Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rahetalius was right about the moderation. (im prepared for my ban)

germinaro

Prove me wrong, i was suspended for talking about blitzchung and the reason he was banned by blizzard, in warframe... unless the bot was banning me for saying "china" that sets a pretty disturbing picture for DE staff, especially when we have nervous trashy cat running around with a kavat named chairman mao. Only certain viewpoints are allowed and im willing to make this the hill I die standing on. prove, me, wrong, DE. honestly hope you do.

• Like 1

That is not an appropriate topic of conversation for our space Ninja game. 

Essentially, not a disturbing image at all, political discussions have no place in region chat. You were suspended for discussing something that has no place, not because of your political views.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, germinaro said:

Prove me wrong, i was suspended for talking about blitzchung and the reason he was banned by blizzard, in warframe... unless the bot was banning me for saying "china" that sets a pretty disturbing picture for DE staff, especially when we have nervous trashy cat running around with a kavat named chairman mao. Only certain viewpoints are allowed and im willing to make this the hill I die standing on. prove, me, wrong, DE. honestly hope you do.

Moa Zoe don was wrong. We need a king system to make a nation wide community function, not capitalist’s brother. 

16 hours ago, germinaro said:

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Essentially, not a disturbing image at all, political discussions have no place in region chat. You were suspended for discussing something that has no place, not because of your political views.

This is pretty much it. Chat is divided into tabs, and monitored for those subjects under said tabs. 

It's generalized, so players of all ages can have a pleasant experience while playing.

18 hours ago, germinaro said:

Only certain viewpoints are allowed and im willing to make this the hill I die standing on. prove, me, wrong, DE. honestly hope you do.

That's not a hill. 

Being overdramatic about your politics usually won't cause you to die standing anywhere. 

You have been proven wrong. 

Maybe next time, calm the heck down, and try to make valid points instead? 

17 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

^That

Everything isn't a platform for this or that movement, you want to sway hearts and minds go to the right place.

For the record, I do support Hong Kong by the way, I just also have the reasonable mind to know that a video game isn't a smart or proper place to be pushing ideologies and/or propaganda.

Edited by Aldain

The chat bot gave you a time out for what you said, or how you said it. Politics is a pretty gray area, especially for the in-game chat; it's something we tend to discourage since it almost always results in incendiary discussion that rapidly crosses over into insults.

That being said, we on the forums do not have access to your or the game's chat logs. We cannot see what you actually wrote, and only have your word that what you typed was totally kosher and in no way ban worthy. And because we only have your word for it, we have to take it with a grain of salt.

Is it possible that the chat bot was overzealous? Yes, it's possible.

Is it also possible that you said something that crossed the line and violated the chat rules? Yes, this is also possible. 

Locking.

• Like 1