Arkhenbarn

Broken Archwing Melee ?

I'm just going to say it now.

Archwing needed to be rebuilt from the ground up, a whole new system, they could use the same models and all but the actual game play needed to be rebuilt from the very most prime elements. What we have now isn't even appropriate for an alpha build. Hell you use the thrust function and going forward and backward uses the same animation on console. 

This had better be just a temporary build for archwing that's still under heavy work. If this is the final build.... It just needs to be deleted from the game once and for all. Because this is broken beyond what can be tolerated. It's not just the broken melee, the whole system's totally ruined.

Just get rid of arch-melee and rework them into super-heavy melee ground weapons, Archwings themselves should have their own close-range defensive systems without the need of a unwieldy piece of metal to pretend to be a Gundam.

Edited by Sir-Swerving

Has this been corrected? I haven't played Archwing in a while and trying to make use of my affinity booster with my new Amesha archwing. Vetrux melee weapon felt off. I was slashing but the enemy was taking no damage?

2020/1/3 PM10点50分 , NightmareT12 说:

DE should really take some time to play some Anubis: Zone of the Enders to know what they should be looking at regarding Archwing.

man

they even dont play warframe

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Still busted, every time I take a swing at an enemy "or container" I get flown away from it instead of towards it like the good ol' days, it's almost as if the system has been reversed.

EDIT: It's not reversed, it just feels it as I'm so used to being pulled towards my targets.

Edited by Lt_Blackmist

Posted (edited)

I'd be okay with it not auto-targeting enemies if it actually did any melee damage at all.  At the moment I'd do more damage if I caught COVID and spread it to them all than switching to my melee.

Edited by Necrosage
  • Like 1

Will the arch-melee ever be fixed? Unable to finish Limbo Theorem due to targeting issues.

Searched to find info about this issue after coming back from a hiatus -- I wish I could say that I was astonished it's been a problem for almost six months.  Melee lock-on dashing was the best thing about Archwing.

The funny thing they show mag pulling out her arch-melee in the Scarlet Spear trailer, when arch melee literally does not work right now and still hasnt for months. Like literally no hits even confirm, even when ships and stuff are frozen still.