Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for an Active Roleplay Group :D

NoirMagicka

I'm trying to find a group to do a Roleplay with through Warframe and am curious if there is one established or if people want to make one. I feel like the game has the capabilities for it and it would be a fun way to plan out story lines and missions through some in game and forum rp. If there's any takers let me know!!

3 hours ago, BlackMagic94 said:

I'm trying to find a group to do a Roleplay with through Warframe and am curious if there is one established or if people want to make one. I feel like the game has the capabilities for it and it would be a fun way to plan out story lines and missions through some in game and forum rp. If there's any takers let me know!!

I would be interested in a forum or discord roleplay. However, I have a question. Do you have the time for a roleplay?

Depending on the schedules of others in the group it's feasible. I'm available during the day mostly and am willing to try and work out a time schedule that works with everyone who participates! Right now just gathering info and seeing what the level of interest is. 

Ideally I'd like a group of people to do a weekly or multi weekly (depending on schedule) Discord DnD-esque rp using Warframe lore and connect it with the gameplay as well. It already has the foundation with the level of the lore and that functions as a framework for individual characters to still have interactions within the realm without causing too much error. I imagine a story-line that either begins, ends, or is connected to a mission in the Warframe with connections between the lore and the DM's choice. You could make the rescue target an actual character. A new player pops in through the defense cryopod you free. Who knows? I'm just throwing the line and seeing if any fish bite the hook. Warframe Lore is interesting and there could be some awesome Sci-fi Rp from it.

I don't know if you guys have seen the thread I made for an active RP group I'm running, so I'll leave this here for you:

We're all pretty active around life and whatnot, but we don't actually have sit down sessions. It's text based and more like "post a reply to an RP you're involved in as soon as you have the time".
I've been actively keeping up with admin work and adding new functionality to the RP to make it truly unique among other Warframe RPs.

Edited by Mataeru