Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Frame Idea (Im Not Usually Do This...but Meh Worth 1 Hour, Lol :d)

Doforcash

Blood, the Curse Frame

health:180 (max 480 ) *fix

power:100 (max 150 )

armor: 0

Shield capacity: 100 (max 300)

male Frame

Skill:

Replace (25 E): Use his power as a attempt to dispose his victim and teleportation to where the Victim was

*Curse fire a beam (color by Energy color) and does 200/300/400/500 + stun the target. If it's a successful kill, he'll teleport to where the target once stand.

Dark Claws(50 E): Release a "black claw" to Shred everything it touch

*the "black claw" is actually a heavy black drill stripes with couple energy spotted (for color). It's Deal heavy DPS (1/2/3/4 hit per sec), deal 200 damage per hit and block all incoming Front/side damage.

Curse Cloud(75 E): Summon a cloud of dead to choke and blind the enemies

*The "cruse cloud" make a DPS of 25/50/75/100 but if the target stay in it longer, every 1 sec the damage input will increase 50%. Additionally, all squad member inside the cloud will grant Invisible effect. Last for 30/35/40/45 sec

Curse Gamble(100 E): Curse turn into a walking bomb,  bring pain to himself but dead too all every enemies in-range

*Cruse indeed turn into a walking boom, he will then cannot use any other skill, when his health drop to 0 or time's up (10 sec max) he'll then deal forceflied damage of X50/100/125/150% base on his loss health, he then absorb the health of fallen enemies due to explosion

well that's my idea, comment ?

P.S: i plant to have fun in 15 min...but it turn out to be 1 hour straight D:

Edited by Doforcash

First off, 500 hp is almost twice that of most other frames. Additionally, no frame with high health also has 300 shield. So right off the bat, he's to tanky.

Next, this guy has 3 abilities that do damage (one of which seems to be an aoe that does more damage than banshee's ult, plus you can still move around) and no utility, so he's essentially Ember.

Lastly, it seems like the skills are just better versions of other skills currently in the game.

Overall I'd say this frame is a 4/10.

Edited by MeteorKing

First off, 500 hp is almost twice that of most other frames. Additionally, no frame with high health also has 300 shield. So right off the bat, he's to tanky.

Next, this guy has 3 abilities that do damage (one of which seems to be an aoe that does more damage than banshee's ult, plus you can still move around) and no utility, so he's essentially Ember.

Lastly, it seems like the skills are just better versions of other skills currently in the game.

Overall I'd say this frame is a 4/10.

...check the armor bro...a lv 90 Corpus is a Charge that can shoot...

and he's mana is max is 150 in stead of 225..so think about it he's burn energy like a Viper.

but still...yeah i guess he's a litter OP

...check the armor bro...a lv 90 Corpus is a Charge that can shoot...

and he's mana is max is 150 in stead of 225..so think about it he's burn energy like a Viper.

but still...yeah i guess he's a litter OP

10 armor frames have like 11% damage reduction.  Armor only applies to health.  You still made him tankier than any of the other frames in the game.

10 armor frames have like 11% damage reduction.  Armor only applies to health.  You still made him tankier than any of the other frames in the game.

fine

*fix...there, now he had 180 (max 480)

Edited by Doforcash

I'm not sure why you think 0 armor is a huge difference.  Shield is the only thing that matters, and even if it didn't Vitality mod works off of base health.  So by your new frame, which is already a conglomeration of powered up versions of other skills already existing, you gave him 30 more base health than any other frame, with an additional 180 (now that you've fixed it) on top of that.  That's WITH max shields.

A rank 6 Vitality mod would give this frame an additional 84 health over the frames with the most health.  Armor works in a way that essentially each point of armor is 1% more health.  This frame, being a pure dps frame, would be a 10 armor frame, MAYBE 50 armor frame.

Your frame at level 30 with rank 6 vitality = 804 health and effective health.  A comparable frame would be one with 100 base and 300 max, which would bring them to 480 health.  480 health at 10 armor is 560 effective health and at 50 armor (which is pushing it) 720 effective health.  Which doesn't matter, because he still has normal shield ratios.

You came up with an idea without doing any research and then tried to fight for it without any knowledge of what you're aruing about...

well in my opinion...in Sedna/ Eris/ Pluto...doesn't matter how many health or Shield u got...you gonna die in 5 sec long if you ever head-to-head with any kind of enemies, what actually matter is the armor that actually keep you alive for longer... i do admit that when health low, it's officially panic time, but the health ball that drop from secret boxes and closet can really does the trick or 2.

this is my experience when i must force to lv an alert in these planted, where enemies lv are double, which is harder

...sorry for disturb you with my fought

Love the frame idea. Can anyone whip up a quick concept for this?

Also bro,I know english might not be your first language but, you need to spell check this whole thing so those who do speak english well can have an easier time. :P

Edited by Wolf_Bite

You're opinion means nothing in the face of fact. The fact is that your numbers are too high and the frames abilities do too much.

As you said, you only pour an hour into it, so it's not a really good idea.

ok :(

Love the frame idea. Can anyone whip up a quick concept for this?

Also bro,I know english might not be your first language but, you need to spell check this whole thing so those who do speak english well can have an easier time. :P

ok :), in case dat would be you (cause yes, im suck at English), he's had a Excalibur-like body shape, but his right hand had a big armor arm that have 8 hole, 4 on top and 4 below to release skill.