Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora farm is dumb

Ariumbra

Anyone else think that it's kinda lame how it's better to farm prime parts to sell for plat to get khora than it is to actually farm her? Some one in my clan literally farmed for her blueprints for 3 months. Everywhere I look throughout the internet for Khora farm everyone one says the same thing it's stupid and noone wants to farm her because it's more efficient to farm prime parts to sell for plat. I'm not an impatient person but it's definitely frustrating learning that what you want is secretly locked behind a pay wall...

Oh yes, it was probably the worst grind experience I've had in this game so far. It took me two weeks of playing 5 SOs a day. It was exhausting as Hell and often infuriating. When I finally got the final part, I yelped loudly in sheer relief despite someone else being in the same room as me at the time. I didn't play another SO/ESO for about five months after that.

I suppose the plat sales have to come from somewhere, but I agree that was bad.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 5

I level frames occasionally in sanctuary onslaught... As a result I have like eight or more khora sets, there are worse farms imo.  Nidus and harrow (deception is terrible) are worst farms in my opinion.  Very boring and basically no rewards.

Sanctuary onslaught at least gives decent other rewards for doing it while you're getting khora parts.

So what? Everything that is inconvenient is lame... well actually that might be true definion. As you said - go buy her for plat if you dont have the time and nerve to farm her 😄 no one is judging, and no one cares. Player Trading is made in this game for reason, you dont like something dont do it. End.Of. Story.

• Like 2

Rather then just complaining about it why don't you recommend a solution like moving her parts to Simaris's inventory and replacing her drops with universal syndicate medallions or ones specific to him. While we are at it do the same with the captura scenes.

i wouldn't say it's stupid, just horrific and testing

it's by far the worst grind i've done but at least you're passively farming affinity, focus and relics/endo too

it probably is a billion times easier to farm and sell prime parts but after farming khora, any other grind feels like a pinch instead of a punch 😎

I hate that her parts drop exclusively from SO, not ESO  ( where I would rather be if I am willing to do either).  It was a pretty horrible grind ( worst of the frames by far).

It might help to make her parts be additional, rather than the only reward for a tier, and put the overall blueprint on the market ( like most frames are).  Possibly change SO when solo so it isn't quite so vicious to get to wave 8 ( finding enough buddies to kill is always a problem for the efficiency meter)

Frankly I put it with Mirage's quest, in that people don't realize it requires two people ( or in that case, a looot frame), and it has not been rebalanced in too long.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I level frames occasionally in sanctuary onslaught... As a result I have like eight or more khora sets, there are worse farms imo.  Nidus and harrow (deception is terrible) are worst farms in my opinion.  Very boring and basically no rewards.

Sanctuary onslaught at least gives decent other rewards for doing it while you're getting khora parts.

Nidus was a cakewalk compared to Khora are you kidding me...

• Like 2

Look I don't mind grinding her blueprints out for a week but when you can't find anyone to do it with you and you dont have a nuke frame like saryn or mirage it's literally impossible to farm her last 2 blueprints. Plus frustrating that I have to use plat I would otherwise use for more useful stuff like arcane mods or prime parts to get a frame that soon or later will have a primed version that you can get for less plat than the original cost on the market. If they made a quest for her I'd be more than happy for the new content something that is lacking in warframe.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

Nidus was a cakewalk compared to Khora are you kidding me...

Rng is rng it works better for some people than others and nidus farm is just so boring.  Onslaught can at least be fun can you get decent rewards and it's a good place to level frames so you get more out of it than just the frame farm.

After people get nidus they never go back to that mission again after people get khota people still do sanctuary onslaught to get stuff, it's not a complete chore to do it.

As all things RNG-based, opinions differ. I obtained all of her three blueprints in two days, but the main is still nowhere to be found, but I guess it's also because I keep doing ESO more than the normal one. 

I wouldn't say "locked", though - as everything else in the game, Khora can be farmed. Depending on RNG, you can obtain her sometime, you're not forced in any way to buy her. It's simply a matter of patience. I hated trying to farm Atlas or Trinity, because I didn't like the boss fights much (underleveled Arch-weapons and Archwing for one, farming the Navs for the other), and I found farming Mesa pretty tedious, since even after 2k hours of Warframe I still have no idea of how to face Mutalist Alad V (and no, I know I could just watch tutorials, but I'm a bit stubborn with these things I want to figure the fights out myself). Khora, Nidus or Harrow are another level of patience though, because it's more RNG, so I can understand your frustration. 

You don't have to spend plats, though - just keep trying! At least you can also farm focus. Sometimes, SO rooms are better than ESO rooms, after all. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Rng is rng it works better for some people than others and nidus farm is just so boring.  Onslaught can at least be fun can you get decent rewards and it's a good place to level frames so you get more out of it than just the frame farm.

After people get nidus they never go back to that mission again after people get khota people still do sanctuary onslaught to get stuff, it's not a complete chore to do it.

Yes it is noone stays past second A rotation lol and if they do they leave after B rotation.  I could spam Recruiting channel all day and no body is going to respond because they either have her or dont want to stay until zone 8...

35 minutes ago, Excelion-Skyclaw said:

So what? Everything that is inconvenient is lame... well actually that might be true definion. As you said - go buy her for plat if you dont have the time and nerve to farm her 😄 no one is judging, and no one cares. Player Trading is made in this game for reason, you dont like something dont do it. End.Of. Story.

If I don't do it i won't get her which is a loss for players not DE which is kinda lame. It's not about time or nerve it's the fact that noone stays past zone 4 or 6 and noone is farming her ever because of how stupid her farm is. If you are not gonna add creative fixes for the clear issue of DE abandoning new content and just slapping grind or pay for it on it then you are part of the problem.

11 minutes ago, Ariumbra said:

Yes it is noone stays past second A rotation lol and if they do they leave after B rotation.  I could spam Recruiting channel all day and no body is going to respond because they either have her or dont want to stay until zone 8...

adaptation and a good melee weapon (and a way to heal, though with normal so healings not a big issue I use operator arcane's) you can solo 2 wave 8 with any frame on sanctuary onslaught I do it all the time.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

1 minute ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

adaptation and a good melee weapon (and a way to heal, there was normal a so healings not a big issue I use operator arcane's) you can solo 2 wave 8 on sanctuary onslaught I do it all the time.

I have no issue killing or surviving but there is never enough enemies to keep effenciency up when I go solo..

3 hours ago, Ariumbra said:

Anyone else think that it's kinda lame how it's better to farm prime parts to sell for plat to get khora than it is to actually farm her? Some one in my clan literally farmed for her blueprints for 3 months. Everywhere I look throughout the internet for Khora farm everyone one says the same thing it's stupid and noone wants to farm her because it's more efficient to farm prime parts to sell for plat. I'm not an impatient person but it's definitely frustrating learning that what you want is secretly locked behind a pay wall...

you are funny I got her parts with out even trying to I don't know is SO has goten worce seince launch but I agree that they need to move one of her parts form C to a rotation