improvements to clans and alliances.

Sincerely,

Herculxs

Clan Name: Velvet Underground

Clan Tier: Moon

Clan Platform: PS4

Clan Role: Warlord / Architect 

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bit difficult to capture the size, so a few Tennos were used as reference :), Enjoy!

Spoiler

al3JfLW.jpg

Clan Hall / Spawning Room

Spoiler

omehzbp.jpg

A recreation of Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings

Spoiler

4ZZS8MU.jpg

Spoiler

gyaVzIo.jpg

Inside the Minas Tirith is a cathedral 🙂

Spoiler

t8BdZiX.jpg

Spoiler

JA1Z4ZA.jpg

City within a meteor

Spoiler

522h1Ho.jpg

From a different angle / Outside shot

Spoiler

eor4v8J.jpg

A 5-floor castle, 100% accessible and decorated to the fullest!

Spoiler

g7CTyG9.jpg

Spoiler

vkChKIs.jpg

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

v3BeulD.jpg

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Aljd6lF.jpg

Spoiler

9p5fvNr.jpg

Spoiler

eBun7y7.jpg

Dueling arena 😘 

Spoiler

EZBA7HB.jpg

Childhood home, 100% Accessible 

Spoiler

NSDCHFh.jpg

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

sGMqwpb.jpg

Spoiler

1tj6FH0r.jpg

Spoiler

Vq7oZWk.jpg

Spoiler

fCwtyHc.jpg

Millennium Falcon replica / 100% accessible (Original colours)

Spoiler

tis05Hx.jpg

With dojo lighting ^

Spoiler

HUimDrf.jpg

Spoiler

Ntg4fq2.jpg

Inside the ship ^^

Spoiler

wGm1hFw.jpg

Spoiler

26boJNW.jpg

Spoiler

EWLtw7S.jpg

Spoiler

J7s7Rto.jpg

Spoiler

ZUcincP.jpg

A tribune room to some of the most popular Playstation Characters 

Spoiler

UHW95en.jpg

Spoiler

lWWx3FV.jpg

Under the Millennium Falcon :3 

Spoiler

teoGvwC.jpg

Haunted lab 

Spoiler

TEplbDA.jpg

Inside shot^

Spoiler

ZZEffmw.jpg

Christmas room ❤️ 

Spoiler

cXmDlZ4.jpg

Spoiler

z3fMzFg.jpg

Spoiler

GUvSvKX.jpg

Concert Hall and Entrance ^

Spoiler

hnKpQPO.jpg

Pirate ship

Spoiler

V4hz9eA.jpg

Spoiler

S3rwsNo.jpg

Spoiler

CXf8qFU.jpg

Open landscape + Cave (Wished I was more skilled in making videos 😞 )

Inside the cave:

Spoiler

IliI5Hd.jpg

Spoiler

OzZc8Lp.jpg

Spoiler

j8SpOB4.jpg

Spoiler

1v00r9f.jpg

Spoiler

XVLRwPp.jpg

Spoiler