Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do lich steal enough?

Emolition

7 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

--snip--

Most people want to do a 4 man run with the highest chance of getting their desired item, and radiant gives the highest chance. If you're going for a specific mod and despise farming the requiem relics doing pub runs is a waste of time and relics, and traces. Did 2 4 man rad relic runs and still didn't get the mod I wanted, thankfully got a trade with someone for one of the duplicates I got.

What am I complaining about? I was answering the OP saying "No I disagree with you because reason." It is a hassle to me solely when they steal traces because a fissure capture or w/e is on a planet they control. Trying to say them stealing a capped and commonly used resource that is basically required to get the mods to retrieve those resources back is not a hassle has no ground. How is it not a hassle? I just want traces and the most effective farm is to do a capture mission, but I have to change my strategy or do something different to get a full amount of traces that is literally the definition of a hassle.

Edited by More-L

1 minute ago, More-L said:

Most people want to do a 4 man run with the highest chance of getting their desired item, and radiant gives the highest chance. If you're going for a specific mod and despise farming the requiem relics doing pub runs is a waste of time and relics, and traces. Did 2 4 man rad relic runs and still didn't get the mod I wanted, thankfully got a trade with someone for one of the duplicates I got.

What am I complaining about? I was answering the OP saying "No I disagree with you because reason." It is a hassle to me solely when they steal traces because a fissure capture or w/e is on a planet they control. Trying to say them stealing a capped and commonly used resource that is required to get the mods to retrieve those resources back is not a hassle has no ground. How is it not a hassle? I just want traces and the most effective farm is to do a capture mission, but I have to change my strategy or do something different to get a full amount of traces that is literally the definition of a hassle.

I guess I worded that second one a little poorly, I'll take the blame here I'm sorry. What I meant by "What am I complaining about"... honestly I tried to explain what I meant but I don't think I am capable of making a clear response for that, so I'll just say sorry XD. Also with the rad stuff, I am going to throw some numbers real quick. While I may not convince you, at least you'll have a knowledgeable opinion, than a habital (I don't know what word to use, I mean "Habit") opinion based on the usual Prime stuff where you would be okay with either the rare, or the uncommon you would generally just do Rad. Please bear with me for a moment: (Source, Warframe Wiki)
unknown.png

So to go from Intact to Flawless you use 50 traces, and to go from Flawless to Radiant you also pay 50 Traces, so I will use those two as my base of measurement for Traces/drop chance. For Flawless, paying 50 traces to go from 22 to 34% (assuming you are going for an uncommon mod in general, not just a specific one, I'll do another with just that), you are adding 12% to your drop chance for a parazon mod. since you are paying 50 traces for 12%, each trace is worth .24% of a drop chance. to go from 34 to 40, you are paying 50 traces for 6%, meaning you are paying the same amount for half the value, (.12%). So if you don't care about which one you are going for, doing flawless is generally more efficient Traces wise. You can flawless twice as many relics as you can rad as well, so instead of giving let's say 1 relic a 18% boon for 100 traces more traces, you can give 2 relics a 12% boon each (roughly 24%).

Now for going for a single relic, I will keep this quick since after reading that first one you probably understand what I am doing, I don't think you are stupid, honestly.

Flawless for 50 traces is a + 6% boon, a .12% per trace.

Radiant is a 3% boon, a .06% per trace.

Now with that knowledge, take it however you can, just if you say that you hate the Lich stealing your traces, remember you are paying 50 traces for what you can get with 25 basically.

1 hour ago, Fire2box said:

it's 25 trace difference and radiant relics give more chance of the mods then flawless. 

I never said Flawless gives more than rads, but it is more efficient with the about of drop chance per trace is higher though. You do seem to understand though so I'll just leave you be.

21 hours ago, Emolition said:

Am I the only one that would like the lich to steal 100% of the amount they steal instead of just tiny amount? Feel it would make a bigger reason to kill the lich if they take 100% instead that would make a nice cash out when collecting it.

He should also steal your credits and plat from your bank, charge some amount from your credit card, as well as  steal some weapons and mods from your inventory, and maybe some cosmetics while he is at it. And return only some of them based on the RNG you get.