Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Archwing Melee ?

Arkhenbarn

I'm just going to say it now.

Archwing needed to be rebuilt from the ground up, a whole new system, they could use the same models and all but the actual game play needed to be rebuilt from the very most prime elements. What we have now isn't even appropriate for an alpha build. Hell you use the thrust function and going forward and backward uses the same animation on console. 

This had better be just a temporary build for archwing that's still under heavy work. If this is the final build.... It just needs to be deleted from the game once and for all. Because this is broken beyond what can be tolerated. It's not just the broken melee, the whole system's totally ruined.

Just get rid of arch-melee and rework them into super-heavy melee ground weapons, Archwings themselves should have their own close-range defensive systems without the need of a unwieldy piece of metal to pretend to be a Gundam.

Edited by Sir-Swerving

• 1 month later...

Still busted, every time I take a swing at an enemy "or container" I get flown away from it instead of towards it like the good ol' days, it's almost as if the system has been reversed.

EDIT: It's not reversed, it just feels it as I'm so used to being pulled towards my targets.

Edited by Lt_Blackmist

I'd be okay with it not auto-targeting enemies if it actually did any melee damage at all.  At the moment I'd do more damage if I caught COVID and spread it to them all than switching to my melee.

Edited by Necrosage
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is really bad, I'm stuck practising to MR 25 and It keeps dismounting my archwing for no reason. It's like light melee attack by-default is meant to do so no matter what it is key binded to. 

DE rather than release new Prime packs every three/four months how about fix problems with core game-play mechanics that have existed for over six months? 

Edited by Thecheesestalker
Rant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got back into the game and it feels like it's still broken? I'm snapping to enemies, but my Knux seem to not be reaching them, so I'm just stuck swinging in front of them

• Like 1